Click Here!

Backyard trouble

T_B

I'm 18 years old and my parents are 36 and 37 they are happily married dad decided to invite the neighbors over for a barbecue and pool party seeing the neighbors daughter in a slutty bikini made me keep a eye on her in hopes of getting a chance to fuck her but instead I saw her flirting with dad and trying to seduce them and succeeding

When I then saw the the neighbor wife in the pool and himself trying to fuck my mom without much luck mom looked at me and mouthed help me after helping her get away from him we went inside where I told her about dad and the neighbors daughter mom was so mad that she'll get even by fucking some other guy she not wanting to fuck the neighbor decided on the only other guy me

Afterwards mom needed rest so she stayed in the house when I got to the living room Isola can you as wife glaring out the window I looked and saw my dad was fuck her daughter's ass and her husband was fucking thier daughter's pussy without warning she took off her bikini it's on my lap and fucked me

Afterwards I was in my room thinking about how I fucked my mom in her room and the neighbors wife in the living room and was thinking that nothing will make this day better until I heard a knock on my door i let my mom in she wanted another round as we was starting another knock to my door mom hid thinking it was dad but it was the neighbors wife who like mom wanted another round after mom heard that she came out of hiding and said that she guess she can join me and my son in a threesome

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.