Click Here!

Fem Naruto/Naruko the Odd Rare One

Guest raw666

Based off BladeofHell56’s Naruko the Rare One found here http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600105624&chapter=4, my idea to revive the story in a world filled with a woman that are mostly futas, except the few rare ones that lack a dick, but with a twist. Mainly that the fem Naruto/Naruko is not the only rare one in the story as 1 in 10 women are rare ones.  And that Naruko herself is an odd rare one in that she is not like the others, who are fine being cum dumps of futas. In fact, she can be scared of it to the point that when others assume she was futa, Naruko used it to be put in the regular forces to be treated like a standard ninja. Now she must keep a delicate balance of being the best ninja in a very perverted world as she cannot escape watching others have sex in front of her. How the story unfolds or even the story path is up to the reader, all I ask you to follow the requirements posted below. I also posted story paths if anyone wants a more specific path to write.

Requirements:

1. Give the readers a reason for why Naruko is not into sex and is even fearful of it. It can be a biological reason, in that she is not naturally horny unless its someone she trusts or not even attracted to anything. A phycological reason, in that she was not raised as a child to view sex as a thing due to politics (not wanting to get a Jinchūriki accidentally pregnant to allow the Kyūbi free) with only a few knowing. Neglect by her caretakers/surviving family, or sympathetic rare ones raising her (possibly Kushina if she is alive). Or a combination of all above as long as it fits the story.
  2. Rare ones also should have physical characteristics outside of being constantly horny and crave sex that makes them stand out from futas. I can be anything such as lactating when sexually active, crave/willing to have sex at any moment, chakra infuses fluid/milk that makes the drinker stronger, has smaller/larger than average assets, shorter/taller, easier time get pregnant with twins and EST. And Naruto should standout in one of those physical characteristics.  For example, if rare ones are known to have large breasts, being short, and always lactate, then Naruko is either tall and/or have small breast but still lactate when sexually active.
  3. Of the classes Naruko is in, 3-4 other girls are rare ones themselves. Preferably, it would be Ami, Kasumi, Fuki, and Sakura Haruno with them either assign as a team for special assignments/village stress relief or assign as a fourth to the more promising team. Though others such as Hinata are fine.
  4. It has to be somewhat believable how no one knows that Naruko is a Rare One. Be creative, and it can be tied to point 1 and 2.
  5. In the Ninja Academia and Squads, rare ones and futas are taught the same in combat, but both have special sexual focus classes since they are both Kunochis. Just the rare ones are trained to be able to provide an excellent level of sexual of experience, while also be able to perform missions for the village from assassination to spying. While the futas are taught the art of seduction and control through sex and never be caught off guard. Learning the art of sex from older experience rare ones and eventually their classmates/teammates.
  6. Sexual acts and teaching can cover a wide area from regular sex to bondage, pet play, dom/sub, exposition, and EST. With rare ones going further in more kinky areas such as incest, bestiality, suffocation, and pain as long it's not scat or things that leave a permanent mark/kill. As rare ones are often considered too valuable to hurt and only psychopaths would do so.
  7. Naruko is not found out until her final year in the Academia or is already a ninja, assuming if she is ever found out at all. How that is accomplished is up to the writer.

Story Recommend Paths:

1. The first and most cliche, Naruko is able to hide the fact she is a rare one until a botched mission exposes her identity. From there, it can turn into a romantic comedy with her two teammates come to an understanding with Naruko but still try to seduce her, keep her secret, bonk Naruko, and eventually one or both love rivals marry her. Or a darker path that Naruko is blackmail to have sex with her team, who keeps were secret to keep her for themselves, and ends with either Naruko broken, she kills them in arrange ‘accident’ or kills them before going missing-nin. Preferably, the romantic duo is Suiki Uchiha (Sasuke Uchiha) and Hinata Hyūga, but anyone can fit either of the paths.
  2. The second that is the darkest and one I don’t really like but would be remiss if not posted, Naruko is found out while in her ninja career and is forced into rare one program, possibly with re-education in mind. This makes it more a rape and enslavement story which is not my thing unless it is well written. Or a temptress story as Naruko is forced to walk the silent assassin.
  3. Finally, and my personal my favorite, Naruko is able to hide she is rare one except to people she wants in the know through wits, last minutes escape that can be used for comedic effects, and either a dreamscape like Genjutsu or henge jutsu that allows her to become a futa for when she needs it.

6 hours ago, Guest raw666 said:

Based off BladeofHell56’s Naruko the Rare One found here http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600105624&chapter=4, my idea to revive the story in a world filled with a woman that are mostly futas, except the few rare ones that lack a dick, but with a twist.

If you’re using any elements of BladeofHell56’s story, I will expect written permission from BladeofHell56, delivered to the staff email address, giving clear consent. Otherwise, the stories will be deleted from the archive. I’ll quote from our Terms of Service for you:

“You understand that when posting User Submissions, you are stating that any work submitted under your User Account is your own personal work and has not been in any part copied or plagiarized from any source. Furthermore, you understand that you are not to post anyone else's work without the express permission of the original copyright holder unless said work is part of Public Domain.”

While futas in Naruto are nothing new, the concept of rare non-futa characters as presented in BladeofHell56’s story is unique enough to warrant permission to use it.

Okay, I talked to BladeofHell56 and he agreed as a challenge post as long as the writer makes it clear they give him credit and make it clear it is either a direct copy of his story or an AU of his story.

Requirement:

1. Give BladeofHell56 credit.

21 hours ago, Guest raw666 said:

Okay, I talked to BladeofHell56 and he agreed as a challenge post as long as the writer makes it clear they give him credit and make it clear it is either a direct copy of his story or an AU of his story.

Requirement:

1. Give BladeofHell56 credit.

It’s all well and fine for you to post that, but I need BladeofHell56 to give that permission in writing, via email directly from him (not you or any other potential writer) to my staff email at tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org. Without that written permission, we won’t allow the story in the archive.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.