Click Here!

Thundercloud's Review Responses

Thundercloud

Catching up with reviews I have missed and there is two reviews for my sexy villain on a rampage story. A shame that I don’t get email when I get reviews when they were written.

Carmen Elisa Nees to Die
Chapter 1 From Wilde_Guess on February 27, 2023

Yet another wonderful story.  This is not a bog-standard "Hero on a Quest" story, and I like that.  The story is well-written, and the sex scenes are a perfect fit for both the plot and the mood of the story.

Thank you for the review. I have actually been toying with the idea that the setting could work for follow up story with “Hero on a Quest” when somebody tries to fix things. It sounds like it will be very long story so I am bit hesitant to jump into. I have far too many epics  going on and the Carmen story was meant to be a short interlude that became much longer when I kept coming up with more fun to write scenes.

Carmen Elisa Needs to Die
Chapter 2-5 From Wilde_Guess on February 27, 2023

The ending made sense, but was still a surprise.  My favorite quote, though, is from Chapter 3.  "Every body needs to breathe, except Ted of course."

There are minor typos here and there throughout, but you've written a great story!

Having a surprising ending that makes sense is best feedback you can get.

I am also very glad you liked the chapter 3 scene. It was much effort to write the first person narrative from the lead person that is not entirely trustworthy narrator, but chapter 3 scenes feels like the occasion when the effort paid off.

A big thank you for doing the reviews of my story.

• 3 months later...

With the Mirror Came…
From D1xon on July 12, 2023

Was a fan of this on sexstories.com, glad to have found it again and glad it's continued

Great that you have found the story again. Sexstories had very good reading numbers, but the moderation was abysmal with some bot thing that make bonkers decisions that you could not challenge. I am very glad to be away from there, but I am glad that you found the story while it was posted there.

You might be interested to know that story will feature 13 chapters. I am working on 12 and 13 in parallel to be able to go out with a bang.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.