Click Here!

Chakra being used to mould people's bodies.

Guest Guest

Guest Nightwind83

From the sounds of it u want more something like a focused hinata story like 

This challenge them say naruto learning to control how to influence people with chakra.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Hinatas path starting when she is being taught juken along side Neji  even though Neji is a year older than hinata the first seeds that she might be a failure are planted in the Hyuga mind when she as a member of the main branch can't keep up with a branch member(even if the branch member is essential her half brother who is a year older than her).

the Hyuga don't start actively doing anything but from then on the idea that hinata is a failure is planted in there subconscious.time goes on and Hanabi is born some time after that Hinata is almost kidnapped by Kumo instead of Hizashi being sacrificed a Hyuga elder suggest Hinatas mother instead the Riakages accepts and the yamanaka clan head wipes hinata mother mind of all Village and Hyuga secrets.(he also creat a backup copy of Hinata mothers mind so that can restore her if they ever get her back from Kumo but tells no one about it).

hinatas mother is out threw the Hikoukai Benjo In no make training and the before she is sent to Kumo she is show to Hinata, one of the Hyuga elders makes sure to give Hinata regular news on what is happening to her mother with only the Hyuga and village leadership and Hinata knowing that the new slave in a bondage hood that is being shown off by the Raikage is hinata is mother.

life goes on for Hinata eventually Hanabi starts training in Hanabi first spar with Hinata  she lose around the Hyuga compound there are then rumours that Hanabi to might be a failure if she loses to Hinata of all people leading to Hinata deliberately losing all her future spars with Hanabi until Hinata is not throw the match anymore Hanabi is actually beating her which is a real hit to Hinatas confidence with her fully accepting that her clan is wright about her.

this would be when Hinata sees naruto for the first time when he defends her from bullies and her feeling his chakra for the first time.(a bit like when Sasuke saves Kirin in the forest of death from the Bear)

Dureing her time at the academy the Hyuga don't actively do anything to Hjnata but they do show her the fate that awaits her.

How is that for a basic timeline for Hinata early life till she gets to the academy?

I will, be happy to read what you write  and the challenge dosent have to be Hinata based but she is Kind of the person that this challenge seems to naturally be for.

its times like this were I wish I had any talent what so every when it came to writing of drawing.

You are wright  the challenge is about chakra being used to Mould people I just got Carried away with Hinata become she is surrounded by people who could do it to her. From naruto who can do it with his chakra presence allow to her clan and teacher who could subconsciously do it when they inject her with chakra to train her.

Looking forward to read your story when your post it.

Guest Nightwind83

It fits just not sure how relevant the stuff with kumo is going to be. If I put it in at all. Like I said what I'm writing fits more with naruto learning to control people with his chakra with a back drop of what the hyuga and a few others did to hinata. 

From the sounds of it u should give your own challenge a try u seam really excited about the ideas u have and they have a lot of meat to them. 

Guest Nightwind83

I don't mind u getting carried away and some of your ideas I will be defently adding. Just started to feel like we had to different conversation going. Though I think ino would really fit the challenge well too. 

I m actually starting to think on splitting my story into two. One more of the hinata focus on the lines of what u where saying. The other With the naruto changing people focus. Don't want to make a story to busy with plot. I tend to do plot threads with my none lemon focus story. So it gives a bit of complexity to the plot. Not a good idea with this type of story. 

Really the Kumo stuff dosent matter at all(I never had an idea for it to come up,again either  Hinatas mother was sort of going to be set off to Kumo never to be heard from again apart from mabye hearing about it once or twice when a Hyuga elder has a picture of Hinata mother being tentacle fucked by the eight tails sent to her room for her to find)  it was more going to be there as a threat to Hinata sort of a big stick that the Hyuga elders could hold over Hinata head.

anyway do you want me to keep post the backstory I was laying for Hinata or do you have your own backstory planed out for her?

Guest Nightwind83

Keep posting, I use notes and outlines more as land marks dropping them or using them as I need to for the story. I'm most sure I'm going to be splitting part into another hinata focused story. Just got to figure out the beginning. I struggle with openings the most. 

I am looking up the other two challenges and what I wrote for them to see if the hinata focus one will be a douple replay or can I keep thing s differ enough to justify different stories. 

Guest Nightwind83

Im thinking different ones now with the one for your replay opening with the elders showing Hinata her mother then her meeting naruto then time skip to her being trained. 

The first weekend after Hinata graduates one the the Hyuga elders puts hinata threw three days being in the glass box and bondage hood from  Hikoukai Benjo In no Maku  making Hanabi feed her but this is more of a threat to Hanabi so show what happens to failures.(the plot reason its its done so that when  Kurienai starts training Hinata to break genjutsu this is what she experiences when under the Demonic_Illusion:_Hell_Viewing_Technique).

Kurienai gets frustrated with Hinata not being able to break a simple Demonic_Illusion:_Hell_Viewing_Technique so she moidfies the technique so she can look into the Illusiona nd see what is happening to hinata only to find trapped int an illsuion that she is back the glass box. Kurienai is intrigued leading to her tweeking the Illsuon to block that memory and see another one with her seeing all the Different trains the Hyuga have been doing to her since she graduated.

Kurienai realise that she has made more progress in Genjutsu by using Hinata as her Guinea Pig than she has in the last 20 years leading to her experiment a little more on Hinata doing this like  example1 example2 example3 with the example getting worse the more Kurienai inhibitions are eroded. after learning all she can of that type of genjutsu she moves having hinata under Genjutsu as they more around the village doing there D-rank missions.

so Hinata undergoes her D-rank mission with her team under genjutsu that make her think that she is naked and because no one is calling attention to it Hinata dosen’t  simple getting used to going around the village thinking she is naked.

eventually Kurenai moves of to putting Hinata under an Illusion to make her think she has  nipple and clit ring bells. Kurenai eventually master what she was trying to do but when she stops Hinata panics that she has lost her nipple and clit ring bells and goes into the village to buy replacements.

eventually one morning Hinata turns up to team training naked only wearing her Clit and nipple bells and all gives kurenai quite a shock and make her have to improvise and put a genjutsu on Hinata that makes everyone  see nothing wrong with Hinata being going around the village naked all the Higher lvl ninja in the Village can see threw the genjutsu but don’t call attention to it thinking its some sort of training.

this is what happens all the way up to the Chunin exams with Kurenai reaching the limit of what she thought she could learn from experimenting on hinata.

after Hinata Lose to Neji in the chunin exams the Hyuga have has enough during one of the import meeting with one of the people there for the Chunin exams hinata is used as a Milk slave for the first time.

Hinata also end up taking to naruto a lot over the break leading to naruto finding out about Hinata problems with small chakra reserves leading to him leading Jiriya to rember a seal that Kushina put on Minato that would constantly ssiphon a posrtion of her chakra reserves to Minato leading to naruto doing the same for hinata. leading to hinata always having some of Naruto chakra in her system.

Naruto who is also learning to use his ninshu  feels some of the positive feeling that his chakra bring hinata leading to a positive feed back loop of his chakra making hinata feel safe, protected,ect and then him feeling simialr feeling from as well laeding to Him protecting hinata being something that makes naruto feel really good.

while naruto is out of the village kurenai who thinks she has learn all there is to learn about genjutsu  gets in a genjutsu match with Itachi  were she loses but also get the chance to study the Tsukuyomi which she makes it her goal to surpass meaning that she cant just let the Hyuga clan take away her favourite Guinea Pig so she puts some effort into keeping Hinata as her student.

When Tsunade  get back to the village in the meeting with the Hyuga clan Hinata was the milk slave that they used during the meeting Tsunade recognises Hinata as the friend naruto has been looing for sinse he got back from the village from getting her knowing Hinata fate Tsunade gets Hinata made the assistant of Shizune at the hokage tower.

kurenai who need to stick close to Hinata to continue her genjutsu experiment get made Tsunade second assistant Ino get herself out under Kurenai who thanks to  her increase in genjutsu is one of the best interrogators in the village.

tenten also hangs around with the group

one of the things Kurenai does is use a long term genjutsu to make it so no one see anything wrong with experimenting on Hinata leading to Tsunade,Shizune,sakura,Kurenai,Ino and tenten all experimenting on Hinata over the time skip

until two year into the timeskip Tsunade  get a message from Jiraiya asking for  Tsunade to plz send Naruto a training partner, when  Tsunade looks into who she can send she finds that all of naruto classmates apart from hinata Have become Jonin(they make such progress because they can experiment on hinata) Tsunade is feeling stumped who who she can send she cant spare any of her Jonin to go be a training partner for Naruto, she then is reminder of hinata because she is haveing to fix her from one of the experament the girls has done on her.

Tsunade decides to send Hinata wright away but instead of sending her the normal way she puts hinata in a perverted prison sealing Scroll that she she gives to Jiraiya toad to take straight to naruto.

inside the prison scroll hinata is awake held in bondage and sensory deprivation being constantly kept in a state of arousel with she breasts, ass and pussy all being teased constantly keeping her on edge( thanks to Kurenai study of Tsukuyomi the scroll also has a time dilation effect meaning for the toad Hinata trip two at most a couple of hours but Hinata it is a lot longer)

so Hinata joins Naurto for the last year of his Training trip while they are travelling Jiraiya who recognise the prison scroll for the perverted thing it is insists that Hinata be kept in it when not helping naurto train he also improves prison scroll  making it even more perverted and teachs Naruto how to make it(although Hinata likes being in the scrolls made by naruto they are made with and powered by his chakra after all)

That is about it for Hinata backstory because the only other thing i might come back to Add is some of the things that  Tsunade,Shizune,sakura,Kurenai,Ino and tenten  did to naruto.

the only one that is short enough to add hear would be tentens with her boasting that she can pierce Hinata’s clit and nipple with throwing needles form 2 kilometres away( a big part of her boast is that she can pierce the clit with out hitting or disturbing the clit hood at all) tenten also learn to do something to her throwing needles to make it so that only she can removes them Hinata has to waddle 2 kilometres to lay down on her back in front of tenten and push her crutch up and present her clit before begging tenten to remove the needle form her clit.

tenten also like boast about this a lot any time she sees Hinata she always proves it so hinata could be walking some were threw the village to devliver a message for Shizune only for three throwing needles to randomly come out flying out of nowhere and Pierce her clit and Nipples.

a small part of Tsunade experiment are makeing sure that none of the other damage Hinata clits and nipple sensitivity(in fact she increase the sensitivity of hinata clit to the point that a small breeze or even the sunlight hitting her clit is enough to make hinata aroused. 

this timeline for hinata got kind of long so I might expand on the experiments of Shizune,sakura and Ino later.

but yeah that the time like i see for Hinata till she join up with naruto for the last year of his training trip( sorry for any spelling errors the post is kind of long so i may have missed a lot of them)

Imagen how it must have gone the first time Tenten made that boast, I imagen her in a fight with Anko over who is the best with throwing wepons in the village anko makes her boast and then does her throwing feat only for tenten to be like well I can piece Hinata clit and nipples from what ever distance they are at Tenten then throw three needles with one hand and then they Shunshin over Anko bends down inspects Hinata clit and is really impress that Tenten did it.

Hinata is standing there in a bit a shock, Tenten then Shunshin off to go about her day feeling on top of the world she got anko to admit she is the best with throw weapons in the village, she keeps doing every time she boast but eventually Hinata gets used to it and just removes the needles and goes about her day. this annoys tenten leading to her creating the technique that makes it so only she can remove he throwing weapons, it is also the reason that tenten makes Hinata walk to her before begging her to remove the needles while presenting her clit in a really embarrassing position. (in tenten mind thank to Kurenai’s genjutsu she thinks that Hinata should have been a good girl and waited for tenten to remove her throwing needles after all how can people believe her boast if that don’t get to see for themselves).

i am other thing that tenten could do to her throwing weapons like say hinata sitting in a chair only for tenten to do itahci trick of bouncing wepons off each other in mid air to pin Hinata clit to the chair or Hinata leans forward over a table only for two needles to come out of nowhere an pin her nipples to the desk maybe her clit well so Hinata  is pinned to a  desk her nipple on top of the desk and her clit on the thin side part of the desk. and she is stuck there with her ass in the air till tenten removes her needles.( in this situation One of the other girls would most likely take the chance to experiment on Hinata defenceless ass most likely Shizune who i see as having something of a fascination with experimenting on and teasing Hinata ass)

Guest Nightwind83

Good outline thought with tenten just throwing stuff is a little dule. I was always disappointed with how plan her fighting style was. A true mistress of weapons have a lot to work with. As with piercing stuff tenten could add traps of wire and rope. Thinking that's what she is learning from tsunade capture and escape skills. Thinking that's what tsunade specialized in before switching to before medical. 

From what your saying it starts hinata as her clan training for a clan slave or something then switches to her be a high lvl village training dumby

Guest Nightwind83

From what I wrote maybe add hinata picking up some of naruto's healing factor. With the two able to sense each others. So naruto is worried he can't get to find Hinata. Either he is still new to bring a senser or doesn't know he is one so he doesn't use it. Either way he leaves worried about hinata but tsunade promises to find her or kurenai reassures him that hinata is fine. Leaning towards kurenai to help cover up what she has done to her own student. 

I see Naruto taking hinata out of the scroll to take care of her and give her breaks plus to have fun or just sleep. Just when they travel putting hinata in the scroll. Keeps her safe and Naruto treating more and more as his own personal toy, much to hinata joy. Plus having a slave helps naruto blend in where some of jiraiya contacts are. I don't see Naruto being completely ignorant of what was done to hinata is not normal. Him even being angry about how hinata was treated. Not only did hinata have his seal on her but when he asked about her no one said anything. Leading to naruto extracting some revenge. Which is more humiliating as he is still a genin with them being junin. 

I'm thinking that Naruto's chakra plus  the experiments and training with naruto under jiraiya increased hinata skill so that even though her status is low she is strong enough to help naruto against akatsuki. Basically she becomes naruto's konha 

I am not sure about the Hyuga they sort of see her as an embarrassment to the clan that they would do  almost anything to make her disappear from the public eye. but they cant do that after she becomes so close to Tsunade

as for the training dummy bit only with  Tsunade,Shizune,sakura,Kurenai,Ino and tenten(maybe anko as well mainly for jutsu that Orochimaru uses to streach his tongue after all if they use that ON hinata’s Clit there is a lot more Surface area for any seals they they want to put on it after all Tsunade  has to know a lot about seal and I see her as the one with the  fascination with experimenting on and teasing Hinata’s clit)

but not for the whole village to the Civilian population hinata is still the Hyuga heir who is assistant of Shizune the apprentice of Tsunade the acting hokage, they don’t see anything going on behind the scenes. and there not doing to let Danzo have a go at her.

one thing to note is that in my mind is that if the Hyuga hadn't been subconsciously  moulding Hinata since she was a child she would be a anything but a failure after all she has manage to because such a high level Ninja while being held back so badly.

I sort of see Tsunade,Shizune,sakura,Kurenai,Ino and tenten each having an area on Hinata body  hat they have a fascination with experimenting on and teasing.

for Tsunade its Hinata clit

for Shizune its Hinata ass

for sakura its Hinata tits( sakura sort of envied Hinata’s breasts when she was younger leading to her  fascination with experimenting on and teasing Hinata tits)

I haven’t work out what part of Hinata body Kurenai,Ino and tenten( mabye anko as well) fascination with experimenting on and teasing. maybe they don’t and its just the three medical Ninja that focus on a one of Hinata’s sexual engorged zones.

Orochimaru’s stretching juts has so much potential  not only could Tsunade use it to increase the  Surface area  that she has to work with on hinata clit but also gives sakura more room to work with for any seals on her breast sand the things it would allow Shizune to do to Hinatas ass stretching it open so she can get right in there and put all sort of  seals in there as well.

you mentioned traps for Tenten so maybe predicament bondage 

and Kurenai Has her genjutsu that could do interesting things on top of what she has already done like put Hinata in this predicament in genjutsu or team up with tenten maybe tenten supplies the physical bonadage and Kurenai add the extra stuff with Genjutsu maybe have Hinata see tenten thanking Hana Inuzuka for her help so Hinata thinks Hana Inuzuka has supplied Tenten a real animal for her predicament bondage set up this time but its actually Kurenai’s genjutsu( but they never tell hinata that). you could have Hana Inuzuka be part of it and supply real animal but I think would prefer the Genjutsu route if you have any beast at all.( its not my thing but it you want to add Hana she could do something like this)

I was going to give one of them public Humiliation but Kurenai has sort of desensitised Hinata to that

for Ino pregnancy( more like using Hinata uterus for things its not supposed to be used for) maybe have it start when Tsunade makes Her Sakura learn how to help a woman give birth by makes Hinata give birth to her baby-shaped uterus vibrator over and over again while putting it back in with Orochimaru’s stretching jutsu till they get every thing right.  it it sort evolved to Ino getting the  idea of using seals to make and install a safe house that could be Hidden in Hinata’s like the  baby-shaped uterus vibrator buy a safe House I mean Ino with seals install a apartment in Hinata uterus with a window that allow the resident to sit on a couch and watch thing out the from of Hinata stomach. the apartment would be big enough and well stock enough that a team of 20 could live in it for a year with out needing to leave. Tsunade helps Ino make it and test weather its work but by the time hinata is sent to naruto it has been removed although Ino still keeps refining the project  with her goal to one day be able to hide the whole village in there.( they use seal to shrink the outside so it fits in Hinata and seal to expand the inside the window that allows them to look out the front of hinata stomach is just them showing off)

the way Ino idea started was that she was trying to create a  new way to protect her body when using her familiy jutsu so her first prototype was just big enough to fit her in side but with  Tsunade  help they manage to  increase it till they could store the apartment that they tested it by putting in in hinata so sakura, Ino and tenten got to spend a month living inside hinata to test it out.

I know Ino one is a bit out there and probably push what they could do with seals but i thinks its a cool idea.

Guest Nightwind83

Ya I got it was mostly for the one group. Should of said tsunade and her group training dumby. 

see tsunade is more trying to get the whole package inline and healthy. More as a challenge to her skills learn what she can but letting those under her use hinata as a training tool/toy. 

Ino I would say it is a natural that she would be fascinated by hinata mind set. How she should of broken but isn't yet has such a strong connection to naruto. I might have ino be the one to suggest hinata be sent to naruto.

Tenten is properly have her more interested what she can get out of hinata, her reaction more then a body part. 

Kurinai i say u kind of hit the nail on the with the first part. If how she starts with Hinata. More her kink of embarrassing hinata while using her to train her skills. I might add that as things progress that all the men maybe the woman in the genjutsu turn into diffrent versions of naruto. After lossing at her own specialty so badly it would bug her that hinata somehow changes the genjutsu all the time

another reason thing  Kurinai could be using Hinata is because experiencing stuff  makes genjutsu better but Kurinai  invented a technique that so she can make  Hinata experiences thing to improve her Genjutsu. for example the bondage hood Kurinai has never worn one but she find a way to improve her genjutsu threw Hinata experiencing it.

an example could be that kurinai want to improve her genjutsu so she need a new experience but instead of having to do it herself she can make Hinata do it. for example kurinai  find out about some monster that Hana and Anko have crossbreed in the forest of death she want to create a genjutsu that makes use of it  instead using the monster on herself which she would never do she can use in on Hinata.

meaning  Kurinai can do stuff to hinata that she would never have done to herself and improve her genjutsu as though she did.

for all the fun it is to come up with all these things for people other than naruto to do to Hinata I think the part of this story that I most looking forward to is when we get to Hinata getting aftercare and being comforted by naruto with them simple basking in each Others chakra presence with Ninshu. With them simple cuddling.

Guest nightwind83

thats along the lines that i was thinking most likely wont do the beast stuff while interesting not something within my current skill set, nor is it really a big enough fetish for me to push for it. ill have to come back to that idea maybe further down the road

Hmm I kinda of forgot about pony and pet play and can't really find a spare girl to slot it in with I used up all the girls in the Konoha 12.

who do you think would be the girl that would most likely use Hinata as a ponygirl?

There is also orgasm denial and it opposite forced orgasm but I guess that might be something that they change depending on the day some days they deni Hinata her orgasms keeping her constantly on edge and some days they have her orgasming constantly without end amping up her clits sensitive till even someone breathing at her clit from the opposite side of the room is enough to make her orgasm.

Guest Nightwind83

Don't know if say sakura or tenten might be the one most likely to some kind of pet play though kurinia has a good angle for that. Making pets out of opponents would be a fun angle. Got to watch how much i throw in too. Keep the ideas coming though. 

Guest Nightwind83

I'm thinking though that Naruto won't just let what happened to hinata go. So I will need at some point stuff for him to do to them as prank/revenge. 

I'll worry about it later

For ponyplay I sort of want it to Be Hanabi I can sort of see her being the one.(I feel like Hanabi needs to have something that makes her stand out from being just another member of the Hyuga clan, I sort of want her to Have something that makes her stand out like each member of Tsunades group) but the Hyuga as a clan already have a Hucow Hinata doing in with them Milking her to supply the clans milk.

Hanabi is also one that I can immediately say what naruto should do with her fanny packing I can sort of see Naruto going to kick some Hyuga ass with Hanabi strapped to his front impaled on his Cock being used as a human shield against the Jūken stricks towards the front.

I also sort of See Hinata getting naruto to concentrate any of his revenge on the Hyuga clan on Hanabi, after all Hanabi is the main branch of the Hyuga clans pride and joy so naruto useing his weaponised Ninshu to turn Hanabi from proud clan Heir into His proud cocksleeve and concubine would be good revenge against the Hyuga clan main branch.

Tsunade I can't see naruto seeking any sort of revenge against. After all Tsunade was protecting Hinata from a worse fate even if she did join in with experimenting on Hinata, even then Tsunade was mainly makeing sure that the others didn't permanently damage the sensitivity of Hinatas clit if she happened to make it more sensitive well that was just a bonus I could almost see Tsunade and naruto Bonding over their love of tease and experimenting on Hinatas clit with naruto And Tsunade looking over and Imoroveing Hinatas clit seals together.

I will have to think about the rest

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.