Click Here!

Chakra being used to mould people's bodies.

Guest Guest

I would say Konoha has a way to keep the members of the perverted division  body’s as strong as Shinobi after all it would be no fun for Stronger shinobi to have to hold back in the bedroom because member of the Perverted Division have Civilian body’s.( maybe its done with seals that Mito Uzumaki  made for Konoha Like she wasn't happy with the Divsion but made seals to keep the members as Healthy as possible).

I imagen that the Hokage’s also make Use of the seals to maintain there health and strength while being stuck behind a desk all day for years.( the seals might even slowly increase the persons strength but no were as actually training) 

for The Naruto that gets sent to Iwa to Marry Kurotsuchi I Imagen that his Shinobi training stopped when he was sent to Iwa. MInato and Kushina might have even used the seal that gives Narutos Chakra to Kurotsuchi as a sign of good will and a reason for Iwa to keep Naruto alive. so Naruto charka reserves would have still grown over the years. Iwa probably did something to his hands to make it so he couldn't do hand seals or write seals. 

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should probably back off for a bit and let them write instead of flooding them with ideas, just got over enthusiastic cause someone was actually doing a challenge for once.

Guest Nightwind83

like i said before irs not a problem. its not an issue i write down the ideas i think i can use. 

as for keeping the concubine's strong we covered that one. with orochimaru's jutsu applied to the members  bodies. their bodies can stretch and shift given them endurance against damage. 

1 hour ago, Guest Nightwind83 said:

like i said before irs not a problem. its not an issue i write down the ideas i think i can use. 

as for keeping the concubine's strong we covered that one. with orochimaru's jutsu applied to the members  bodies. their bodies can stretch and shift given them endurance against damage. 

I have kinda started to run out of Ideas for The Hinata based story which was why my last few post were about Minato,Kushina,Haku and Male sub Naruto which while still reliant under this challenge was distracting from the Current Hinata centric story.

Really until I get the chance to read the story and see the direction you are takeing this story, I am out of ideas.

Guest Nightwind83

thats fine, im surpised u had so many as it is!

not sure when ill get to posting one of my replaies. the first will probably be the naruto one where he is changing people with chakra. as i have been working on that one for a number of years before hand. thanks to your help brain stroming i got the issues i thats been holding me up on it worked out. 

One of them could cover Hinata clit in Itching powder while she is in bondage and make her beg. 

Like they are testing a new itching powder for the T&I department so they immobilise Hinata and Cover just her clit in  Itching powder and then tell Hinata that she Has to beg for them to give relief to her clit but also make it somethings that she won't want done so she tries not to be for as long as she can.

like mabye Makeing  Hinata beg to have her clit caned .

or  makeing Hinata hold a cane or crop in her mouth that has pegs or clips along the shaft and then  taking each clip off and puts them on Hinata’s clit,tits,labia,ect And  Using the crop or cane to romove the clips while makeing Hinata count.

A permanent itching powder that is only relived by pressure would be interesting interesting.

as for what they would do with it, put it on Hinata anal ring so that when ever her she doesn't have something in her ass like A buttplug,dildo or Naruto cock in her ass it itches. So they could make Hinata beg for one of them to put a Buttplug in her to stop the itching in her ass.

The itching powders could also be used for Male sub Naruto or Haku, by putting the itching powder on his cock head, or the whole shaft so his dick won't stop Itching unless it's in side a pussy or ass.

a itching powder that is relived by friction would also be interesting, put it inside Hinata pussy were her fingers can't reach  so in order to stop the itching she has to constantly be fucking her self. Or put it on a male subs cock head so that he has to keep fucking the pussy or ass he is in.

I think the friction based Itching powder is worse for the male sub because if they orgasm their dick is going to go soft and they can't stop the itching powder until they get another erection.(orgasm denial with a built in punishment for male subs).

Guest Nightwind83

i imagine the friction would be bad with either sex.  having it up females virgin would be like having an itch u your cant reach and a stuck sneeze all in one. compined with the males issues. not sure if thats something a person could judge which would be worse. 

though im thinking it be better to reverse it at time with a persons chakra. locks the plug in place so jt cant be removed. though that largely depends on on the lead up to the powered and any plugs. 

for my naruto uses chakra to contion people im running into a small issue. to start wirh some basic info

i have different tiers. 

Hinata the first of naruto harem and most trusted person. 

top harem girls after hinata not fully decided on as their is some factors to who makes it and why. (kind if have to see how the story goes for them. as some of the harem could make it here and be replaced by another during the story.) there will only be a at most 8 girls here can be less at one time

next would be the rest of his harem girls and people he trusts. konohmaru, jiraiya (will make it here quickly,) the ramen cheif, iruga and latter on shikamaru are examples of none harem members on this tier. 

low harem members. this are barely narutos girls one of the guys above could fuck them and naruto wouldnt care as long as they still made him the priority. which they wont have a choose to. this is where im running into a small issue. im planing on having these girls have eirher piercings, collars or modified chastity belts depending on thier jobs.

its everyone below this that im running into issues with. i need a meothed for someone other then naruto to deliever his chakra outside of seals. has to be quick and something easily over looked. i got some time befoee i will need it so its not a rush

I fell like I got lazy after all I already gave an Itching powder Idea I should have used the I something like a burning or icy felling instead( the Burning sensation could also be done by Figging, although I doubt the Tsunade’s group would use a simple piece of Ginger maybe a Buttplug coated in a experimental chemical that one of the group made).

as for how to administer Naruto Chakra, I would have Naruto Infuse his chakra into water and then have the water be Given to the girls by Enema with them absorbing Naruto’s Chakra over time threw the rectal wall, maybe have the water also have some aphrodisiacs mixed into it as well and maybe some caffeine or a stimulant that Tsuande made for the T&I for sleep deprivation.( girl all round the Element nation going about the day with an enema inside them so they can slowly absorb Naruto’s chakra threw the day)

I was thinking that the  caffeine or a stimulant enema for Hinata while making her watching something else sleep like this after all sleep deprivation is something the T&I division would want.

Guest nightwind83

well infused in water works. though for what I'm thinking of won't work with enema for what I have happening. most of these people Naruto won't ever meet. maybe have it combined with a weak aphrodisiac. as I said this story is not following cannon. 

I like the idea u had with enema and sleep deprivation. I could see sakura or ino doing that to Hinata on a day they took her home.

Also using Hinata’s ass or pussy as a candle holder, by putting her in bondage on a table with her ass and pussy faceing up and makeing her hold lit candles in her.

there also also other wax play stuff but they pussy/ass candle holder is the mast unique of them.

Guest nightwind83

that could lead some interesting stuff as hianta’s body wont keep anything thats not naruto or has his chakra in her body. i was considering doing something with latex paint. the kind that hardens.

Would the Hyuga put a seal tha is similar to cage Bird seal on Hinata but instead of putting it on her forehead they put it on her  tits, pussy and ass and have it cause pleasure as well as pain to start turning Hinata into a pain slut.

would Tsunade put a brand on Hinata’s ass to she her group ownership of her?

some tatoo’s for Hinata could be one of on her stomach saying "Pussy $1” with an arrow pointing at her pussy and one on her back saying "ass $2 "with an arrow pointing to her ass.(I forget the currency Naruto uses I think it is probably Yen but I don't know how much a dollar is in yen)

also Tatoos on her breasts saying "slap us” or something to the effect. A bit like a much more permanent version of a kick me sign.

To expand on the seal Idea it would go on her nipples,clit, labia and asshole and when activated (like the cage bird seal) it would block her abilty to orgasm while holding her at maximum pleasure along with pain mix in. 

So so say natsu is punishing Hinata for some reason, she would hold the seal on makeing Hinata be stock on the edge on orgasm while while felling equal amounts of pain and pleasure in her Tits, pussy and ass.  And then as the longer the seal is held the pleasure starts to fade until threw is only. Pain but the seal still keeps her at the edge of orgasm and then once the pleasure from the seal fades completely and all that is left from the seal is the pain it allow Hinata to orgasm. With Hinata eventual being albe to Orgasm from pain(Naruto would be very unhappy about this but would also indulge Hinata new pain laugh needs).

The “slap us” Tatto on Hinata breasts could lead to interesting stuff like if the girls are high fiveing each other instead of High Fiveing Hinata who's arms are most likening in a arm binder or some other type of bondage the instead slap her one of her breast.

Ino and Sakura could probably do a double High five were they each slap one of Hinata’s breast at the same time.

there is also that game with girls sit across from each other and slap there hands together in a differs Patern to a song. Tenten could do that but again with Hinata in the arm Binder.( I think it is called patie cake).

Guest Nightwind83

would the hyuga clan put a seal on hinata like the cage bird sea to help condsion her to get off on pain or even make her orgasm, yes. though im trying to stay away from that as i plan on taking up the clan traditions challange that requires that. 

plus we had planed on one of tsunedas girls messing with hinata's nerves so that it has the same effect. 

i like the brand idea. though if hinata had that she would also get the cage bird seal or one on the other ass cheak of the hyuga clan. im still debating on if Hinata gets the cage bird seal or not. as if she does then naruto or jiraiya has to break the thing. (most likely jiraiya since he is the seal master and eveyone has naruto do it.) 

was kind of debating tattoos for hinata already. i see ino or sakura doing those. ino then its her trying to pretty up her toy. if sakura then its out of her jeulesy of hinata body. of not them then its a naruto thing. away for him to show ownership. maybe he covers up the bands with tattoos. ill have to see when i get to those parts.

20 hours ago, Guest Nightwind83 said:

im mostly sure that sakura is going to be the worse to hinata of tsunade's girls. 

I can see Sakura being the worst of the Tsunade’s group to Hinata.

another tattoo for Hinata would be “Spank me” tattooed on her ass.

have embarrassing this written or tattooed on her body would be something they would do. 

as for Brands I could see them being special ones that constanly Tingle or something  so Hinata can never forget about them.

Another thing they could do is make Hinata walk a Gauntlet.

what I mean by that is that you have two rows of people with Canes and paddles.

and then they make Hinata with her arms is a box tie walk between the two rows while the people Cane and paddle her Ass, tits and pussy as she walk between the two rows.( a bit like the GAUNTLET in this)

would be GAUNTLET be a Hyuga,village or Genjutsu thing? because i don’t think Tsunades group has enough people for form long enough rows.

Guest nightwind83

I could see it be either a genjutsu thing or hyuga clan. I'm leaning towards the hyuga clan. I see the clan as a whole becoming frustrated that Hinata not breaking like she should. they see her as weak then she keeps enduring all this stuff mentally. yes she is becoming an obedient little slut but she not just a mindless sex toy like their aiming for.

when she comes back and is better mentally it a far cry from what they where aiming for. worse yet Naruto clearly had a stronger hold over her then they do.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.