Click Here!

Harry potter and the school for witchcraft and young ladies

Strange_idea

In a wizarding world with an extremely skewed gender ratio of wizards to witches, harry potter is one day told that he is a wizard and will attend hogwarts school for witchcraft and young ladies. naturally, this is a bad idea and met with some major reluctance by the school staff, who at first put it down to a clerical error, but the family stipend to his school is such will cease if he is denied so they have no choice.

things go fine at first… until a few years in it turns out wizarding word puberty is not only drastic, but OVERNIGHT, and as the sole male student harry has to not only reevaluate a lot of friendships but avoid a lot of excess attention, from student and staff alike.

The cast conists of genderbent versions of of most characters, harry and Dumbledore being two exceptions (the only ones at hogwarts). Harem elements and NO character bashing. slow development and exploring the world dynamics of such a society and the pre-puberty years is preferable, but up to writer discretion

Guest FutaSansaXLoras

Not gonna lie, I clicked onto this thinking it was going to be a feminizing story challenge. Like; The Potters were expecting a daughter and had signed up their firstborn pre-birth to the ____ Academy of Elite Young Women. By the time Harry was born they had to go into hiding and couldn’t reach the Elite Girl’s School. And by the time Harry gets his invite, the opt-out clause has timed out. And so he attends as the only boy. But what nobody knew was that the school’s magick refused to have an aberration from it’s norm for any length in time and so the wards would influence Harry, making him lose his more masculine features and influence the teachers and students to treat Harry like a girl until he stopped being a he, and became a she. And Dumbledore would have spent all this time trying to get Harry back and coverts the TriWiz into a Quartet only to be met with Harriet.

But your challenge. So is this a recent thing, like almost all the wizards died during the fight with Grindlewald and so magical menfolk are a rarity and so kept at home? Replace a Patriarchal Wizarding World with a Matriarchal World of Witchcraft? Magical males are normally Squibs? Because in some of those it would play like femdom gangbanging young Harry or more like Harry was the Protagonist of a Hogwarts version of Monster Girl Quest.

I've a different idea for monster girl quest thing. But in this case? It'z been going on so long no one questions it anymore. Magical parents just have a massive female to male birth ratio. Naturally, there are all sorts of birth customs in place, such as mass marriages, temporary reproductive organs and cauldron-born babies to same sex parents.

I haven't QUITE figured out what this means for pureblood supremecists if they still exist.

Guest FutaSansaXLoras

Naturally, there are all sorts of birth customs in place, such as mass marriages, temporary reproductive organs and cauldron-born babies to same sex parents.” 

Hmmm, so we’ve got probably more than a few posibilities here. One option would be lesbian-dominated societies whose relation to males/wizards could range from magical to squib or pureblood to muggle/muggleborn. But that would only work in the parts of the world with the temporary dick or cauldron-wombs. Otherwise you’d be looking at males being so exclusive that they are either the ruling class and can have any woman they want or get in a room being regularly milked.

Perhaps mixing all of them? The obstacle then is the Pureblood Agenda. Cauldron and temp organs would allow for pureblooded children, but perhaps much more toned down pureblood supremacist view versus the canon. A way for Voldemort to be a villain relevant to this world could be that magical males fall into the camps of PARAGON OF VIRILITY or clit-dick. And clit dick men get treated about as well as a House Elf, while wizards like Dumbledore and Harry are… strongly advised to breed. Like a eugenics program for big dicks. And Tom Riddle being the son of a squib and muggle could have led to him being REEAALLY tiny. And so along with looking into penis-enhancing magic, he led a “Male Supremecist Movement”. And while the male population in magical society is ten in a thousand, the number of big dick males in that is one out of ten.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest Cloudbringer

Well, I was already planning on something similar. It wouldn’t be a full girls school, although it could easily go that way. I was planning on gender swapping some characters. Hagrid would be a woman, (I have a vision of a scene where Fem_Hagrid tells Harry that she used to delivery bottles of her breast milk to the Dursleys for him to drink as a baby, and he gets grossed out. LOL) Dumbledore would be a woman but not as old. McGonagall would be a man, but could leave her a woman. I was thinking Malfoy could be either since he is feminine looking, could be a girl pretending to be a guy because her father wanted a boy. Ron would be Ronnie, a perverted goofy girl. I was thinking about adding a custom character or two, boy and girl but might hold that off til a second story. Maybe they join the next year as exchange students.

I was thinking something similar to your idea, using genetics. Males are more powerful but fewer, when it comes to being gifted with magic. And I didn’t want Harry to be some horny guy, wanted him to stay innocent and naive while those around him are trying to tease or seduce him constantly, especially Ronnie(Rhonda). “Come on Harry, wouldn’t you rather learn to kiss with a friend than mess up your first date?” Stuff like that.

I’m just deciding on how in depth i want to do it. Just a short story or a redo of the first year, and still keep the whole dark lord theme. I would change their ages though, probably 15-16 as a first year so it’s more like  young college.

Guest Kid Coheed

Perhaps rather than that as making a sect of men vilified or less that and making Harry the poster boy for that system it could just be that in the last 200 years less and less male wizards are being born due to the inbreeding their magic is trying to force them to mix in with Muggle, the Purebloods take this as a sign that magic is angry at them for accepting and breeding with Muggles and Muggleborns

Hence why Harry, Albus, and Riddle are all males. They are all halfbloods. In fact James's year was the last year with more than 5 males in the entire year. (the Marauders, Frank and Snape)

Tom could be leading the Dark side by promising to eradicate the Muggles and with magic appeased he will personally breed a new Wizarding World in his image. Perhaps instead of pure fear he has Integrated Veela or Syren or Incubus Gene's to make weak willed and unattached women flock to him. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/12/2018 at 12:35 AM, Guest FutaSansaXLoras said:

Not gonna lie, I clicked onto this thinking it was going to be a feminizing story challenge. Like; The Potters were expecting a daughter and had signed up their firstborn pre-birth to the ____ Academy of Elite Young Women. By the time Harry was born they had to go into hiding and couldn’t reach the Elite Girl’s School. And by the time Harry gets his invite, the opt-out clause has timed out. And so he attends as the only boy. But what nobody knew was that the school’s magick refused to have an aberration from it’s norm for any length in time and so the wards would influence Harry, making him lose his more masculine features and influence the teachers and students to treat Harry like a girl until he stopped being a he, and became a she. And Dumbledore would have spent all this time trying to get Harry back and coverts the TriWiz into a Quartet only to be met with Harriet.

But your challenge. So is this a recent thing, like almost all the wizards died during the fight with Grindlewald and so magical menfolk are a rarity and so kept at home? Replace a Patriarchal Wizarding World with a Matriarchal World of Witchcraft? Magical males are normally Squibs? Because in some of those it would play like femdom gangbanging young Harry or more like Harry was the Protagonist of a Hogwarts version of Monster Girl Quest.

I like this force fem idea! Would you be interested in discussing the idea? Perhaps workshopping some challenges to post?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.