Click Here!

AU Harry/Fenrir

Guest Aariana

Guest Aariana

AU story Harry got bit by Fenrir on an outing with his friends. Harry’s family including his little sister get killed by hunters even though they were human. Fenrir and his pack come to get him, Fenrir's Beta is not happy having a submissive in the pack. The pack consist of Fenrir, his Bata, Fenrir’s sister, Remus who is an omega, Harry and I think an extra character. At first Harry was refusing to except the change and he was dying until Fenrir convinces him to accept it and join the pack. There was also a scene in a dinner where Harry tried ordering a  salad just to be laughed at by the pack and Fenrir ordered him raw meat instead. 

• 1 year later...

I think I remember this fic! Harry also nabs some cookies at that same dinner, despite him being warned he can’t handle them well as a werewolf. He also gets ‘marked’ by Fenrir so he has his sent on him once they arrive at the main house. I think at some point one of the members betrays Fenrir and the whole pack has to leave their home and end up walking through a snow storm; Fenrir is suspicious of almost everyone and Harry is at a loss of what to do or say. And it’s a slow burn type of relationship between Harry and Fenrir.

I wish I could remember the name, because I used to reread it every year. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.