Click Here!

Star Ocean 4 - Meracle X Sarah/Edge (Yuri/Het,)

Guest Phuram

Hello.

I have some idea for stories about Meracle Chamlotte from Star Ocean 4 – the last hope (videogame).

She is my favorite char from the whole game and I was surprised that there weren’t any stories about her posted on aff.net before.

She has somewhat of a special relationship with Edge and Sarah so these will work great together.

Idea 1

Mercle and Sarah → Yuri, oral,   (bondage, fetish – optional)

Meracle always refers to Sarah as chicken and talks about eating her in the game. So one night Meracle sneaks into Sarah’s room to put her plan into action and finally get a taste of Sarah.

It pretty much starts with Meracle licking and playing with the sleeping angel’s body. The taste makes her horny and she’ll start masturbating.

Meracle will either lick Sarah all over and pleasuring herself. I’d really appreciate it if you could include some foot worship, too.

Depending on how the story goes Sarah can either sleep through it all and wake up very confused the next morning.

Or Sarah wakes up and the two start making out and having some nice girl on girl action.

Or both plots can be used in different chapters. The first time Sarah is sleeping through everything and when Meracle returns the next time she wakes up and the two get it going.

Idea 2

This one is about Sarah showing her kinky side and punishishes Meracle.

It could work as a sequel to the other idea or as a stand alone story.

.> Sarah found out that Meracle sneaks into her room to do naughty things while she sleeps and punishes her for that.

→ Or after the mutual yuri incident they end up in a relationship together and end up doing some kinky stuff Sarah wants to try.

→ Or for the stand alone part: Sarah could get fed up with the whole “I am gonna eat you, chicken” stalker thing Meracle has going on and does the whole thing to get Meracle to stop that.

The “punishment” will consist of bondage and some slight bdsm. Especially orgams or denial torture.

Or maybe some tickle torture  or Meracle forced to worship Sarah’s feet as foreplay. But this fetish stuff is optional.

Idea 3

Meracle and Edge having sex together.  This is probably the most straightforward idea here.

Can be fluffy/romantic or more naughty/seductive from Meracle’s part.

Also can include foreplay, blowjobs, footjobs or whatever else you’d like to add.

The scenario/story is completely up to you.

Idea 4

In this one Meracle is fantasizing about getiing it on with either Sarah or Edge while she masturbates.

it could include parts from the ideas above or something completely new and of your own.

Might also work as  the start of a little series about Meracle’s dirty fantasies.

Idea 5

Since the game is about fighting stuff in space and on various planets one of the battles could go wrong and Meracle could ends up getting fucked by he some monster.

A tentacle creature or dragon like thing could be interesting. Or Meracle getting spitroasted by some humanoid enemies. Or she ends up in some sort of alien sex machine thing.

It is NOT supposed to be a rape/violence/torture fic.  I’d find it more enjoyable if Meracle actually ends up enjoying the whole experience after being unwilling/reluctant at first.

Since she is a catgirl she could be in heat or something similar.

I’d really appreciate it if one of you can give one of these ideas  a try. And if you have feedback on these ideas these are appreciated, too.

Take care

Phuram

I’d really appreciate it

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.