Click Here!

Definition of "Celebrity"

FireDragon400

Dunno if it would go here or in the Celebrity forum. If it goes there, I can remake the topic there.

Is Celebrity just a blanket term for “real people” or only about Hollywood celebs? There are a few non-con stories I made on my old Tumblr that I was thinking about porting over here, but only one of them actually has an actress involved. Some have politicians, one’s a sportswriter, etc. Do they go in the “Celebrity” section, or are they something that should be shuffled off to Archive of Our Own or something? 

Any real person who would appear in the public venue, like a politician, sportswriter, musician, chef, YouTube personality, et cetera falls under the “Celebrity” umbrella.

I’ll add that in that subdomain, we are scrupulous about tagging, since the stories involve real persons. Because there is always the possibility that a friend or family member could come across the story, our disclaimer requirements are very specific as well. You can find those here: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/3560-what-is-needed-in-a-disclaimer/

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.