Click Here!

Sesshomaru/Kagme (alpha) Inuyasha/Sango(beta) m/m f/f m/f

Guest Bubbles

Guest Bubbles

This story is a one shot with Sesshomaru, Kagome, Inuyasha, and Sango. This story starts off with Sesshomaru forcing Inuyahsa to obey his alpha/or something the line, by making Inuyahsa give him a blowjob. Inuyasha, in his typical manner, doesn’t want to but is stronged armed to do so. During this, time Kagome is making Sango eat her out and Sango is willing going this. After Sesshomaru and Kagome finish on there perspective partner’s faces, leaving Inuyasha and Sango in a daze but they start making out and cleaning their faces off. Sesshomaru and Kagome get together and start to make out. Kagome is conserned about what they are doing to Inuyasha and Sango, and that is where the line that I remember Sesshomaru says; “I could care less what my brother and his mate does.” and they start a brutal sex seane themselfs. At the end Kagome and Sesshomaru say “I love you, Mate” to eachother.

I know it is not much to work with, but I hope it rings a bell for someone.

• 2 months later...
Guest Nikolle

This sounds like Of Forbidden Dominance and Submission by Aurora Antheia Raine
“When Inuyasha unwittingly challenges him for his position as Lord of the West, Sesshoumaru is forced to dominate him, never realizing that Inuyasha would actually enjoy the punishment... or that Kagome, his mate, would too...”

Link goes to Dokuga.com

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.