Click Here!

A Prince in Lion's Clothing review replies

Sablesilverrain

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talliane: He lost Chief Warlock. Supreme Mugwump he still has (Although that one doesn’t sound like it gives him many perks, not like being Chief of the Wizengamot did). And yes, Ginny is up shit creek. There’s no coming back from this.

Jan: Yeah, she’s pretty much doomed.

**This story is complete! One more chapter, and it will continue in the sequel the next day!**

Talliane: I proudly present: The Sequel!!! (It’s gonna be good!)

Gingerguy: Oh, good, I was worried about you! Glad to know you were just busy, and not sick or hurt! The potion was terrible, but it got resolved quickly, so it could have been much worse. Ron and Ginny still have to be properly punished by Tom, but that will come in a few more chapters into the sequel. Four or five, likely. I’m on three right now, and they’re going to pick them up.

Talliane: Thank you for noticing! You have no idea how hard it was for me to manage that! I’m wiccan, so I knew the names, but my pantheon right now is Greek, so I kept calling him Hades and had to go in and change a wrong name twice, lol. I’m glad someone noticed that I took the effort to get it right. It was more difficult than I was expecting.

Gingerguy: Haha, the twins aee his loyal knights, after all. Lucius has found out by the time they are about to go to school, and he brings it up. He’s understanding. You can’t kill Mulciber, I need him for the next fic. He won’t become a true problem until then, though. Just be patient. I will offer you what’s left when Tom is done with him. Which might b nothing, so if it is, I’m sorry. You know how Tom is.

Edited by Sablesilverrain

• 3 weeks later...

Gingerguy: I think this will be the last of what Dumbledore has done, but don’t quote me on that, I may change my mind. I’m doing well, just going back to the update schedule I usually keep. Hopefully I can get out a chapter out every week, but we’ll see. It shouldn’t be too long a wait, in any case. Here’s the next chatper, and we find out exactly what Charlie is. The inheritance has to wait a while longer yet.

• 2 weeks later...

PsychoSmurf: OMG. You left like... All the reviews, LOL. As much as I like reviews, I have to admit, this amount is... Overwhelming. I do appreciate the enthusiasm though, and I enjoyed getting them over the last few days. But it's probably for the best that you finally caught up, because answering that amount of feedback is daunting. I'm happy you enjoyed the ride so far, and hope you enjoy keeping up with the new updates. As for the latest few reviews, you will see (hopefully soon), that when it comes to the Weasley brothers, Harry fully intends to collect the whole set. He is well on his way already. Charlie will probably be the next to join, since he is quickly going to find out some things about Harry that will make him think and rethink some choices he had made previously. (Also, you are right about Mulciber and Rookwood and the roles they will play, but that will be far in the future, so don't even worry about it for now. It will become an issue after Harry becomes a Dracken, so not yet.)

zealous_soul: I don’t do e-mail updates unless you are part of my yahoo group. The group gets update notices with a link to the new chapter for everything I have posted here, plus notices for stories that are only going up elsewhere when I start them, so they can follow me to the site and subscribe there for update notices to those stories. You can find my group here: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/sablesfics

Calmzone1: I was a little disheartened, but if a different site might work batter, I also post over at AO3 (archive of our own) under the same name, and there are a few stories there I don’t even have posted here (my Omegaverse fics). You could always ask for an invite over there, and just comment as a guest in the meantime, I’m pretty sure it will let you. And as a bonus, people over there get a response as soon as they leave their comment, since I get notified pretty quickly and try to respond in a timely manner. I have a few exclusives here, a few there, and might even start posting on wattpad (to prevent further plagiarism), so you have a few options. Don’t let a finicky site or device put you off. There are always options and work-arounds. Also, forgot about the Weasley clock, oops. Well, it should come up fairly soon, anyway, if I actually remember to write the scene I’ve been thinking about for a while. And thank you.

PsychoSmurf: He knows how to get his way, be it with Harry or with others. And he is going to make sure his life goes as smoothly as it can.

• 1 month later...

PsychoSmurf: Harry needed to see his mother, at least her resting place. It was way past time for him to get to say goodbye properly. Yes, Molly needs to learn not to threaten, because then you become the prime suspect if anything ill befalls him. Yes, another set of Prewett twins. They are going to be SO spoiled!

Jan: This was the soonest I could manage, hope it’s soon enough!

• 1 month later...

Jan: Mostly she wants to figure out why his friends are seeming to follow him more than stand by him now. Not everyone has noticed, but she has picked up on it, and is curious as to what changed. And yes, no more Dumbledore. Well, no more in the school, at least. He will try to get past Luna’s edict. But Lady Magic won’t take it kindly.

• 4 months later...

Emzy: Don’t worry, I have no plans to abandon this, and I have several scenes from the third and final installment already written. I am eager to get to those parts, I think everyone will like them!

Jan: Glad you liked that! I thought it was too funny to resist, and have been looking to fit it in for a while now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.