Click Here!

Cannot remember E-mail

Guest Magsie

Good Morning!

I have a story up in the HP archive.  I would like to fix some typos and update it.  But, I got a new PC and it does not magically remember my log-in info for this site as my old one did.  I have no idea what e-mail was used for this account.  I use to have an e-mail that I used but no longer have due to Microsoft being the worst and I have g-mail now. 

Is there a way for me to update my account with a new e-mail?  Or get the old e-mail so I can sign-in and change my own e-mail?

Thank you for any help on this issue!

Magsie 

If this is you, then it was the Microsoft email you used, the Live.com email. We can update that email address for you, or if you can still log in to the old email account, you can edit it yourself in your Control Panel.

If you want us to update it, I’d suggest emailing us with the correct address to use. This forum is public, and spambots can harvest email addresses posted here. You can reach us at tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org.

Thank you!  I was able to get my old laptop running.. I didn’t even have to sacrifice a virgin!  I’ve been trying for days for it to work, and I guess all it took was for me to post on here asking for help.

I was able to log-in on it and update my e-mail!

Thank you  and sorry for the bother!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.