Click Here!

Femharry the ponygirl slave of Ginny,Luna and hermione

Guest Guest

In the  Femharry emslave by the weasly challenge One of the thing that Happens to Femharry is that she is used as a ponygirl by Ginny and Luna to travel between the borrow and Luna’s house.

instead of Femharry Being the slave of the whole weasly family I would prefer a story were Femharry is turned into a ponygirl by just ginny, Luna and hermione and is used to travel between Luna's house and the borrow.

you could also include other females who are at the borrow during the summer before sixth year like Fleur and Tonks, mabye even have Gabriella be staying with fleur at the burrow.

instead of the weasly twins being the ones to come up,with the different potions and magics used to torment Femharry I am sure that Ginny,Luna and hermione (and mabye Tonks,Fleur and Gabriella ) would be smart enough to create the magics themselves.

It could even be used as a way for Ginny and Fleur to overcome the animosity between them there shared love of tormenting Fem!Harry

I also wouldn't Mind seeing use full on sensory deprivation on femHarry  with them useing Magic to temporarily take anyway all her sense apart from her sense of touch in her pussy,breast and ass. And keeping her in the sensory deprivation and bondage for a week while staying over at Luna house so The other weasly don't notice.

31 minutes ago, JayDee said:

Stick her under the invisibilty cloak, and have her make noise. Boom! Thestralgirl.

Lol that reminds me off an old Lily/James story were James puts Lily in bondage puts her under the Invisibility cloak and leads lily naked around Hogwarts.

that could be interesting  if it's a selective invisibility spell that Hermione and Luna create and have part of the spell make people not keyed into the spell  forget they saw Femharry after she leaves there sight?

then have them take the naked FemHarry around the nearby muggle village

Thinking about it the spell to make it so that the people forget Femharry being led around in ponygirl bondage  would probably come from Fleur or Tonks mabye a spell used on Metamorphmagus kids that makes muggle forget that they ever saw them morph or make muggles forget the inhumanly beautiful Veela.

it could also go a nightmarish route with Ginny and the girls doing something similar to what Umbridge did to hermione in Hermione granger and the  bastet collar but instead of cat ears they use horse blinders and other horse themed stuff instead of cat themed.  If you someone wanted to go a darker route.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.