Click Here!

Chakra being used to mould people's bodies.

Guest Guest

Shizune I also see Naruto Bonding  after all Naruto Loves all of Hinata so he can Bond with Shizune over Thier shared love of experimenting and teasing Hinata’s ass although naruto would probably let Hinata join in on decideding what they are going to do to her ass(and clit with the Tsunade discussions).

question do you think it would be with in Tsunades skills as a medic to Regenerate Hinats clithood if someone removed it or could Tsunade do an operation were she moves all the nerves and sensitivity in Hinata’s  clithood and transfers them to her actually clit before romoveing it her self? Tsunade could also use seals to make it so that Hinatas clit never numbs or loses it sensitivity from being constantly exposed.

sakura is another one that I don't see Naruto seeking revenge against I don't think Naruto and Sakura would bond over Hinatas Tits the way he bonded with Tsunade and Shizune over Hinats clit  And ass though.

for Tenten I feel like she could Earn Naruto anger  like Naruto, Hinats and jiraiya could be walking back to the village when then get with in a certain distance Tenten goes “’my Hinats senses tingling" them next thing Hinats and Naruto know three Needles come flying out of no were and pierce Hinats clit and Nipple then Tenten shushing in and Tenten is like "alright a new record" for her distance when it comes to piercing Hinats clit with her throwing Wepons and then Tenten walks close to Hinats and bends down to inspect Hinats clit  and then looks up into Hinats eyes and  the. As she flicks one end of the needle in Hinata’s clit she is like “what do you think of the new effect I add to my Wepons while you were away -insert tentens nickname for Hinata- then Hinata gets in her embarrassing pose and begs Tenten to Romove the needles Infront of Naruto and Jiraiya.

I haven't through of what the new effect Tenten has added to her Needles yet, I also see Tenten being a bit of a sadistic when it comes to Hinata. I don't know what Naruto would do to Tenten but I see it being to teach Tenten the importance of aftercare and the need to look after yours toys(Tenten only has one “toy” that she like to play with and that's Hinata, so Tenten has to work to get narutos permission to be able to play with Hinats again).

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say Ino also one that might be spared any sort of revenge by naruto , unless the first time Nauto and Hinats run into Ino she is like “-insert Hinats nickname from Ino- you bad girl you why don't you have your vibrator in "and then Ino right there and then Bend Hinats over  and insert a new and improved  vibrator right there in the middle of the street and the start dragging Hinata off as she explains all its new features. (I really like the idea of Ino bending Hinata over in the middle of the main street of the village just as they have gotten back before they have even had the chance to meet Tsunade)

Then you get to Kurenai I am really not sure what to do with her she was the second biggest drive force behinde what happened to Hinats just behinde the Hyuga clan but what Kurenai did to Hinata with Genjutsu is not obvious after all Kurenai has alway had up the image of caring Sensei when she was doing everything to Hinata, I think the only way she would be would be found out is threw Narutos Ninshu skills by sense the Kurenai’s hidden sadism towards Hinata.

mabye after Hinats gets back from her year with naruto she is less broken and that annoys Kurenai so she drag Hinata off under the pretence of training to start rebraking what naruto managed to fix so after naruto assessment were he and Sakura fight Kakashi he goes looking for Hinats only to find her In Kurenai's clutches as she try's catches up a the year she see as wasted because she didn't have have Hinata to test her new Genjutsu Ideas on.

there is  also Anko and Hana(you said no beast at this time so I sort of see that as removing the need to think up something for Hana who if I were to add her would be the one to crossbreed monsters that she would then test on Hinata I could see Someone asking Hana why she dosent test her monsters on herself after all its one of the worst kept secret in the Village that some of the Inuzuka have sex with there  dog and then Hana is like “ our Nin dogs are actually intelligent this -insert name of monster she crossbreed- is just a beast”) 

I cant be the only one with the theory that Hana and Kiba father is actually there mothers nindog

there is also Anko but she is sort of obsolete apart from Orochimarus stretching jutsu they all read have three world class medical ninja they could create aphrodisiac for the group to use on Hinata.

Some other things would be tattoos  in invisible ink that either glows in the dark or after a chemical shower so Tenten puts Hinats in a Predicament bondage like this and then if she fail then she gets a chemical show that makes an  Embarrassing Tattoo  appear and then Tenten make Hinata try go threw another predicament bondage to try and romove/make the tatto invisible again.

And then there is the one that only the meanest and most sadisic person would do shave Hinata bald and give her hair back as a wig.(good thing Hinata ends up with Naruto and Jiraiya after all  Jiraiya would probably have a jutsu to regrow Hinata’s although not before Jiraiya gets something out of it mabye have to be a naked maid around camp while she is with naruto and him would be enough payment for Jiraiya to teach Hinata the jutsu to regrow her hair.(or getting Hinata to pose and be inspiration for his book Ichi Ichi bondage or something like that).

what  sort of payment do you thing Jiraiya would want for teaching Hinata his Hair jutsu?

The naked maid thing dosent really work after all Hinata is already naked mabye Jiraiya has some really embarrassing fetish costumes that he makes Hinata were that are worse then just being naked as Payment for his hair jutsu.

I could see this being Shizune’s very first experiment on Hinata’s ass beforeduring and after.

and in idea for the sort of cloths that Jiraiya might make Hinata wear as payment haveing to wear that would have to be worse than being naked.

A way for Tenten to use aphrodisiac’s in Predicament bondage with Hinata falling into the pool of Aphrodisiac and then they leave her in the pool for a while to really let it take effect and then when one of them eventually takes pity on her and her her out they let the Aphrodisiac run its coarse. no antidote are given to Hinata to counter the Aphrodisiac letting  it runs its coarse(mabye it could even be Tenten learn to make aphrodisiac from Tsunade and then testing them on Hinata.)

Guest Nightwind83

Some good ideas. 

As for why naruto would seak revenge. In cannon he already showed a strong possessive streak. His job as hokage. His freinds. His village. Things that are into his territory. He already placed a seal on hinata she her self views her belonging to him. Making it a mark of ownership. Even if he didn't see it or realize it at the time. A Dom going after another property is a big issue, in bdsm curtule it would demand an answer. Plus with a lot of this hinata isn't really given the ok. Things were done to her and she kept going alone to it. 

Naruto is going to correct this with Hinata too. I do agree that tsunade has the lightest. She still should still have known better then to let HER students to do that. Basically the revenge pranks is naruto going this is mine it has been mine stay way from my property or else. 

As for jiraiya I'm not going to have him demand a lot for hinata. The eye candy is enough. Plus he would be the one to teach naruto the dos and donts of BDSM. It depends on kinks and dynamics but using another's sub with out permission could be enough to get u exiled from a dungeon. Going to the lvl that was done to hinata could have a more sadistic type Dom try break the other doms. Either by destroying there lives or making them a sub (which depending on how how strong a Dom they are can be more traumatic then most realize.)

true How will naruto feel about the stuff done to Hinata before she got his Seal?( you seem to have a lot more of idea of narutos backstory than i do I sort of got completely side tracked with coming up with a backstory for hinata)

How Hinata mission to walk the Inuzuka dogs went as Genin instead of her walking them they walk her

this is close to how Hinata would feel herself bound in the pervert Prisoner transport scroll complete immobile with out her sense getting her pussy,ass  tits constant stimulated kept on the edge of orgasm not allowed to get any sleep. with the stimulation type randomly changing, never having her tits,ass and pussy simulated with the same sensation at the same time.( its a scroll designed to soften up prisoner that are being transported to the leaf to be interrogated after all even it is a modified perverted version that will become more pervert after Jariya gets his hands on it)

Its also not that I don’t think Naruto will get revenge I just cant think up any appropriate ones after all not all of them deserve the worst punishment that will most be Kurenai’s  punishment.

if someone does Ponygirl stuff with Hinata I like the way this cart is connected.

Guest Nightwind83

I'll worry about the punishments later. A big part of it isn't so much revenge as naruto asserting his postion. There is arguments that what they did is fine too given naruto left. Like i said I'll address it latter. 

I do like the rig up. Maybe have that as a standard cart. As I said this won't be anything unique. Just a part of the village options we didn't we before. That could even be the standard way for civil and to travel across the village. The ninjas roof hop but the civilans use pony carts.

yep to early to be thinking about that

what do you think of this outfit for Hinata the reason for them is because Hinata for used to being naked they started to make outfit that are more humiliating to wear than just being naked.

Guest Nightwind83

It's an interesting idea and gives a clear path to show the state hinata is in. Different first she's  being striped naked as she is started to be turned into a slave/toy then she has cloths added that she finds humiliating as she is trained to enjoy what is happening to her. THen when she is with naruto she still has those cloths but they are covered up by a jacket or cloak. Sure around jiraiya or some of Their other friends she would take it of but not just going around her day. 

Kind of like the idea that in a fight hinata losses it and then has to kill her opponent because he saw what wasn't his to see. Might just use that in the naruto controlling people with chakra fic. Don't know iif the kill her opponent thing would work with pet hinata one 

I sort of see most of this stuff starting after they graduate the academy so naruto wont see hinata transformation and then he spend time with her during the month break of the Chunin exams naruto either cant see threw the genjutsu to see that hinata is naked( i was going to say that she was going to say that she was naked to help her recovery but then remember that Neji father isn’t dead so Neji dosen’t hurt Hinata in is fight the way he did in canon, instead of playing with her he just takes her out in like two second by knocking her unconscious instead of playing with her like canon neji did. but the ease with which he beats her makes her lose all the more humiliating for the main branch of the hyuga clan.

and the after the chunin exam break Naruto is kept busy until he has to leave for the timeskip and the Hyuga are start to keeping hinata in the clan compound outside of mission and training with her team, the hyuga are also working towards removing Hinata from the shinobi program with  Kurenai only stooping this after she loses to Itachi and realise she still needs hinata as a training dummy meaning that naruto doesn't find out about what has been happening since there graduation till she arrives to help him During the last year of the time skip.

when Hinata arrives at naruto and Jiraiya and they let out of the scroll she gets into one of the embarrassing pose that she has been trained to get into she doesn’t recognise naruto till she feels his chakra which rouse out hinata memorys of her time with naruto during the academy and the chunin exam break and that start to make Hinata who she was at the time and then naruto spend a lot of the time Undoing the conditioning that has been to hinata which is great training for his Ninshu.

also would anyone do this to hinata ?

The reason Hinata needs naruto chakra to help  is because for Hinata it has been longer that two years Kurenia has been practising time dilation genjutsu on her and there is the perverted  prison scrolls time dilation effect.(being transported to naruto is not the first time Hinata has been in one of them. when ever Hinata travels outside  the village its in one of them. Like for the chunin exams Sakura,Ino and tenten not going to leaf there training  dummy at home, Kurenai would probably act as there Jonin Sensei for the exams. Hinata might have even gotten to be the third member on the team during one of the chunin exams when one of the girls made chunin and in the second exam the other two made Chunin. or when Tsunade would travel outside the village she would take Shizune and Kurenia as her  guard and Sakura , Ino,Tenten and Hinata would also be taken with them with Hinata being transported in a perverted prison scroll.

Jiraiya also helps naruto with Hinata, coaching him threw undoing Hinata conditioning, Jiraiya is also pretty shock after all normally it takes a lot longer than two year to get a girl to the point Hinata was at.

Guest nightwind83

i get what you're saying but it naruto’s revenge/prank is as much as naruto establishing the pecking order. part of it is with what the girls are doing to hianta without following the correct order of things is just wrong. there is a power play in here that was used against hinata first her clan then her teacher then Tsunade's students. by an objective view, naruto was wrong to leave hinata alone after placing his seal on her. but he didn't know what was happing nor does hinata tell him how much it means to her or how she sees it. 

hinata is a willing participant but she is till naruto being taken advantage of. naruto's, not the type to let those things go.  he has to make clear that hinata is his now hands. off. its not that different than two wolves fighting over territory. to naruto, his ignorance is not an excuse. it still happened to what is his in his village in a way he doesn't approve of.

maybe if i explain the storyline ark I'm going with.

the first part is hinata being introduced to stuff, a taste as it was. her clan aiming to break her and condition her body and mind. then kurnina starting her stuff. 

then exposure where hinata is introduced to all these different kinds of kinks. she never objects but just lets them happen to her. imaging its naruto whenever she feels uncomftble or scared. focusing on his chakra like a security blanket. 

its when she is with naruto after being that she first learns to participate. a good sub will tell their dom their limits what they find uncomfortable. its kink and dynamic that decides how much that matters. but being truly involved means learning to say no or even what they like. 

one of the big final events at the end that I'm planning. is that one of the girls thinking naruto is just being a controlling ass pushes with hinata.  hinata then says no for the first time to one of them. she liked what was done to her being used and abused. she will think fondly on their time but she wasn't a good sub for them nor they a good dom for her. she is and really always was naruto’s.  he is her boyfriend and dom she will not get involved with others again and maybe never should of. 

Guest nightwind83

with what you said about hinata being used to being carried around in a scroll I'm thinking it be tenten that pushes with Hinata. with tenten never saying anything but the thinking that the two had more than just fun. hinata never says anything to tenten about leaving in part because she never saw anything more than the others but tenten taking things easier at times.  no aftercare, no prep talk just tenten doing her thing and hinata going along with it.  sure its fun but not the same as a real relationship to hinata.

Ok I feel like I need to start working out how naruto is going to start to give Hinata aftercare and comfort.

one the the thing I see is Hinata being most comfortable naked,cloths to her are only tools of torment.Naruto finds cloths are a Barrier between him and Hinata. So one day when it's just him and Hinata training together naruto strips naked this is the first step for naruto to get Hinata to let him in and star earnings some of her trust.

that night Naruto manages to get Hinata to stay out of he scroll for the night, she join him in bed and they bask in each other's chakra like they did Dureing the chunin exam break. From there Hinata recovery happens at a more rapid pace. By the time six months have passed Hinata  is in a good place she still won't wear cloths and she still needs Naruto to sometimes indulge the need for humiliation that was engrained in her, but she is rapidly rising in combat power  and is better than her canon self at this time outside of her quirks.

question would  the Naruto  you have in mind be willing to submit to Hinata  and even letting Hinata chakra mould him?(The only person Naruto would ever submit to is Hinata)

the reason I would want Hinata to Dom Naruto is so she can do a full Ninshu reading of Naruto so she can see all of him with him being completely vulnerable in front of Hinata hiding nothing.( this allows Hinata to help Naruto a lot because Hinata sees the repressed parts of Naruto that would make dark Naruto in the waterfall of truth. Hinata then start helping Naruto with these  repressed emotions  by accepting all them and then helping Naruto accept these parts of himself that he would rather ignore in a way that is similar to what naruto did at the water fall of truth but also slower.)

56 minutes ago, Guest nightwind83 said:

with what you said about hinata being used to being carried around in a scroll I'm thinking it be tenten that pushes with Hinata. with tenten never saying anything but the thinking that the two had more than just fun. hinata never says anything to tenten about leaving in part because she never saw anything more than the others but tenten taking things easier at times.  no aftercare, no prep talk just tenten doing her thing and hinata going along with it.  sure its fun but not the same as a real relationship to hinata.

In my mind I never saw any of the girls thing of Hinata as anything more than a living training Dummy. With  Hinata first experience with anything like aftercare being with naruto.

and Never thought of any of the girls did anything like prep talk. 

What with Tenten seeing nothing wrong randomly piercing Hinatas nipples and Clit with throwing needles from kilometres away or the first thing Ino doing when sees Hinata after she and Naruto have just got back to the village is bending Hinata over in the middle of the street and putting in a uterus baby shaped vibrates. And seeing nothing wrong with it.

or Shizune seeing Hinata pined to a desk by her nipple and clit and the first thing she does is start experimenting on Hinatas ass.

Guest nightwind83

with the naruto i have in mind yes he would be willing to let hinata dom him. wouldn't like it or enjoy it but would be willing to do so.  one thing to consider is that is a dom exposes a lot of them self sometimes more than a sub in BDSM. in proper play, the sub actually has more power as its the concent that allows them to be dominated. saying the safe word or sign to stop then the dom needs right away. given the right aftercare is key for this reason. many would say the pre-play talk can be even more so as both make sure the parties involved are on the same page.  the way i see it naruto wouldn't have to be dominated to allow the reading of each other. they already have seal linking them to make easier.

i plan on naruto and hinata going through the whole range of what hinata went through with her, maybe adding a few things.  at the point that Hinata shows up to help with Naruto's training Jiraiya has taught naruto all the basics he needs for all the major different kinds of kinks.  that way if they need to go into a dungeon or one of the less savory places such as a slave trader he can blend in and not stick out like a sour thumb. given naruto’s age him being a noob is fine but he needs to at least be able to act right and pick up on the different rules quickly. not caring and being ignorant is two very different things.

the way i see Jiraiya's spy network is that most if not all public sex dungeon, brothel, whore house and osen in the elemental nations has someone who is part of it. jiraiya picks up some random whore on the street to most peoples surprise she is feeding him information from iwa spy network since one guy who runs falls asleep after screwing her every other week. jiraiya shows up to a dungeon and the sub he picks out is a switch that regularly doms the local lord. 

basically, naruto got the knowledge but hinata the experience. 

if i do a hinata dom scene then i will be a lot like the one from Hinata's problem. i don't know if you read it but it shows a sub being a dominant really well.  it might be good for hinata to explore that aspect in her recovery. she never really gets a chance to see if she is a real sub. in this she is but she can never really finds out. I’ll either have naruto propose it to hinata so that she can know. or hinata offers up the idea as a last ditch effort to get naruto past his block with the Kyuubi

as for the feeling thing its an idea i was playing with. wouldn’t really change how the girls treat Hinata but things happen even more so if people aren't clear. it was more an idea to highlight the difference between naruto and Hinata's relationship compared to her past partners, than anything with real meat to it. more it was one of the girls pushing back against naruto’s show of dominance by going behind his back.  he says its not fine, they say it is he showed what the consequences are but one of them say so what till hinata says no too. 

I guess I could out how I see things goes around Tsunades office.

tenten,Sakura,Ino and Kurenia are out on a mission leaving just Shizune ,Tsunade and Hinata. Tsunade and Shizune are letting Hinata have a small break to recover from the latest things they did to her.

hinata is helping with the paperwork and has to reach to the far side to get it next thing they know three needles come flying out of nowhere and Pin Hinata to the desk buy her clit and nipples and then The other four girls enter the room back from there mission.

they start there report that is going to take while not even thinking to free Hinata  seeing the others are all busy and she has Hinata to herself for a bit Shizune pulls up a chair behind Hinata and start examining her ass poking it and prodding it and Shizune says “the experiment was a huge success Hinata-chan your ass is so much more responsive “ Hinata knows this because she has been squirming in arousel causing her to to pull on her pinned nipples and clit.

threw the time the others are give there report Shizune keeps playing with Hinatas ass for fun loving how it makes her Squirm eventually the others finish there report and then Shizune does a bit of show and tell with Hinata ass showing the effect of her latest experiment.

eventual Tenten unpinned Hinata from the desk

the others talk about there plan to go out for drinks together but Hinata has to go back to the Hyuga compound With it being part of the deal that Tsunade made with the Hyuga about Hinata.

they walk down to the base of the tower were they find Hanabi Hinats sister waiting to take her home.

Hinata is quickly  put in her ponygirl  gear and then attached to the ponygirl buggy by pussy plug . Hanabi the got in the Buggy and the others go off to drink together as a group not even looking back at Hinata who starts off toward the Hyuga compound as directed by Hanabi wondering what the Hyuga would do to her this weekend(part of Tsunade deal is the the Hyuga clan get Hinata on the weekends when she is in the village the reason being listed is clan training).

Guest nightwind83

outside the Hyuga thing that was what i was thinking of. so that differently gets naruto in a confrontation with them when they come back. no way in hell will he be given hinata to the Hyuga for even an hour let alone a weekend.

naruto, in that case, he will go big on the Hyuga, but fighting them head-on isn’t how I'm thinking about it. so him screwing Hanabi as he fights others while cool really wouldn't work with the naruto for this story. more like he wouldn’t see her worthy of that kind of privilege. plus hinata is also his girlfriend and sub if not full on slave. I'm thinking that he hits the clan at night taking out anyone of age. string them up throughout the village with vibrators stuffed in any lower holes. covering them in the hoods they use to train the clan concubines and chastity cages for the men.  the village finds out in the morning by genin being sent to the compound to take care of the kids., missions naruto somehow order using the clan's funds. plus letting the concubines in training out to roam the village or line the clan's walls.  

a few ANBU who spot the set up of the Hyuga either known better than to interfere least they get the same or worse or are silenced by those that do.

I sort of see Hinata being the mastermind behinde Hanabi’s punishment after all in the early days Hinata let the Hyuga do a lot of stuff to her to keep Hanabi safe. Only for Hanabi to be curupted and used against her. So when it comes time Hinata gets  Naruto to let her deal with Hanabi.

when Hinata is punishing and reeducating  Hanabi, Naruto acts as Hinata assistant letting her use him as a tool against Hanabi.

I sort of see Hinata being the one to mout Hanabi on narutos cock and the being like” Naruto-kun what do you think of the amour I got you” with Hinata playing up the role that Hanabi is just a piece of amour that is also used to keep narutos cock warm nothing more.(Naruto even projects this impression to Hanabi useing Ninshu)

and then Hinata puts on a strap on and takes  Hanabi ass while she is still impaled on Naruto and then they double team her with Ninshu while she is sandwiched in between them. While being double teamed Hanabi feels the wake of the love that Hinata and Naruto have for each other's threw there Ninshu and even feeling just the wake of that is enough to have a massive effect on her.

When its all over I see Hanabi begging to be able to join narutos and Hinata’’s bed again and then Naruto saying no  he is not interested and then Hanabi goes about begging a debasing herself Infront of Hinata and Naruto in order to try and earn the right to  join the bed again. 

I sort of see Hanabi sinking into a bit of a depression because she knows that no one will ever love her the way Naruto and Hinata love each other. And then eventually Hinata drags Hanabi back to there bed were she and Naruto cuddle with Hanabi I between then and do a Ninshu deep read to try and find out what's wrong her. Hinata then opens herself up to Hanabi with Ninshu showing Her that even with all she did Hinata shill loves her but that just makes Hanabi break down and cry, because she knows that she dosent deserve Hinata love after what she helped do to her.

I sort of see the Ninshu cuddle sessions between Naruto, Hinata  and Hanabi continueing with(although were it goes from there I don't know)

(I have a bit of a soft spot  for Hanabi from when her eyes get stolen which is probably clouding my judgment on her)

I think feeling the love that Naruto and Hinata have for each other threw Ninshu and knowing that no one will ever love her that much might be a bit to cruel (especially with naruto subconsciously reinforcing the idea that no one will ever love her than much) Naruto also subconsciously reinforces the thought in Hanabi that she dosent deserve Hinata’s love.)

I don't see Naruto deliberately reinforcing those negative thoughts in Hanabi And once he relies what he is doing he will try to stop it but it's not that simple Naruto can't let go of what the Hyuga did to Hinata. And the only way for Naruto to work threw it is to have a Ninshu sension were he and Hanabi completely open up to each other leaving themselfs vulnerable to each other and Naruto can't trust Hanabi enough to do that.(maby have them Be able to it with Hinatas help after all they have both opened themselves up completely  to Hinata with Ninshu mabye a Ninshu session were they both open themselves complete to Hinata and give her complete control because they may not be able to trust each other but they both trust Hinata)

Guest Nightwind83

I get where I are going with this. While much of what I say has some good merit. The after has a lot of stuff that could be used. Changed a bit I might use it. Though it goes a bit to close to incest for me. That's one of my squirmy areas. Given other things happening to it with hanabi being involved I'll have to see. As it is i may have to age her up to fit for me to use her at all. I was planning on using netsu hanabi's maid as a fill in if the few scenes i can't work with out hanabi in them have to happen. 

Truly the open scene i told u about made me a bit ill when I wrote it. But it really hits home how messed up the hyuga clan is with back story with out going though every detail of hinata's training.

Though in my naruto uses chakra to control people story plus a few other challenges i plan on taking i have to have a few where hanabi necessary for plot reasons to have. Naruto is a lot more morally grey in that one.

In canon Hinata is like three years old when she is almost got kidnapped and with the timeline I had in mind  I had already changed changed  Hanabi age so she was had been born before the kidnapping attempt so her mother could be sent to Kumo,that would make Hanabi only two years younger than Hinata making her a lot older than canon Hanabi (Hanabi is six years younger than Hinata in canon).

so by the time you get to after the timeskip Hanabi is starting to looking dress like she does in the last Naruto movie.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.