Click Here!

Dumbledore made a horcrux

Guest Jane

I can’t remember much about the story, I read it a while ago. But from what I remember, Dumbledore is bad/evil and has made a horcrux (or multiple?), Snape also has at least one. Harry does his best to screw with Dumbledore and his plans, as well as kill him off in as many different ways as he can think of. (And he kills him off a LOT...) Snape resurrects Dumbledore each time. One way Harry kills him is by booby-trapping Dumbledore’s chair in his office. Another was having the ceiling fall in on the super-secret room where Dumbledore’s horcrux’s were kept (I think?). Harry also does something to Dumbledore’s lemon drops, but I can’t remember if it was poison, or disguising Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans as lemon drops, or both at different times. It was a bit of a crack fic, but I don’t remember if it was tagged that way. I -think- it was a Harry/Luna or Harry/Luna/Hermione pairing where they get sent back in time by a fairy queen to save magic and the magical creatures. But I might be confusing 2 different fics….

Sorry I can’t remember more, hopefully I’ve remembered enough that someone knows the fic. Thanks in advance for any help!

I think so. There was definitely a cauldron in the fic, can’t remember if it was just used for the resurrections or if they also used one to kill Dumbledore/Snape off. I know it was a longer fic, Harry and friends killed Dumbledore off numerous different ways. I want to say they did the Indiana Jones bit with the rocks rolling down a corridor and smashing either Dumbledore, Snape or both into the ground.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.