Click Here!

A Prince in Lion's Clothing review replies

Sablesilverrain

DemonMiko: Glad you like it so far! Hopefully this chapter doesn’t disappoint. I’ve seen this idea done before, but I’m hoping I can at least put a new spin on it.

Annecia89 : I didn’t want to make it too easy for them to waltz back in and out of Harry’s life, because this fic would have ended up really messy and a headache to write, so a colder Harry was a must. He has more of a backbone with them here. Don’t worry about not reviewing, I can live without it. I was just a little surprised that it had been six chapters and nothing yet. Harry will be making his decision with the addition that he can back out if he so chooses. Severus is accepting of that.

raymareme : Glad you like it! Neville and Harry will be very close in this, and Neville will probably end up taking Ron’s place. Since he doesn’t take the revelation about Severus well, at all.

Nari-Chan : glad you like it! Is this soon enough for you? Haha, this one is going pretty fast right now. I have a clear idea for where I want it to go. Getting there is the hard part.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zoha-Lixue: I know it seems rushed, but there are a lot of things that need to happen before this story really takes off, so I’m working on getting it all set up for right now. Tere is a lot of information to impart, and as I have little patience, I try to just get it out there so we’re all on the same page as quickly as I can. It will slow a bit once I have more written, but from here until after Christmas break, there is a lot happening, very quickly. You can choose whether this is worth toughing it out. Either way, I wish you happy reading!

kamerreon_lover: Glad you like it! Here’s the next installment!

Jan: This soon enough for you?

• 2 weeks later...

Talliane: Haha, glad you approve. That’s the inherent danger with reading everything I write on here. I’m at the time in my life where I am trying new things, you never know what you are going to get from me now. So yes, be ready for anything. Poor Harry, but there will be other dates. And I’m glad you’re happy with Ginny. She’s not going to go away easily.

staar: I worked fast, and here is the next one! Another kiss, some serious discussions, and one good threatening from Severus. I’m particularly proud of this one.

Talliane: Severus can be a very patient man, but there are some things he can’t abide, and seeing Harry being thrust into a relationship with an older man is pushing it. If Tom can prove that he means to be loyal and committed to Harry, Severus will allow them to be together, but he needs to see dedication on Tom’s side to make him okay with it all. More Ginny bashing is on the way. And Ron will be causing upset for quite some time.

staar: It will take a while to get there, but Ron will get what’s coming to him.

Gingerguy: My writing style IS a little rushed, and while it sometimes bothers me, it’s what’s comfortable to me, and it causes very little complaining, so I assume it doesn’t make the story horrible, or more people would mention it. I like to get to the real meat of a story, so the beginning is usually a little hurried. I can and sometimes do slow down once I get to where I want to be, but it is still going to be more fast-paced than some other people’s fics. It’s just how I write. I’m glad you’re enjoying this anyway, and Harry will become very different from what we are familiar with by the time all is said and done. But that’s the joy of fanfiction. I hope you continue to enjoy this.

Talliane: He just wouldn’t be Harry if he wanted groveling. He wants FRIENDS, not servants.

myliewilde: Glad you like it so much! I’m enjoting writing this too! 4

Gingerguy: Glad you like that! Harry and Tom will both start to change themselves slowly to better please each other, but they will stay true to the core of who they are. The banter will also continue. Neither one likes to curb their tongue, and they can both take a little teasing.

VeltsuVI: Oh, just you wait! I have BIG PLANS for Hermione. She will be a major player in this.

Talliane: Haha yes. The perils of having a very possessive boyfriend. Unfortunately for Tom, he kinds of jumped the gun with his declaring Harry his consort. As he learns this chapter, Harry hadn’t actually CONSENTED yet.

staar: Wait and see. He’ll get what’s coming to him either way. All he could do at this point is make it harder on himself.

Gingerguy: This IS Hogwarts’ era, year four, yes. But since Harry is competing is the TWT, he became legally emancipated. He can do many things reserved for adults now (Except drink firewhiskey) and is only truly beholden to the law, unless he CHOOSES to be beholden to other authority figures (Excepting his teachers, of course). I’m glad you like my Severus, he is very protective of Harry and has a temper, but his heart is in the right place. He is trying to keep Harry safe the best ways he knows how, and that will occasionally make Harry feel a bit smothered, but Harry will talk to him about it rather than lashing out at him. Harry understands that he really only wants to help.

Gingerguy: I actually read one story that had the creation of a horcrux in it, and now the idea of cannibalism won’t leave my head, lol. But that’s not the way here. I don’t see Harry creating one, because I have no idea what I’d have him do that would be heinous enough to be considered BLACK, FOUL magic. Well, I can think of ONE thing, but Harry would never do it, and neither would this Tom, so it wouldn’t work here. And I wouldn’t be able to write it, either. Suffice to say, you don’t want to know. This IS a creature fic, but that will be later. Not this coming birthday.

Talliane: He very well might. It would not surprise me one bit.

staar: That’s coming up. Well, partially. He gets into some trouble, gets moved… They will retrieve him later. He’s not too terribly important in the grand scheme of things.

Gingerguy: Revenge will be slow and painful, and Tom and Severus will either bring Harry along, or show him the memories after. I haven’t decided yet. It will be happening soon, though. Severus is doing his best to make sure Harry is ready for the path he’s decided to walk, because he wants Harry to thrive, even if he decides to do it as Tom’s consort. At least he will be alive, and he can find happiness late, which is better than never. Neville and Hermione might surprise you. They are at least willing to listen, and when certain things are revealed, they show their true loyalties without question.

Talliane: He’s getting used to it. He’ll have grey hairs within the year, though.

Talliane: HARRY can’t be with the twins, but pretty much any pairing besides them and Hermione is still up in the air. Suggestions? Draco, Neville, Crabbe, Goyle? Everybody’s open at this point. And I can add in some twinsmut for you. Just tell me who you want them with, and be sure, because this pairing will likely stick. And it’s going to take a whole lot more than a switch for Harry to lose Hermione and Neville. They’re very loyal to him.

Gingerguy: My day went well. And here, this is ready now! As for the discussion, it went as well as could be expected. It’s a lot to take in. But they know Harry has to have his reasons, so they will look into it, and make their decision with what they find. Neville is strongly leaning Harry’s way already, as he’s the only person that really gets him. Hermione is going to make a few discoveries and make up her mind then. The twins… Will find out soon. Harry knows they can be trusted to at least not spread tales if they disagree, and since he’s practically their brother already, why NOT tell them?

staar: Oh, I’m not quite done with Ron yet. He’s still digging himself a nice little hole. He’ll get what’s coming, but I’m going to take my time with that downfall. Revenge, when it comes, will be sweet and well-deserved.

Talliane: Alright, so Draco/Twins, I can do that! Ron is being a dumbass here, yes. The charm bracelet idea actually comes from a series by Batsutousai over on AO3 called the “abandoned” series. Very good, very funny, and the charm bracelets are a very well-developed plotline there.

staar: Ron is getting closer to being on Harry’s last nerve. Just wait for it. And yes, Harry and Sev are very cute.

Jan: Glad you like that. Hermione finds out something that she just can’t abide in a leader here. And she goes all in with Harry.

Gingerguy: I don’t know that I’m quite done with Ron yet, but soon he’ll be going down. This chapter is pretty jam-packed, too, but it’s also a little longer than my usual fare, so that’s always a plus. Enjoy!

Tesgura: Aw, I’m flattered that you’d go through all that trouble for me! This story is my take on several different Tomarry fics I’ve read, but for all that the ideas are coming from other places, I hope to still keep this orginal enough to be engaging on its own. Glad you like it so far!

Gingerguy: Yeah, there was a lot of information there. The twins will side with Harry, but it may be a few chapters before we get there. Draco is fond of his life, so he’s tolerating Harry. They will slowly become friends, but for now, they are frenemies still. You’re right on Ron, although the ‘help’ was only with the last bit (after the robe came), because before that, death was not the best alternative for the accomplice. They will fall, Ron more so than the other. At least, I think so. I could be wrong.

Talliane: Archive of our Own (dot) org. it’s the other site I post on. Allows for immediate review responses, directly to the person, and has a few tropes I’m starting to like. (Alpha/Omega dynamics, for example.) She didn’t know for sure, but she explains it more in-depth here. They looked up how a Selwyn baby could have been a squib, because the Selwyns were known as the one mostly-Pureblood family that never had squibs. And yes, Ron is dumb. But that’s his problem, not ours.

Talliane: Oh, Harry is going to do much worse to poor Severus when he gets to create a fake memory from scratch. Wait and see. I have a horrible plan.

Gingerguy: If you find errors, let me know! Honestly, the problem for me is ending stories before they get to sixty chapters (as two of mine have done). This is just the beginning! I didn’t spell it out that the books were modified last time, but the suspicion should have been planted by the peeks inside Dumbles’ head that I gave you guys. There’s another character showing up here (one of whom I am very fond) and she will be taking a big role eventually. Also some discussion of Dark Arts and addiction, as well as why the whole war started. This chapter is another information dump. Sorry for that. I also dislike moaning myrtle, and I feel I’ve given her quite enough screen time in my other fics. She doesn’t need more. Anywho, hope you enjoy this!

Jan: That’s the plan!

Talliane: Yes, and he has a plan to bring them back. But he has to get into the ministry somehow, first.

Gingerguy: Just wait and see! They are safe for now. Harry is going to have fun with the memories. Severus is not.

staar: Getting close with Ron. Don’t worry. Tom has a workable cover now, and is planning to get more involved with Hogwarts. Just wait until you see what happens.

Talliane: You get to see his reaction to Harry’s here. He’ll get a better one next year, but for now, it’s enough.And yes, a slap on the wrist for two attempts at murder. Ron will get his. At the end of the year.

Jan: This soon enough for you? LOL. I’ve been keeping a pretty good pace lately.

Tesgura: Luna usually gets her info from the stones in my stories. They see and hear a lot, and so few people can listen to their stories. Neville will get some more attention soon.

Talliane: Glad you’re happy with it! No twins or Draco here, but hope you like it anyway!

Gingerguy: Twins/Draco is not a pairing I do a lot, so yes, it was kind of awkward for me to get them together. I didn’t want it to take forever, because I needed the twins to be on Harry’s side a little sooner than later. I totally understand real life getting in the way, it can do that sometimes, and you have to do what you have to do. Anyway, hope you keep enjoying!

Gingerguy: I’m on a roll right now, but I’m sure this spat of daily updates will peter out sometime soon. Dumbledore keeps making mistakes,but he’s going to start losing even more support as we go. Harry will soon have Hopefuls in every house, and no one will believe he’s so bad if he has friends everywhere, so Ron and anyone else that tries to harm him will have Harry’s army at their throats. Tom is still the same Dark Lord we’re all familiar with underneath everything, he just has a reason to show the side of himself very few people get to see to Harry. We will see his maniacal, homicidal side come out to play soon enough.

Talliane: Yes, Harry is learning to tease, but he has to be careful not to get carried away with it! Dumbledore is going to keep making mistakes. He has to hope at this point that those following him are very gullible.

Jan: Is a day fast enough? LOL. This one is going quickly. For now.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.