Click Here!

A story were Spider-man can give girls a temporary downgraded version of his powers by have people consume his saliva or Sperm

Guest Gin

Have it so people can get a temporary downgraded version of his powers by consuming his saliva or sperm.

for Siliva say they get 10% of his powers that last one minute  for every second they kiss him. With they power they get increasing by 1% for every 10 minutes they kiss him. And have the time the power lasts increase by one minute every 10%. So say a girls kisses Peter for a total of 5 hours over a period of time, when she kisses him she would get 10% of Spider-mans powers that would last for  4 minutes for every second they kissed him.

If a girls were to kiss Peter for 15 hours they would get 100% of his powers that would last for 10 minuets for every second of kissing.

for sperm have the base power from a girls giving Peter a blow job start at 25% with the powers lasting for 10 hours after the blow job, and have the percentage of spider-mans powers that they get rise by 5% for each blow job and the time the powers stick round for an extra hour.

so to get a 100% copy of peters powers that last 25 hours a girl would have to give Peter 15 blow jobs while swallowing the whole lot each time.

mabye have it that the girls start getting a permanent 1% of his power for every hour that they Kiss him after they are getting 100% of his powers for Kissing or blow jobs. So a girl would have to kiss Peter for 115 hours total to get A permanent copy of his powers.

for blow jobs mabye have there get a permanent 1% of his powers for every blow job they give him after they are getting a temporary 100% of his powers. For a total of 115 blow jobs to get a permanent copy of his powers.

for anal sex and unprotected vaginal sex mabye  have it be that the girls gets a temporary 40% copy's of his powers that increase by 10 percent every time he cums inside. With the powers lasting 72 hours  with the powers increasing by 10 percent every time Peter cums inside. So if Peter cums inside a girls pussy or ass six seperate times they get a temporary 100% copy of his powers.  With 5% of his power becomes permanent very time they have sex after they start getting 100% copy's of his powers so Peter has to cum inside a girls pussy or ass 27 times to give them a permanent copy of his powers.

make it so Peter is the only one that can give copIes of his power so the girls can't go an accidently spread around copy's of peters powers.

as for how Peter and the girls find out he can give girls temporary copy's of his powers mabye have one of them be dared to Kiss Peter for 5 mins or give him a blowjob and have them work out that that were the powers came from.

Like mabye Mary Jane Watson , Gwen start or Felicia Hardy(Black cat) join the cheer squad and as a hazing they are dared to Give “Nerdy” Peter Parker a blow job, so they get a 25% copy of Peters power for 72 hours that helps them with cheer practice only for them to lose the powers after 72 hours and have the girls trace the powers back to when she gave Peter a blow job so she tests her theory by giveing Peter a second one and her theory is confirmed that peters cum gives her super powers.

Mabye have Sheild notice the girls geting super powers at peters school and send black widow to investigate, leading to Mary Jane, Gwen and Felicia being recruited by Natasha. 

Mabye have the X-men send X-23 (and other X-men girls) to Investigate and have her Join the in on the fun. Mabye have it that after X-23 gets a permanent copy of peters powers that she can give people her healing powers threw them Kissing her or Giveing her oral sex.

so If a Girl already has a their own Super power before they got a permanent copy of peters then they can give other girls(and Peter) a temporary/ permanent copy's of there powers threw kissing or oral sex the same way Peter does.

That got a lot longer than what I Thought it would. 

As for what I would do If I could write I would start it with the Hazing with scene that would go somethings along the lines of  two of senior cheerleaders  siting either side of Peter at a table in the Libary to stop him from running away while Mary Jane or which every of the girls is the newbie Cheerleader goes under the table and gives Peter the Blow job.

I would probably Go with Mary Jane as the first girl. Have her haveing meet Peter threw their aunts only for her to have Ditched Peter the first chance she could to try to be one of the Cool Kids.

I really should have checked the title of this thread before posting it should have been haveing not have. And people should have been replaced by them.

"A story were Spider-man can give  girls a temporary downgraded version of his powers by haveing  them consume his saliva or Sperm” 

reads a lot better but to late now owell

I would also make it that the then Saliva or sperm has to be fresh from the source so that a group like Hydra can't just Kidnap Peter and hook him up to a sperm milking machine to harvest  peters sperm to feed or inject into their agents.

If  the saliva or sperm has been away from peters body for more than 30 seconds with out being invested that it loses its ability to give copy's of peters powers.(or mabye have it have to be within range of the radiation that peters body gives off with consuming peters sperm or Saliva healing the damage from the radiation so that none of the girls get Caner from it like Mary Jane did in one of the comics)

I can't really write the story sorry,  juggling things. But can I suggest a twist? Spidey doesn't have the powers himself. He,  and his eventual team,  is ENTIRLY dependent on his passing the powers on to girls,  and this his continued intimacy. Adds a neat bit of drama and a reason to share him, they need the backup. 

...also, and this can be subjective,  but the girls (Mary Jane in particular)  seem a bit out of character. But that's your choice

1 hour ago, Strange_idea said:

I can't really write the story sorry,  juggling things. But can I suggest a twist? Spidey doesn't have the powers himself. He,  and his eventual team,  is ENTIRLY dependent on his passing the powers on to girls,  and this his continued intimacy. Adds a neat bit of drama and a reason to share him, they need the backup. 

...also, and this can be subjective,  but the girls (Mary Jane in particular)  seem a bit out of character. But that's your choice

Mabye have it that  Peter has none of his powers at the start but for every girl that get a 100% copy of his powers he gets a percentage of his canon powers. Mabye 20% per girl to keep the group of girls in his sex fuelled super team down to 5 permanent members not including himself(Mary Jane Watson, Gwen Stacey, Felicia hardy(black cat), X-23 and Natasha the black widow.)

mabye have it that Peter has to bring each girl to orgasm useing oral sex  unlocking 1% each time with a hard cap of unlocking 20% of his powers per girl.

and I agree the girls are OOC I don't actually know that much about The marvel universe, so It would be up to the author to find a more in character reason for the girls to find out about peter ability to give a girl super powers threw receiving oral sex.

As for why they would keep up the sexual interaction afte they have 100% of his power permanently mabye make it that Peter sperm heals the radiation poisoning that comes with his powers.(mabye make it that part of peters power is giveing his Saliva and sperm healing powers and Have it be part of the powers passed onto the girls and make it so the Bigger percent of his power he unlock the more  Peter is effect by the radiation to make it so that he has have to give the girls oral sex) Peter and the girls needing to have sexual intercorse with each other regularly to stay health would be interesting and be good for team bonding.

Really I forgot a lot of potential members for peters super hero team:

Kitty Pryde who could go with X-23 To infiltrate Peters school

Rogue who could be interested in peters abilty to let Members of his group share powers thew sex, Like if peter were get Rouge to the point were she could share her own powers among his group what would the effect of two people with her powers touching be, would it give her the abilty to have human skin contact with at least peters group?

Emma Frost

Cindy Moon( Silk)

Liz Allen

There is the potential idea that Magneto might Send mystique to Investigate perter’s groups abilty to share their super powers among each other, I wounder what  they would make of the fact that peter shares his powers threw sex and can other members of his group the abilty to share their own super powers among other people who have peters powers.

1 hour ago, Strange_idea said:

I actually really like the Idea of Peter not being a fighting member of his team but I would mabye do it by makeing it so he only has super powers when he is in practically skin contact with one of the girls so he can't actually be a fighting member of his group and is moved into the tech wizard Role makeing the girls thing like web shooters. (Mabye make the range Peter has to be from the girls to keep the power increase with time but by the time it's a range that would allow Peter to be useful in a fight he has settled into his tech wizard and command post role)

the idea of Peter in sitting in a commanders chair with one of the girls mounted of his cock to give him access to the groups supers as he commands and coordinators his allies on the battle field in pretty hot.

One scense i like like the idea of is one of the girls letting Peter mount them on his cock strapping her to the front of his body with them naked inside a suit special made to fit both other them so that Peter can experience web swinging around the city. Mabye have the girls let Peter do this against weaker enemies like street thugs so he gets the chance to know what fightings like.(I also like the idea of Peter and one of the girls 69ing as they swing around New York)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.