Click Here!

A Prince in Lion's Clothing review replies

Sablesilverrain

Gingerguy: Haha, yes, revenge will be sweet! A little bit of mental torture for the Dursleys here, and a minor bit of physical harm. He’s leaving frist blood for Severus, as he promised, but he made no promises about bruising or broken bones. So long as the skin is intact, he’s in the clear. The second one was a typo, the first one is just part of my style. He started to talk a few times, and finally decided what exactly he wanted to say, is what I meant there. It will come up again, I’m sure.

staar: It will be a month before they are dealt with, but the fun begins now. Tom has new guests in his dungeons.

Jan: Updates are coming fast and furious with this one. For now. I don’t know how long I can keep up this pace, but I’ll keep going as long as I can.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talliane: Glad you enjoyed them! Tom couldn’t shed blood and will have them for a month, he can draw things out a bit. Severus was MOSTLY joking about slitting his wrists, but may change his mind if Harry ever brings the twins into his room.

Gingerguy: Believe it or not, my readers have a say in how the story goes. I write as I go, although some scenes are pre-written and waiting to be fitted in, but those are scenes I need to have perfect when their time comes. They’re important to me. But most of this is written as I go (I work on a bit before bed so I have a head start the next day), but I’m pretty much always on my tablet. My family has learned that during dinner time it’s a case of Sable is in the kitchen first, grabs her food first, and is first done eating and hides back in her room unless we are watching Young Sheldon/Big Bang/Supernatural. I will sit through ONE EPISODE of those, any more and I lose interest. The Supernatural is my favorite, but I’m the only one current on it, so we’ve watched that all of once. I usually watch it when home alone in the evenings. Otherwise, I write. Keeps me busy, I enjoy it, and it helps me escape from reality for a while.

Gingerguy: Honestly, I usually write a chapter every few days, this streak I’m on is not like me, and I’m actually impressed with how long it’s been going on! It will break eventually, and I’ll go back to every couple days, but for now, I’m making good time. The twins can make an antidote, it’s just that that prank is still in development and the antidote takes a month to brew, anyway, so there’s not much point. Ron will get what is coming to him. It’s just going to take some time, but he will eventually outdo himself and really land himself in hot water.

Talliane: He would have used the prefect’s bath, but it would have involved waking up way too early and going all the way there and back. Girl’s bath is closer, and he can chat with Hermione, besides.

staar: Ron has a few more months, we’re still in early March. Two more months to go, I think. Just be patient. Don’t worry, Ginny will have a hand in his great downfall, and will be sharing his fate.

Gingerguy: Harry had to defuse Tom, since Dumbledore was with him. But he manages to get his own revenge the day after. He has a lot of fun with Ron’s next prank—which totally backfires on him.

Talliane: Unfortunately, Dumbledore has a suspicion as to why he’s visiting and won’t let him traipse around the school unsupervised. So Harry plays mediator. And then takes advantage of the next prank to get some revenge on Ron.

Talliane: Glad you liked it! Had to skip a day because my sister took me out and got me drunk, so I was useless for writing last night after coming home. But I got this done today, so enjoy!

Jan: Only one more prank to go after this! We’re coming up to Ron’s big finale!

Gingerguy: One more prank, then the big bad thing happens! I’m excited for that reveal!

Gingerguy: It will be a slow process of getting Harry to fall under the potion, but once he does, people are going to cotton on really quick. This will be fun, and I think you will like the end result.

Talliane: Eventually. There will be trail and some Azkaban time first. Tom wants them publically disgraced.

Gingerguy: I felt we needed a moment of levity. There will be some deaths coming up that I will enjoy, and then this story takes a turn for the darker. Things will get bad before they get better, but it has to happen like this if we want Ron safely away from Harry. So be ready. Harry knows exactly how hard he can push Tom, and knows that his status as consort means he can get bossy and live to tell the tale, where he wouldn’t be able to before. And yes, he’s enjoying torturing Severus right back in recompense for all he’s done over the years.

Talliane: Tom feels that it’s his job to spoil Harry, to make up for years of mistakes. Harry, on the other hand, sees it as a two-way street. So there will be butting heads and many gifts going around. It will even out. And yes, Tom does put the cherries to nefarious use. Don’t tell me you expected anything different from him.

staar: Harry hasn’t passed his inheritance yet, so he hasn’t gotten the power boost or anything else from the Dracken. It will come, but not just yet. As for part two: It’s not my intention to make anyone cry. But it will probably happen. I’ll cry, too, I assure you. It will be just as difficult for me as for anyone else.

Gingerguy: No, wan spelled that way pretty much means pale and tired, but I wanted a third descriptive word there, and I haven’t used that one in a while, so being redundant won out. LOL. I ended up doing another fluffy chapter, but then we have death and more fluff after, so the Easter break will be happy and fun, then we get back to school and bad things happen. So, next chapter the Dursleys get it! Are you excited? I know I am! And Luna will meet Tom soon. I’m looking forward to his reaction to the new Hopefuls.

Talliane: It just seemed right to make her the Heir of Ravenclaw. She fits that role so well! And yes, once Cedric goes and gets his Heirship confirmed, they will need him on their side. So Harry has to find a way to make that work.

Gingerguy: I’m glad you liked it! I was hoping people wouldn’t think Petunia and Dudley didn’t get enough punishment. Petunia mostly yelled, and Dudley was just raised that way, so they honestly didn’t deserve as much punishment as Vernon did. We have the rest of break to get through, and according to some people I know that live over on that side of the pond, Easter break is two weeks long, so there will be some more fluff before they go back to Hogwarts. We have a little bit of time.

Talliane: Tom is slipping, but Luna will be meeting him very soon, and she came prepared. So long as Severus doesn’t try to stop her, she can cleanse the beginnings of madness from Tom, and will continue to do so periodically.

Talliane: Harry is used to the twins, but he can still be exasperated by them easily. They’re good at playing the part of the village idiots.The journjals will come into lay a few chapters later.

Anaelyssa: I did borrow from abandon, as well as a few other fics, and I try to keep things original enough when I do that that the story is not exactly the same. The similarities are there, but there should be enough differences to keep things fresh. Glad you like the way Harry struggled with his first AK. He is not used to Dark Arts just yet, so he had a little trouble. There is still a lot of time before Harry’s inheritance, and this will be a series. Luna is important here (pivotal, actually), and will play a big part in this series. Tom and Harry are going slow, and they will continue to grow closer as time goes on. Ron and Ginny will get what’s coming to them, and eventually, so will Montague.

Talliane: Haha, the best part is Luna is the youngest of them all. Still 13 going on 14 here, and she has absolutely no problem going toe-to-toe with Dark Lords. Harry’s robes were actually me favorite part of that last chapter. I couldn’t find a place to fit it in, but they are actually cashmere. Tom is really spoiling Harry.

staar: Luna just has to explain the cleansing and why it has to be done.

Anaelyssa: Alright, we are here! Luna gets to have a chat with Tom, then they cleanse him of his madness. For now, at least, but he will need to do this semi-frequently.

A/N: Updates may slow, since this will be the hardest part of the fic for me. I have been planning the Implementation of this potion for a while, but it may slow me down now that we have gotten to it. Be patient with me.

Talliane: Of course he does, LOL. Harry has enough rings to get him through the year. Tom will supply him with more when he asks for them. It’s just like the DA galleons, a simple Protean Charm, modified to respond to names.

Jan: This fast enough? LOL. I’m going at a pretty good pace, especially considering how slow this one started out. Planning ahead pays off.

Talliane: Harry is going to get pictures of the graveyard from Tom and work on fabricating a false memory with his memory of Tom’s resurrection and Tom’s instruction on what he originally planned to do. Draco was in the RoR for a good long while, but he was being surprisingly appropriate. Because Fred and George were bad. Dumbledore was holding onto the contract until he was sure things would work out right. Too bad for him that they didn’t.

Talliane: Yeah. we play every Thursday. We may start running Curse of Strahd soon. So far, it’s been one-shots or two-shots. Here, I got it in before midnight, so it still counts as today, LOL.

Jan: Don’t worry, if Dumbledore tries anything (which I haven’t decided if he will yet), it’s likely Severus has protections in place against whatever he tries. I don’t plan on Harry losing anyone else.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.