Click Here!

Chakra being used to mould people's bodies.

Guest Guest

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you could also have them give her the name  Uzume after Ame-no-Uzume 

you could also have girls form DXD makes Cameo as girl in the perverted Division

like Akeno Himejima as a Female Uchiha. 

Koneko Toujou as a  daughter of Kakashi or Jiraiya from a girl in the program.

Rias Gremory as a daughter of Kushina who got the Uzumaki red hair

Guest Nightwind83

so for the uchiha basically ino uses her jutsu on her to change her name. since at the time she has no anchor she forgets her orginal name. of course all three refer to them selfs as 'tbis slut or this ass slave whem speaking

Guest Nightwind83

no if the girls are using her as a stand in for sasuke and are given her the name satsuki works well. besides sakura seams the type to pick out her children names years in advance. so she would be protective of sarade.

i lime the idea of the cameos

I would say that Ino’s dad would have romoved the uchiha females names long ago when they first entered the program and the reason Hinata,Haku and tayuya didn't  have there memory of there name wiped is because it is somethings reserved for traitors.(but they only wipe there memory of there name so they can rember the life they lost)

so the Uchiha girls only have the names that they are assigned by there master and then they lose it when they get assigned a new master.(it's kind of twisted but the  Uchiha girl that is picked out by Tsunade group and becomes  Satsuki is the lucky one of the Uchiha girls even with all the torment that Tsunade group put her threw).

for cameos I could suggest some More if you want me to ?(not to many thow or they would become a distraction)

also for Koneko I think Jiraiya would be best for her Father because his hair is actually white, were as Kakashi’s is silver.

I fell like danzo should be responsible for what happened  to the Uchiha girls and why Tsunade accepts what has happened to the them and Hinata so easily.

After all the Uchiha girls only crime is being a member of the Uchiha clan. And I don't think the third hokage or Tsunade would see that as a good enough reason to leave them to that fate.

so danzo not only had Itachi spare the girls with Kotoamatsukami

After Kotoamatsukami cooldown was over Danzo used  it again and made the third see nothing wrong with putting them in the perverted division and haveing there memory of there names erased. ( before joining the being sent the the prevented division the Uchiha girls were being raised in secret for  “protection” incase Itachi came back.)

and then when Tsunade got back to the village and started looking into the. Prevented Division danzo used Kotoamatsukami again to  make Tsunade not see anything wrong with what is happening in the perverted division, which is why Tsunade accepts the Hinata and Uchiha Girls stuff so easily.(so she can do stuff to indirectly protect Hinata from the Hyuga but she can't take her out of the perverted Division)

mabye make it so the really bad stuff that happened to the Uchiha girls only started after the third death.

pretty much Danzo sees the perverted Division as being good for the village so he stops the Third hokage and Taunade from seeing anything wrong with it. So Tsunade and the third can do think like work around the Hyuga like Tsunade does with Hinata but they can never directly oppose it.

it was only after re reading it and realiseing that the Uchiha girls were being punished for being related to traitors that I realised just how horrific that is and that the third and Tsunade even at there worst wouldn't allow it with out outside interference like for something like danzo useing Kotoamatsukami.

Mabye Jiraiya is also under Kotoamatsukami To not see anything wrong with what is happening in the perverted division with them only being able to start fixing things after Danzos death(would danzo death even break the effects of Kotoamatsukami?)

20 minutes ago, Guest Nightwind83 said:

so basically the village is spreading the uchiha clan around to loyal memebers. rhe camios will only be used if i have need for any o.c. in the story

Sound about right, after all in  spreading the Sharingan all threw the village is good for the village.

And Part of what make Danzo able to do such horrific thing is because he is willing to do anything to strengthen the village.

Guest Nightwind83

as im having stuff now division was around from the start of the village and grow out of different clan traditions. the 3rd saw it as a necessary evil and didnt pay any mind to it mostly ignoring it. its just how things were. tsunade reaction given its her students doing most of the stuff to hinatais mostly out if indifference to it. while cannon tsunade might object. this one has been using division members (mostly old enemy shinobi) to use as the finnal stage of testing.basically she grow up with this is the way of things and never gave any thought to it. between the 3rds unease with it and tsunade indifference how the village treats those in the devision has gotten out of hand. 

danzo i would say would object to this as it is a means for shinobi to indulge in their feelings. id say the other advisers would be more likely to be villain part for the division getting so out of hand. remember those few in anko regular care have it good compared to others. 

i see danzo as the other extreme with him being a prude. wanting evey girl their to be used to pump out babies with them being seminated like cattle is with a cold mettle rode. this denzo probably has a team researching a means to use seals to do the whole deed. so the sperm goes directly from the balls to the selected females womp.  no messy time wasting things like sex. 

though i do see that maybe th e third was ignorant of th e uchiha girls i the division since his old teammates took care of them being their. id also say that thier is only a max of 5 uchiha girls.

Guest Nightwind83

oh one thing i don't think i never said i been thinking is that when the devsion was founded outside prisoner and enemy shinobi it use to be completely vonleter and had a history of creating loyalist form crimeles and enemies. so up till the end of the 3rs first term it was not as bad as things are niw. just kononha view of it has become more twisted and how its members are treated has become more extreme. 

Cool. I would suggests Sona and Serafell Sitri from Dxd as another two of the Uchiha girls then that makes four alongside Akeno and The girl that becomes Satsuki.

How many members do you see the division haveing Total?

You have the  five Uchiha girls , Kushina and Rias(as Kushina only red haired child Rias is kept with In The division to hide that Kushina is alive because red hair is such a distinctive Uzumaki trait), Koneko, Haku, tayuya, Kin, Hinata.

That is 12members you also  Have Anko but she is head of the division so she dosent count, she is not a member the way the other 12 mentioned above are.

i feel 15 is already to many characters to add to the named character roster but, 50+would also not be enough members for what the division does and for what it does to be  normalised in the village.

I guess if you only name the ones import enough to be Kept in the Hokage tower under Tsunade and the thirds direct custody. Like Hinata,Kushina,Rias,Koneko,Haku,Tayuya and the five Uchiha girls.( sorry kin you are just not important enough to be part of that group that the Hokage would take personal interest in).

Guest Nightwind83

between clans and the devision i figure there is about a 3000 people in that situation. with about 800 being part of the devision. with only about 60 being shinobi who run it. hinata once she joins wouldn't be considered a shinobi. im toying with the idea that hinata needed to sign paper work agreeing, to have what her clan and village did to her legal. that thinga had gotten bad enough since before anko took over that most of the rules and laws have simply stopped being followed given how the village sees its members as nothing more then sex crazed whores. i see the village pop being round 15,000. whitch is low for the village. i say at its hight it had neaely 30,000

the different clans would loan there own concubine or what ever they call them to the village and each have a whore house in the villages red light distract. 

this is paet why i never planned on going into a lot of detail of others. 

if we are adding kunshina then id say tsunade would be very hard on her see it like she abounded naruto. if anything i might just have it that kushina died while in the devision to evoid that mess. anko was brought in after elders found out. requesting new head simply stating that he had caused deaths to the 3rd who was dealing with the aftermath of the uchiha clan death. or denzo lattest attempt to get naruto.

would Ayame the ramen stand girl be part of the division because Naruto going to their stand  end up in debt from lose of customers, so she Joins the division and gives “extra service to”the third hokage, Iruka, Kakashi and Jiraiya when Naruto bring them to the stand for ramen?

yeah so each clan has there own Mini perverted division. I can see that.

If Kushina is going to die anyway just have her die in the Kyuubi attack still.

I agree going into to much detail is a bad idea for Subs mabye keep it to Hinata as main sub with Haku,Tayuya and Satsuki as secondary Subs and save Kushina and the Dxd Girls for a different story out side of cameos.

So it would be Kurenai and the Hyuga ganging up on Sub Hinata in the first arc.

Tsunade group and Sub Hinata in the second arc

Naruto and Jiraiya with Hinata. In the third act with a side story going of Haku,Satsuki and Tayuya at the mercy of Tsunades group

the return to the Village as the fourth arc

I don't know how many more arc there would be .

With a Naruto, Hinata, haku in sexy jutsu, Satsuki, Tayuya orgy some were before the end of the story

Guest Nightwind83

i like the idea of ayame as part of the division to gain extra funds for her family. might us that if i need to show how it is should work. she still works with her father but works part time in the division on the side for fun and money. 

we still keeping naruto's sister right? have her a year or two older then naruto and jiraiya told she was killed during the kyuubie attack. 

a fix arc where things start geting fixed and other issues with the hyuga clan get sorted. is tsunade gets redeamed it would be during this arc. 

any others will depend on how things in the story progress. wont be goin on forever but i like to not have any lose ends

Mabye keep Narutos sister for another story, same with Konohamru being Naruto half brother.

a yeah don't want the story to go on two long after all I would like to see your take some of the other challenges as well.

really I fell like your the one writing the challenge so it should be your choice about Kushina(and there for Naruto’s sister).

really I just be happy to final see a challenge on this forum actually get written for once.

By the way are you the Nightwind83   on Archive of Our Own and fanfiction.net?

Since the Division was around since the stat of the village what Was Minato possession on it when he was Hokage? like would Naruto have any half Sibling from Minato in the Division?

and are you still going with Minato being Kushina’s sub because that would make what Happened to Kushina quite the fall Going from the Women doming the Hokage to Being a member of the perverted Division.

any way to get Back onto Hinata, after thinking about it Natsu Hyuga and other member of The Hyuga branch House should still call Hinata “Hinata-sama” but as a taunt.

Like Hanabi would still call Hinata “Nee-Sama” but again its a taunt. 

I actually like your Idea of using Natsu Hyuga Hanabis maid.

Like say in the Morning Natsu goes into hinata room to wake Hinata up in the moring.

Natsu like”Did you sleep well Hinata-Sama”(Natsu knows the answer but she ask Hinata to taunt her)

Hinata didn’t get a good nights rest having been teased all night.( sleeping like this and this)

Natsu reaches between Hinata legs and feel 

“Hinata-sama you have been a bad girl you came multiple times with out permission, you are going to have to be punished”

Hinata just moans as she has another orgasm because of Natsu playing with her hyper sensitive clit( Hinata is set up so she always orgasm so the hyuga clan always have a reason to punish he. it impossible for her to win)

and then natsu puts a clit leash on Hinata and makes her lead her to were they need to go to report that  Hinata needs to do to get punished  with hinata crawling and Natsu walking behind her holding her leash that is stimulating Hinata hypersensitive clit with ever move the two of them make.

leading to Hinata orgasming multi times multiple times in the hall ways on the way to were there doing with Natsu making Hinata lick up her own cum every time she orgasm saying

“now Hinata-sama we wouldn't want anyone to slip on the mess your making” or “Hinata-sama clean up your own mess the branch house dosen’t have time to be cleaning up after you”, ect

as for who would decide hinata punishment maybe its Hanabi job(assigned by her father or the elder so she never forgets what happens to failures) but Natsu carries out the Punishment for her.( one thing that Hanabi brings to to table is Brattiness)

Really I would Like to see Hanabi become the Failure , like Hanabi challenges Hinata to a spar only to lose and then after she  loses the spar the Hyuga elders are like “ Hanabimabye you need to experience what happens to failure to make sure you don’t fail again”.

and then after Hanabi has spent her month being treated like Hinata was the next time she see Hinata breaks down and Cries about how sorry she is about how mean she was to Hinata.

Guest Nightwind83

ya thats me and the one on fanfiction.net horrible spelling and all. i had forgotten about those two. i need to update the corrections on ao3. 

minato had plans on expanding it while making some reforms. he saw where things were heading and being in the life style took the isses a bit personally. 

i'll see where the story takes me then for narutos family. like i said before i tend to use story planning as sign posts more then anything. if the trip takes me some where else so be it. 

if i have kunshina in she would be as strong a dom as naruto is. the fall and mental damage it would do to her is extreme. naruto and her own sub nature is how hinata put up with what she went though. the seal makes it so she alway has him to fall back on and being a sub part of her enjoys what is happening to her. 

the hinata-sama bit is a good idea.

the hanabi things might be a good to use during the clean up bit. more so when questioned she is clueless about basic manners or behavior for BDSM. the cage bird seal is just a slave a seal any way. (i have a feeling it does not come across the same in Japan as it does for other parts of the world. given the lack of slavery in there history compared to the english speaking world.)

Guest Nightwind83

oh just to note when i do the kunshana minato one it be a lot more light. no great villains just the two enjoying some play. figure with the back round with the war and the villages view he could never become hokage if it was well know.

yep The caged bird seal really is a evil piece of work.

I would say  Minato and Kushina  are/were both Switchs but they only subbed for each other, its just the case that Minato subs more often because he has the more stressful life being The Butch of Iwa (I doubt Minato was called the yellow flash in Iwa considering that he slaughtered them by the Hundreds with the Hiraishin no Jutsu) and then becoming Hokage  is not a stress free job.

I was think of a possible Chakra moulding story Were Minato and Kushina survives the Kyuubi attack (maybe Minato pulled a Mito Uzumaki and sealed the Kyuubi into himself, after all if Mito can survive sealing the Kyuubi why couldn’t Minato.   I personal  think Minato subconsciously wanted to commit suicide because he didn’t want to live without Kushina).

It would be a way for Naruto to end up in Iwa as Kurotsuchi’s

Minato in wanting to achieve Jiraiya dream of  peace gets Iwa to agree to join the Peace Treaty between the Five Great Shinobi Nations, by agreeing to Marry Naruto off to Kurotsuchi and send Naruto to Iwa as a Hostage.(Naruto  would be the least talented of his siblings and  only be a  pseudo Jinchuriki so People like Danzo wouldn't care they would see what Minato is doing as foolish but wouldn’t try and stop him).

Naruto would be the brat he is in canon more interested in pulling pranks to get his father and mother attention(minato and Kushina would not only be running the village and the perverted Division but also training naruto’s more talented and harder working Sisters which would make naruto Jealous leading to a back relationship with his family)  than actually learning anything useful(so no fuinjutsu,rasengan,shadow clones,ect he would have his canon skill set from when he graduated the academy) Naruto would have sisters but they would all have Their mothers Hair and Iwa would want child with Minato yellow hair.

Minato and Kushina see what is happening to Naruto as an ok sacrifice for peace(Iwa wouldn’t be able to kill Naruto or they would lose their hostage)

I image the Peace treaty would happen around the time Naruto graduated the Academy.( I Imagen Naruto sisters would be the stand in the thing like who Hinata latch’s onto, Creating Sexy jutsu but it being a Futa version so they could do this to haku and who joins team 7 for stuff like the wave mission to capture haku in the first place)

Minato and Kushina would also have reformed Konoha’s perverted division over the twelve years since the Kyuubi attack. ( so this time Konoha perverted Division would be the Foil for how Naruto is being Treated in Iwa)

I feel like that would be a lot bigger story though but I thought i would put it there so you could take anything you find useful form it.(something for Kurotsuchi to do to naruto or in this story for Tusnades group to do to Haku)

Guest Nightwind83

its not a bad angle to go with for the story. would explain why naruto would be in iwa. might even be a bit eager to go. 

like i said before keep the ideas coming.

i was going to make kunshina a dom mainly since i tend to write sub females and wanted to be a bit diffent. but adter finshing this with all the dom woman two swtichs might be a better angle and more fun one. dont see many switchs in stroies 

Naruto would be in for a very rude awakening if he thought he was going to have it better in Iwa.

I could see Naruto’s sister putting him a perverted prison scroll to send him off. I don't I imagen they see Naruto as there brother or a member of their family.(they probably don't like Naruto At all. with naruto haveing burnt a lot of bridges because of his jealousy)

in the story I don't think Naruto would be a sub but Kurotsuchi would turn him into one by the time Naruto meets his family again at one of the Chunin exams.

Naruto would probably be very Jealous of Haku when he meets him, with Haku being is treated very well by Naruto sister and the other girls in Konoha (I seem to keep giveing Male sub Haku a harem).

I meant sisters when I was takeing about Haku being treated well not Sister.

I imagen Narutos family getting a letters from Iwa with pictures of what Kurotsuchi is doing to Naruto. With Kurotsuchi doing it to show how badly narutos is being treated expecting it to bring them Emotional suffering only for His sisters to send back suggestions things for kurotsuchi to do to him.

leading to Kurotsuchi and Naruto sisters becomeing friends over the years threw their  letters much to narutos horror.

I imagen the girls haveing a slumber party  with Naruto and Haku there aa entertainment

the girls all gang up on Haku and Naruto. Dureing the party the other girls all relies that Kurotsuchi has no Idea that takeing care of a sub was even a thing. (Kurotsuchi was giveing Naruto a little aftercare without knowing what it was but no were near enough for what they had been suggesting done to Naruto)

leading to all the other girls haveing an ooh shit moment when they reslise that the whole time Naruto was in Iwa what they were seeing and suggesting be done  to him was real and not just bdsm play (It didn't even cross Naruto sisters minds who have been raised around The reformed perverted division that Naruto was not being looked after the way they were taught to look after subs. That Naruto had no safewords and that no one let Naruto set hard limits the way the everyone in the Konoha perverted does).

I would quite like the idea of Naruto  being dominated by a group of female doms,switches,subs and sexy Jutsu form  haku.

so Naruto would be the broken one that needs to be fixed instead of Hinata in a Femdom version of this story.(I wouldn't mind reading that if you ever do a Femdom version of this story).

Guest Nightwind83

i might even if its not my kink id like to expand to the point that i could write something like that down the road. the best writers not necessarily the top paided ones or ones with the most awards i think keep getting better. keep finding weak points and expanding on them. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.