Click Here!

Chakra being used to mould people's bodies.

Guest Guest

In a lot of naruto Fanfiction authors talk about  naruto moulding girls pussy so only his cock fits.

The challenge is for some to write a story were chakra is used to literally do this.

other effects of this could be Hinatas early development in canon the Hyuga clan see hinata as failure only fit to pop out children so when they use chakra on her when training her they slowly mould her body to make what they think true. With hinata latching on to naruto being the only thing stopping the moulding process from effecting her mind.

The world could see naruko as a dumb bimbo and there collective chakra could mould her to make her fit there image of her.

a story were naruto learns to consciously do this would make be interesting with the rest of the world subconsciously doing it.

It could also be done with medical jutsu but that is a bit of a darker path. Sasuke could do it to a fem!Naruto.

it also doesn't just have to be girls haveing there body's Moulded, a girl could use her chakra to make a guys cock Moulded perfectly for her. Like say hinata or a sasuke fangirl imagen there crushes cock is a perfect fit for there pussy and then over time there cock is Moulded to be the perfect fit.

there is also anko who is Moulded by the villages collect chakra to fit there image of her as the sexy nympo snake slut.

Kushina powerful chakra moulding Minato into being her perfect man, ect

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nightwind83

I already got a story that fits this in the works. Mostly were naruto learns to use his chakra to mold people. Also, have hinata being molded by her clan and it backfires with her latching on to naruto. 

Guest Nightwind83

Haven't posted it yet. Want to get a few chapters on the back burner before doing so.

To answer your question consciously doing so. They conditioning her body in it. Given her some training to parpare her for a husband. She latches on to naruto. During these sessions she is unknow to them thinking of naruto so all the training is training her for naruto. 

One thing I can't decide if I want to make it into a harem or not. If it is hinata will be the top one. Even if not there will be a few scenes with other girls. 

Yep auto correct is a pain sometimes.

for hinata I was imagened her clans subconsciously moulding every time they inject chakra into her when training the Jūken. Sort of makeing hinata a self for filling prophecy. They beleave that she is useless only fit to pop out children and then every time they inject chakra into her with Jūken they subconsciously mould her into that.

would they also subconsciously turn hinata into a pain slut mabye the Hyuga get into into there minds that hinata  is losing to her younger sister because she enjoys the pain and humiliation and then over time the chakra they push into her when training her in Jūken. They mould her body into a pain slut that gets off on the humilation of losing to her little sister,but her mind doesn't enjoy the pain and humiliation.

and then naruto comes along and supplies the pain and humiliation that hinata body now needs but also gives aftercare and love that Hinata mind needs. With understanding that even though hinata needs pain and humiliation to get off she also enjoys being cuddled and treated kindly. Narutos powerful chakra could also bridge the gap the Hyuga made between Hinata mind and body and fix some of the damage the Hyuga did. 

the Jūken could also  Mould Hanabi but instead of moulding her in a negative way like they have been with hinata, the chakra they inject into hanabi during Jūken training subconsciously makes her the Jūken genius that they think her to be.

but them consciously doing it works as well, I will take what I can get.

Guest Nightwind83

With the story i been writing naruto's chakra strong enough to cause a pressure on others it's how he convinces zabubza to go on his suicide run. it's how he Changes people. U can resist it but he will learn to control it making it stronger. Basically naruto can decide to an extent how he wants to change people. There are other benefits too and I was thinking of twisting what I got to more to With your challenge. So that the other befits are subconsciously decided by him.

With what I have written hinata body was changed during conditioning training. Again to more fit your challenge its going to be started long term subconsciously but then shifted to doing so With the intent of selling her off as a bride. (Next clan head, a noble or even hair of the land of fire, Doesn't really matter who). This will come with perfect wife training by the clan witch is where the hinata focusing on naruto will shift things.. To the point her chakra and body reacts to naruto just being near by.  One of the issues that the clan will have is hinata's low chakra reserves. Her father and uncle were high joint to kage lvl and neji looked like he was headed towards that. Hinata barely hit chunin in canon. I don't know her sisters lvl just for story sack it's going to be at least twice hinata at the start.

There is going to be BDSM kinks in it. Pain not really my kinks but I don't have an issue with added some of it to the story. What u said made some sense with the hyuga making hinata body crave it. Plus it being something her mind not being into at first. 

I really dislike the lack of aftercare in stories with BDSM epically when there are hurt play or themes. So that will be a on going thing. Providing the concert and love. 

Guest Nightwind83

If I make it a full on harem it will be three more girls at most. With the possible exception of ino they will be out of the village. Ino will most likely just be a play mate and a piece in naruto's long term goals

Hinata could be more susceptible to being chakra moulded by other  because they started training her in Juken training so young so they crippled her abilty to resist being moulded by other people. so sure she is not going to be moulded by random people on the street but people like The hyuga who inject charka into her regularly Mould her, Even Kurenai’s training Hinata to resisted against genjutsu breaks down her resistant to being moulded.

so what naruto is doing is sort of a weaponized counterpart of Ninshū.

I could see even the branch Family of the Hyuga looking down on Hinata, after all they may be second class citizens in there clan  but Hinata is not even worth being one of them, not even fit to be sold off as a bride, after all she is such an embarrassment to the clan they don’t want her to be there representative in any way. with the plan for Hinata to become a free use breeding slave that random Hyuga take turns getting pregnant. sort of Hucow Hinata

Hinata could end up being a Cuckquean like who gets off on Hanabi rubbing her face into Naruto and Hanabi’s cum as naruto takes her from behind. and then after its over they cuddle with Hinata in between Hanabi and naruto and they convey there love for Hinata threw Ninshu.

Guest Nightwind83

Weopenized ninshu is exactly where I'm going with this. 

Hinata will have a breeding fetish thanks to her training by her clan. I don't know why if she will be full cuckquean. There is a hint of it now but that's more her lack of confidence. Which will be changed by Naruto 's acceptance and his effects to improve it. I already got one story that's not as far alone as this where hinata is a cuckquean. This she will be more hyper sexualized in general with a  focus on Naruto. More towards serving him. She'd be classified more of a cuck queen (as in gets off on simply serving naruto mentally and emotional even if she doesn't get off physically.To be clear the spelling of the top terms are way to close.) 

Insest themes are a little out of my current abilities as a writer. So no stuff with hanabi right now. Maybe towards the end of the story but not for a bit.

Kurienai  having a strong influence on hinata makes a bit of sense. Naruto does develop his abilities based as much on what he naturally does as reverse engineering what was done to hinata after all. 

Guest Nightwind83

Oh even though this will be focused on Naruto he won't be the only one who has his Weopenized ninshu.  Not only will hinata pick it up eventually and if it is a harem any other girls but jiraiya and a few others too. Not going to be wide spread but Naruto 's core allies will have access to it. None will be able to use it like he can. 

I could see the hyuga doing something like Hikoukai Benjo In no Maku with with the Hyuga using hinata as as milk slave.

Maybe Hinata being lead into an import meeting between the Hyuga elder and the fire daimyo with then a branch member milking hinata’s breasts directly into the meeting members tea(or coffee but i don’t think the Hyuga would drink coffee) and then then after the meeting hinata is let to a set of stock in a wall like this. so that random hyuga men can try to impregnate Hinata while she is hooked up to a  milking machine so that the Branch member of the Hyuga clan can get some of Hinata’s milk even if unlike the main branch they cant have hinata taken round to each branch family  member to get their milk fresh from Hinata breasts at the meal table.

as for the reason hinata is producing milk that could be one of the modification the hyuga have made to Hinata by the time naruto gets back from his three year training trip.

as for the reason the Hyuga would do something like  Hikoukai Benjo In no Maku to Hinata I  Imagen that the the senses after important to the Hyuga and Hinata is such a failure to the clan that not just being blindfoled with a special blindfold that blocks the Byakugan is not enough of a punishment for Hinata, after all being banned from being able to use the Byakugan is a punishment worthy of a branch member and Hinata is bellow Branch members.

also could the weaponized ninshu be used by a person to change their own body in a positive way like the reason the Minato who was a clanless orphan from a most likely civilian family who by all right should have has the same potential as Sakura managed to become a Kage level shinobi. by useing the weopenised ninshu.

it could also be part of the reason hashirama,Jiraiya,ect become such strong shinobi they use they weaponized ninshu literally mould there own body to surpass all limits.

Guest Nightwind83

Maybe I would have to see how things go. I was thinking about doing the kushina and minato version of your challenge after finishing the one in already doing. I got a few ideas i been floating around that fits it. Including one I been sticking with that's pure naruhina where the village isn't sure if the power of love means love love it if it's just a metaphor since both kunshina and Mito where screams and perverted. So hinata is taped to have crazy sex with naruto to help naruto to his control over the kyuubi. 

Guest Nightwind83

Not sure how much I will show of the hyuga using or training hinata. I am not following canon for the story. Most of what I have planned for hinata wouldn't have her being used by hyuga just her sex drive shot up to stumped lvls. Trained to serve and how to perform the acts. Put though a few things but her main virginity will be kept pure. Either for her future husband or to be sold off. I'm not making what's being done to hinata odd but just the matter of course. SHe will have others of branch and main house trained with her. Mostly woman but a few men too. 

I do like the milking angle as it makes sense. Getting all out of them as they can.

a night of Hinata’s sleeping arrangements as part of her training maybe The hyuga start hinata on it early so she couldn't’ almost get get Kidnapped again.( and by early I don’t mean just after the Hinata almost gets kidnapped i mean maybe sometime during the timeskip part1 Part2 Part3 Part4

maybe something like this for Hinata graduation from her Hyuga training before her fellow hyuga classmates are sent off to become concubine and play toys for the powerful people around the naruto world  part1 part2 part3 part4 part5 part6 part7 part8 part9 part10 part11 part12 part13 part14 part15 with this only being possible because of how Hinata(and her other student bodies were moulded by chakra).

Hinata finds/ is shown her mothers graduation Photo or maybe not because I doubt they would have let the Hyuga clan head marry someone that had to go threw the course that they put Hyuga failures threw.

maybe  Hikoukai Benjo In no Maku is what happened to mother mabye instead of sacrifices Hizashi Hyūga instead the Hyuga elder make the call to get rid of Hinata mother who they think of as a failure for not producing Hiashi a son to become the Hyuuga heir. so they Hikoukai Benjo In no Maku Hinata mother and send her off to be The Raikages  concubine after putting seals on her so that she will be unable to give birth to a child with the Byakugan( a seal which I assume is mandatory for all Hyuga  concubines that are sent outside Konoha. mabye have it that the Hyuga clan have a way to Spy threw the Hyuga concubines they send out into the world.

note to me if anything Hinatas mother not haveing any son would be a weakness son Hiashis part but the prideful Hyuga would never even let that cross their mind.

Guest nightwind83

the son thing is kind of whatever, with the Hyuga just hinata not being strong is the bigger issue as so they are just using her for what they deem the only good thing. i made a few tweaks to the graduation age and timeline a bit to fit what i was writing to start with. plus the naruto finding out about stuff and getting with hinata starts before any type of graduation can take place.  as for allies, nothing beyond the land of fire for the hyuga clan. plus as of what i got written the training has been going on for years.  its more of a naruto focus story then it is a hyuga screwing over hinata story.

the first set of links didn't work but the next one shows thats kind of what i have for Hinata's training.  though instead of for public use they are trained more as personal sex slaves/servants.

I will try togive the first set of links again.

Part1 Part2 part3 part4 part5 part6 part7 part8

as for What I ment for them giving hinata’s mother to Kumo I ment that they would do it after the Indecent were Hianta almost gets kidnapped but instead of sending Kumo Hizashi Hyūga(neji’s father) body they send Hinata’s mother to Become the Raikages concubine. The only reason i even suggest it is so you could have Killer B go full tentacle monster on Hinata’s mother.

Guest nightwind83

links worked this time and that's along the lines of what i was talking about. kind of like a pure sexual training. it starts with measures. and a few other things for martial arts body condition but has a negative side effect. not going to go fully into Hinata's training from the beginning. i plan on taking a few other older challenges that fit that same theme and i don't want to over to it and end up writing the same story with just one small twist. hinata is going to dislike having didlo’s and anything plastic touching her thanks to the training. she will like being tied up just not liking anything inside her that's not flesh mainly naruto's.

dont see how i could even fit Kumo having Hinata's mom.into it. the clan heads wife would have a lot of clan secrets.

plus it is rare to have a Hyuga concubines raising the value a lot when one does get one. not something u give to an enemy.

Guest nightwind83

basically, my story naruto is inspired by Hinata's training with his perverted teachers help to bring things more in line with his view. a perverted sexy view. what the Hyuga are doing is not rare or even unknown to others. most clans and even villages as a whole have some form of the same training done naruto are just going to make it so that he and those with him are on top since he can and does do it better.

the only reason that hinata is not pulled from the shinobi program by the hyuga is the 3rd not willing to write her off yet. the Hyuga are just taking liberties to train one of their clan members as they see fit.

this also is where i am running into my harem or not issue. i cant decide if this naruto would be would be willing to let more then hinata in that he knowing trained them to be sex addicts or just see them as unable to really care for him. given dildo’s are out for hinata having a toy or two to play with when naruto is gone would be fine with her and less painful. if they dont get new toys or keeps one around would depend on that. either way the really extream stuff is going to be with jiraiya’s and kurenai’s harams. 

there would probably be seal on the bondage hood to make sure that  Raikage couldn't take off the hood and show off that he has a Hyuga concubine not to mention the village would probably have any village or Hyuga secrets removed by the Yamanaka clan and the sensory mind break from Hikoukai Benjo In no Maku  would quickly make her forget any that they missed. 

After he mothers training was finished they could show her to Hinata become sending her off to Kumo and explain to hinata’s that her monther willing chose to go threw this training as part of a deal to save her.

you don’t have to show it but when but you could have a chapter were hinata experiences it but its real Kurienai training hinata to  break out of Genjutsu,  Kurienai genjutsu training with Hinata would probably be interesting with Kurienai getting frustrated over why Hinata cant learn to break out of her illusions so she uses a higher level one so that allows her to watch what is happening to hinata in the Illusions and then have Kurienai get slowly corrupted as she changes it up and does other perverted this to Hinata in genjutsu. with Kurienai eventually joining Anko as a member of the T&I unit were she uses the genjutsu ideas that she got from watching Hianta’s genjutsu experiences.

or would  Kurienai beingslowly corrupted as she learn to love using genjutsu on hinata so she can  watch the perverted thing happen being down to hinata in her illusion not fit your story?

because i have a whole load of this that  Kurienai could do for her part in moulding hinata

for I see there as being three different types of genjutsu Kurienai  could use to mould hinata

type one : is were hinata stand still and lives out the Genjutsu in her head were Kurienai practice making the person under her genjustu forget that there is no way they should be in that situation example1 example2 example3 with the example getting worse the more Kurienai inhibitions of what she does to hinata in genjutsu are chipped away.

Type two: hinata is a a genjutsu that allow her to move around in the street but while everyone else see hinata walking around normal wit her team Hinata see her self doing something like this or this or Kurienai does somthing like puts Hianta in a genjutsu that makes her see seeing nothing wrong with her foing D-rank missions around the village with nippple and clit ring bells. (depending on if the hyuga have given hinata nipple and clit perciing they should be back in he room in the hyuga compaoud or she shouldn't have them at all but Kurienai’s genjutsu makes her forget that)

Type three: hinata is actually walking around the village naked but Kurienai is putting everyone else but hinata in an Illusion to make it so they see nothing wrong with this.

As for the trigger that makes Kurienai  start losing her inhibitions from using Hinata as a test subject for her genjutsu maybe her Loses to itachi when he and Kisame come into the village after the sand-sound invasion to look for naruto.

I guess  Hikoukai Benjo In no Maku does fit more with a perverted Kurienai trying to recreate the Tsukuyomi’s time dilation effect  while practiceing on hinata

one thing that could happen is that when Kurienai stops putting hinata the clit and nipple bell periceing genjutsu hinata thinks that he has lost her Nipple and clit bells and thinks she lost them so she sneaks out into the village to buy replacement so she doesn't get in trouble. because in her mind she lost them. when really they never existed in the first place.( that it actually a good example of a way that Genjutsu could be use to chakra mould someone).

50 minutes ago, Guest nightwind83 said:

basically, my story naruto is inspired by Hinata's training with his perverted teachers help to bring things more in line with his view. a perverted sexy view. what the Hyuga are doing is not rare or even unknown to others. most clans and even villages as a whole have some form of the same training done naruto are just going to make it so that he and those with him are on top since he can and does do it better.

the only reason that hinata is not pulled from the shinobi program by the hyuga is the 3rd not willing to write her off yet. the Hyuga are just taking liberties to train one of their clan members as they see fit.

this also is where i am running into my harem or not issue. i cant decide if this naruto would be would be willing to let more then hinata in that he knowing trained them to be sex addicts or just see them as unable to really care for him. given dildo’s are out for hinata having a toy or two to play with when naruto is gone would be fine with her and less painful. if they dont get new toys or keeps one around would depend on that. either way the really extream stuff is going to be with jiraiya’s and kurenai’s harams. 

I would go with the story being mostly Narto/Hinata with other people like Kurienai, the hyuga clan and maybe Tsunade, Shizune and sakura doing thing things to the side to hinata. like mabye Hinata is made to work under Shizune in the hokage tower. so the Hyuga clan have just been into  Tsunade office complaining about something so Tsunade make Hinata strip and lay over her desk and then spanks Hinata for her clan annoying her. Tsunade knows that none of its Hinata fault but she spank her anyway because she wants an excuse to be able to use medical jutsu on Hinata ass to experiment on in by doing things to make it most sensitive,ect( Tsunade dosen’t need an excuse she just enjoys spanking Hinata).

for a harem version of this story I would Mabye make it a Sasuke based story with naruko and Hinata being member of his harem 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.