Click Here!

Not Receiving Email Notifications Lately

Lately, I haven’t been receiving notifications in my email for when someone PM’s me or if I’m being quoted in my threads or for when someone comments on my threads.  I asked a friend on this site, and it looks as though they’re having the same issue as well.  What’s going on?

The first thing I always suggest is that you check your Spam or Junk folders to see if we’re being redirected there. Anything with “adult” in the address often gets shunted by the email provider, or your Internet service provider if you use them as your email provider. Adding us to your address book or contacts list helps keep us out of the spam folder.

If that’s not the issue, you might want to review your forum profile settings for notifications. Those are actually a great deal more involved than the archive’s Yes/No options, and you may be able to resolve the issue by updating your settings.

If none of that applies, or helps the issue, @Melrick (our Forum Administrator) might be able to offer more assistance.

I’ve checked your settings and they appear to be correct for being sent a forum notification and an email for the instances you specified.  So I don’t see a reason there for it not working.  And for me personally, it’s been working as normal lately.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.