Click Here!

AFF Holiday Party!

CloverReef

1 hour ago, CloverReef said:

5 more days until the anthology goes up! I put up the confirmed participants list on the Original post. Don’t forget to put the Title, tags and summary up here once you got your story worked out! <3 <3

Outreach

A godling alone in the dark finds hope within an outstretched hand.

Title: Nothing to Sneeze At

Warnings: M/M; Anal; Fingering; HJ; Shifter; Sneezing

Summary: There’s nothing like a break-up right before Christmas to dampen the holiday spirit, but when Marc met Ben, the holidays got a little bit brighter. Well, except for the sneezing...

Tonight, Praetor joins the hunt…  That intro made more sense for the Halloween special.  Anyways, I am ready to elevate my status from one of the nameless lurkers to worst of the contributing bunch.  Behold!  The product of a Monster fueled writing session late in the night, inspired by a Christmas song I heard on the radio, research done hastily in the process on reddit, while also watching anime on Hulu.  Questionable and weighty issues are brought up, and then ignored because this is ultimately a senseless smut fic of dubious quality with a Holiday filter.  It was unasked for, it is unearned, and now, it is ready (as it’ll ever be) for consumption.

Title: A Most Peculiar Burglar

Summary: Santa, re-imagined as a busty descendant, visits the home of a soldier on Christmas Day.

Tags: MF, AFFO, Challenge Fic, HJ, Oral, One Shot

Finally got a review in for your story, @Praetor ! Sorry it took me this long to give it a good read. 

Thank you everyone who contributed! I had fun hosting. So who’s going to take on hosting duties next year?! Too soon?

Edited by CloverReef

• 3 weeks later...

From GeorgeGlass on January 14, 2019

“Solstice of Dawn” by SinfulWolf

This was sweet and sexy, and as imaginative as its predecessor. I was a little afraid it was going to end tragically (eg, Lydia burned at the stake for heresy, and Varia forced to watch), so I was glad when it didn't.

Why thank ye. I’ve not been tempted to kill off Lydia just yet, but we’ll see if any future stories bring her to a demise. I wanted the dark aspects of the story to more be background, and focus on some sexy fun between these two.

Thanks for the review!

• 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.