Click Here!

SEARCHING: Pokemon; Submit

Guest HypnoLover

Guest HypnoLover

http://anime.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no= 600051455

Oh so long ago, that used to lead to a story titled “Submit”. It was a story about a Hypno mind-raping and taming I believe it was Sabrina, and god damn did it hit every key note that’s needed in a hypno-focused story. The battle for dominance, the mockery of the victim, the slow collapse, all intertwined with a nice throat-rape. I don’t remember the artist, and I can’t seem to find the story on the website anymore.. It may have been lost in the move between .net and .org. What can I do about this? Is there a way to find the story again? It hit notes with me that none of the other stories here have been able to even hope for.

Edited by WillowDarkling
disabled hyperlink due to dodgy link

I’m not seeing any staff action with respect to this story, other than an incident back in 2011 where a reader left a flame review on the story, which was deleted by staff. The story itself had not been warned that I can see, however.

Do you remember the author?

Guest HypnoLover
7 hours ago, BronxWench said:

I’m not seeing any staff action with respect to this story, other than an incident back in 2011 where a reader left a flame review on the story, which was deleted by staff. The story itself had not been warned that I can see, however.

Do you remember the author?

I don’t, but I also can’t find it anywhere on the site. Filtering the title of “Submit” in the Pokemon archive, there’s nothing anywhere. And thank you, Willow, sorry about that! Wasn’t intending for people to actually click it, was just like.. “Hey, this used to be the link.” (I’ve also tried the story code on the new AFF site and it doesn’t lead anywhere.)

It’s entirely possible that the author got more negative comments, and decided to remove the story. Unfortunately, the links in my records don’t work, either, so I can’t see an author name. I was hoping I might be able to find more information that way—sometimes authors leave notes on their profiles about why they removed a story. But there’s literally nothing in the forum except this request and the notation about the flame review on the story. No review reply threads come up, no recommendations, nothing.

• 9 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.