Click Here!

Who would win in a fight between your OCs?

JayDee

10 hours ago, JayDee said:

It’s the internet. We can have discussions like this.

You kidding me?  This is what the internet is for!

I don’t yet have stories up (soon, though), so I feel I can’t start talking about OCs without spoiling future stories.  If I start discussing Chloe versus Yua...well, that’s going to require knowing who Chloe is and it’ll spoil the hell out of Yua.

Are you getting in on this, though?  You’ve got a crapload of stories.

I haven’t really got a whole lot of OCs though and some of ‘em already fought – Kizzy beat Eparlegna (in one canon strand!), Kate beat Jeb…  I could come up with a fight between the tentacle monster from Under Joan’s Bed and Shannon from various, but somehow I think it would end up in a very sticky draw. Or possibly the tenacle monster begging for mercy.

What about your Yautja OC?  I never read the story (Snuff aversion and all that), so I don’t quite remember what you said his name was, but there’s no way he wouldn’t try to take a spine or skull from one of Kizzy’s Pack, which actually raises some questions: is Shannon vulnerable to a plasma caster?  Does Lupa’s undead body mean she’s invisible to his infrared vision (she’s the same temperature as the background, after all), and do her hypnotic vampire powers work on something from another solar system?

In case the name is unfamiliar, by the way, Yautja is what the alien big game hunters from the Predator franchise call themselves.  It’s never said in the films, to the best of my knowledge, but it comes from the Alien vs Predator comics, and the movies haven’t said it’s not canon yet!

I know the term! – not from the comics, but from the paperback books that came out ages time ago (looking it up, I think I read ‘em around 1994 when they came out!), seems they shared a universe with the comics/possibly novelisations of ‘em. I didn’t use the terms and naming from that universe in my story as I specifically based it on the film portrayals (Predator 1 and 2) I’d seen. I hadn’t read the books in a long time so was too hazy. I see what you mean, he is an OC for sure, but in a way it was just me slapping a name, libido and sexual sadism on one of the nameless types from the films so I wasn’t thinking of him as a properly original character. He counts for sure though!

In Predator 2 the mask had an alternate mode for the meat freezer warehouse place where the infra-red wasn’t working to see the government guys, so Lupa being room temp wouldn’t matter too much :) The hypno effect would likely be negated by the mask in the way, too.

So could he take the pack? Well, that would depend. He only went against non-superpowered foes when I wrote him. The later stories Deathstalker wrote expanded on his ingenuity at facing considerably more powerful beings and winning, so if Deathstalker was writing him, probably he could take all of them. If I was writing it…

My gut feeling is that he could take most of them because that’s basically what he does – if he knew enough about them to decide they were worth the hunt he could prepare effective weapons such as silver for Kate, or binding circles and the like. In the story I wrote he met someone with a sex drive almost comparable to Shannon’s and it confused the hell out of him. So if she just straight up let him fuck her and he didn’t understand the danger despite his preparation she could simply kill him with sex as part of her Succubus abilites.

If they were hunting him because he was on an Earth hunt but he didn’t know about them, he would have a far tougher time of it for sure, at least to begin with. Also it would totally depend if the fight was taking place in a rape/snuff fic or a good natured supernatural adventure :D

17 hours ago, JayDee said:

In the story I wrote he met someone with a sex drive almost comparable to Shannon’s and it confused the hell out of him.

“Wait, she’s into this?  This is not how this is supposed to go...”

If they were hunting him because he was on an Earth hunt but he didn’t know about them, he would have a far tougher time of it for sure, at least to begin with.

That’s also something I should have asked about.  Are we going with Death Battle rules where neither combatant can know about the other(s) before combat starts, and weaknesses can only be exploited if there’s a way to find out about them?  I mean, what you just did was to think about both scenarios, so I suppose that works too.

Also it would totally depend if the fight was taking place in a rape/snuff fic or a good natured supernatural adventure :D

:yes:  Genre affects a lot.  Clever tricks and badass powers work in normal stories because it makes the heroines look cool, but it can’t be allowed to work in a rape/torture/snuff fic because it would get in the way of the rape, torture and/or murder, so the genre of the crossover these OCs find themselves in is kind of vital.  Heck, given that we kind of share a character now (she’s your character, but we’ve each written one story with her), I can factually state that Luzurial has found herself in the same situation (metal chains/tentacle attached to arms/arm) twice and has used the same solution (focus power onto chains/tentacle until vaporization/melting occurs).  It doesn’t work in your story and it does work in mine specifically because they’re different genres.

if he knew enough about them to decide they were worth the hunt he could prepare effective weapons such as silver for Kate, or binding circles and the like.

Of course, that might backfire in the long run.  I’m fairly certain that if you rape a Seraph and then destroy her material form, you’re definitely going to Hell.  I mean, rape and murder are Hell-worthy offenses to begin with (so this guy’s already damned like five times over), but that’s only going to make it worse.

Edited by InBrightestDay
Removing unintentional strikethrough.

In my fics, I think the obvious choice is Loja, but that’s because he’s a god and can just rip anyones soul out of their body and stick it in a cockroach. But if we’re talking like human OCs, I think I’d put my money on Blackbird. He’s not the strongest, not the most skilled, but he’s a survivor, and he will fight fucking dirty. 

12 minutes ago, CloverReef said:

In my fics, I think the obvious choice is Loja, but that’s because he’s a god and can just rip anyones soul out of their body and stick it in a cockroach.

Yeah, that does kind of feel like an instant win move.

13 minutes ago, CloverReef said:

I think I’d put my money on Blackbird. He’s not the strongest, not the most skilled, but he’s a survivor, and he will fight fucking dirty.

And he’s got a pretty badass name!

20 hours ago, InBrightestDay said:

“Wait, she’s into this?  This is not how this is supposed to go...”

That’s pretty much it! His spirit just isn’t in it after he realises she’s totally loving it. It’s probably the only funny part in the story, but that chapter is a crossover between Predator and Clueless (and for parts of it, Mortal Kombat) so… 

That’s also something I should have asked about.  Are we going with Death Battle rules where neither combatant can know about the other(s) before combat starts, and weaknesses can only be exploited if there’s a way to find out about them?  I mean, what you just did was to think about both scenarios, so I suppose that works too.

Rules? I didn’t think that far ahead. I was just trying to get all the lurkers talking. Failed, mostly. Should have gone with something like “Of your OCs who haven’t fucked yet, who would be most likely to fuck each other.” or something Naruto related.

But with no prior knowlege of each other, genre free, no prep match up: of Gogedheh vs

Kizzy – Is limited by the mostly-human-like form she wears. The way I think of her is that a lot of the abilities she would have in her true form are denied to her, in a way they aren’t for lower orders like an Angel or Archangel. I’ve assumed her true six winged always-burning form cannot exist on Earth without damaging the planet extensively, like having a mini sun pressed against it.  Trained humans can and do beat Predators in fights in the films – Dutch the mercenary, Harrigan the cop, and her flaming soul sword would be a fair weapon against his wrist blades and armor – and could probably deflect plasma blasts too, but ultimately he’s simply more experienced at hand to hand combat than she is despite her age (Staff officers… always got their asses stapled to a desk...) and so he might have the edge.

Shannon – Would simply assume she can seduce him (perhaps feigning reluctance if she deduces he prefers rape), get naked, entice him to fuck her and then eat his life during the act, leaving him a dried out husk. Quickest, easiest victory. She might even get off.

Lupa – She’s a bit like the vampire Cassidy from the old Preacher comics – she has the strength and the speed, but despite Kizzy making her and Kate undergo combat training she’s probably liable to get her head taken off, which would work as well as the old stake through the heart (as Buffy once said, “You’d be surprised how many things that’ll kill”). If she did get past his guard enough to drink a load of alien blood she could withstand a lot of stabbings and a hole knocked through her with the plasma caster to take him. The mersmerism would work if she could get the mask off him and then he’d be wondering why he was lying down and baring his neck. “Hey! Tastes like guacamole!”.

Kate – Is the kind of ferocious beast critter that Predators hunt anyway. Probably the weakest against him for all her own strength and speed and some training. I mean, this guy can take down Xenomorphs and the like, and in a lot of ways Kate’s just a metalhead with a party trick and the munchies. Still, if Danny Glover can take a Predator it could be evenly matched on the day if she was desperately ferocious enough. She’s fast enough to dodge fire at least, and she can take a bit of punishment from the wrist blades too, maybe enough to get him bleeding out before she did.

So overall except for Shannon (who once again would solve a problem by fucking it), I would really see it depending on how things went during the bouts if there was no pre-prep.

:yes:  Genre affects a lot.  Clever tricks and badass powers work in normal stories because it makes the heroines look cool, but it can’t be allowed to work in a rape/torture/snuff fic because it would get in the way of the rape, torture and/or murder, so the genre of the crossover these OCs find themselves in is kind of vital.  Heck, given that we kind of share a character now (she’s your character, but we’ve each written one story with her), I can factually state that Luzurial has found herself in the same situation (metal chains/tentacle attached to arms/arm) twice and has used the same solution (focus power onto chains/tentacle until vaporization/melting occurs).  It doesn’t work in your story and it does work in mine specifically because they’re different genres.

I pretty much just made the 1D version of Luzurial. You’ve made the 3D version! No, absolutely genre is key. Every rape fic ever written about superheroines shows that. Including the abomination that was DC’s Identity Crisis.

Of course, that might backfire in the long run.  I’m fairly certain that if you rape a Seraph and then destroy her material form, you’re definitely going to Hell.  I mean, rape and murder are Hell-worthy offenses to begin with (so this guy’s already damned like five times over), but that’s only going to make it worse.

Unless it is a Chick Tract universe where at the very last second he accepts Jesus Christ as his Lord and Saviour, says sorry, and goes to Heaven while the kind hearted Roman Catholic who killed him to save humanity is thrown in the lake of fire for being the Wrong Sort.

I don’t know that he’d hate Hell anyway – they’d probably have him taking seminars.  “Agile Working, Degredation and You.”

16 hours ago, CloverReef said:

In my fics, I think the obvious choice is Loja, but that’s because he’s a god and can just rip anyones soul out of their body and stick it in a cockroach. But if we’re talking like human OCs, I think I’d put my money on Blackbird. He’s not the strongest, not the most skilled, but he’s a survivor, and he will fight fucking dirty. 

...yeah, my money’s on the god dude to win those scraps. I mean, it’s not the fairest of fights unless your name is Surtur or something.

Heh, Blackbird, so he’s the kind who kicks the balls and pokes the eyes and gets the three count after the ref bump.

Edited by JayDee

4 hours ago, JayDee said:

Heh, Blackbird, so he’s the kind who kicks the balls and pokes the eyes and gets the three count after the ref bump.

Sure! After he seduced his opponent the night before the match and dropped a couple horse tranquilizers in their drink. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.