Click Here!

AFF Holiday Party!

CloverReef

Tis the season! The season for smut! Don your gay apparel, epic writers of AFF land! Chug that eggnog and cozy up to that fire, because it is time for the Winter Holiday AFF Anthology! 

If you wish to add a story to the anthology, the rules are simple:

• Complete Oneshot (Under 50k words, please)
  • Original fiction
  • Holiday theme (Any december-ish holiday: Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa)
  • All applicable warnings listed at the top of the story

It’s up now! Just follow the link below, click “Add Chapter” and copy/paste your story into the editor. If you intend to participate, please put your story summary and warnings here, or send them to me in a PM, so that I can organize them into a table of contents as the stories go up. Feel free to hit me with any questions. 

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600109191

Confirmed Participants:

@Desiderius Price
Title: Jello
Tags: Bigotry, Exhib, Fingering, MCD, MiCD, MF, NoSex, Violence
Summary: A smoke break goes wrong, Megan heads home.

Title: Santa’s Sleigh
Tags: Bigotry, NoSex, Flashbacks
Summary: A Christmas train ride doesn’t turn out as Fitz had expected.

@CloverReef
Title: A Xenophiliac’s Christmas Carol
Tags: Oral, M/M, torture, anthro, Xenophilia (obviously) 
Summary: Sure, to most of his fellow human beings, Extany’s fetish for aliens is disgusting and unnatural, but this Christmas, he’s on trial for something else entirely: for breaking a tentacle monster’s heart. 

@InvidiaRed
Title: Outreach
Summary: A godling alone in the dark finds hope within an outstretched hand.

@BronxWench
Title: Nothing to Sneeze At
Warnings: M/M; Anal; Fingering; HJ; Shifter; Sneezing
Summary: There’s nothing like a break-up right before Christmas to dampen the holiday spirit, but when Marc met Ben, the holidays got a little bit brighter. Well, except for the sneezing…

@GeorgeGlass
Title: A Visit From Shota Claus
Tags: MF, Minor1, not sure what else yet
Summary: When Ellen finds herself struggling to assemble her child’s gift on Christmas Eve, she receives some unexpected tech support – and more – from Santa’s young son.

@Tcr
Title: Christmas, Bloody Christmas
Tags: Implied F/F, Nosex, Violence
Summary: Stationed on Mars in the year 2251, Gunnery Sergeant Celeste Laurier has severe doubts about the security of Fort Overraker on Christmas Eve.  Her fears are confirmed when Martian rebels launch a desperate attack in the hopes of capturing the base. When faced with hundreds of rebels, how can the fort of just over fifty people survive? 

@Sinfulwolf
Title: Solstice of Dawn
Warnings: F/F, M/F, Oral, Toys  
Summary: In a city on the frontline of a war against Darkness, the year's most holy day is about to dawn. Two strangers worshipping two different Gods, find each other and a night of comfort and a moment of happiness against the bleakness of the future.

@Praetor
Title:
 A Most Peculiar Burglar
Summary: Santa, re-imagined as a busty descendant, visits the home of a soldier on Christmas Day.
Tags: MF, AFFO, Challenge Fic, HJ, Oral, One Shot

Edited by CloverReef

2 minutes ago, JayDee said:

And he smiled as he said with a twinkle in his eye "Merry Christmas to all! Now you're all gonna die!" ~Weird Al.

I grew up on the night santa went crazy. Now I need to hear it again. Time to break out my playlist!

55 minutes ago, Sinfulwolf said:

Heh, sounds like a slight theme crises happening. Everyone wants dark and bloody, and wants to do festive. I’m still on the fence.

I’m on the fence too. I dooo love a good holiday horror, but I’ve been kinda going back and forth for my own story. I started a horror, got half way through, now I’m mulling over a tongue-in-cheek smutfest… Also considered sci fi… Can’t say I’ve considered WAFF. Maybe I should try it. Chibi uke Santa, anyone? 

4 hours ago, Sinfulwolf said:

Heh, sounds like a slight theme crises happening. Everyone wants dark and bloody, and wants to do festive. I’m still on the fence.

Becareful of a stiff breeze then. Or else the fence will cave in and you do both.

Aka I saw my tentacles doing things to Santa Clause underneath the mistletoe.

4 minutes ago, InvidiaRed said:

Cthulu/Santa Claus, but like a really mushy romance… Sounds like something we should get @JayDee on.

I actually might be able to add to this! Woo!

Holiday horror is tantalizing, but there is a cheery and fun one knockin round the nogged out noggin. :shifty: The great thing is this story will require some field research for the location to add those little details that will put it over the top. Even with a paper-thin plot, it’s gotta have some moments of ridiculous humanity sprinkled in that I wouldn’t think up on my own.

BTW I’m awfully drunk right now so I apologize if there are audacious spelling errors. Those scurrilous red squiggles are not to be trusted.

Edited by swirlingdoubt

3 minutes ago, swirlingdoubt said:

I actually might be able to add to this! Woo!

Holiday horror is tantalizing, but there is a cheery and fun one knockin round the nogged out noggin. :shifty: The great thing is this story will require some field research for the location to add those little details that will put it over the top. Even with a paper-thin plot, it’s gotta have some moments of ridiculous humanity that I wouldn’t think up on my own sprinkled in.

BTW I’m awfully drunk right now so I apologize if there are audacious spelling errors. Those scurrilous red squiggles are not to be trusted.

Probably says a lot about me that I get most excited when the word research comes up. Can’t wait to read it!

3 hours ago, InvidiaRed said:

Becareful of a stiff breeze then. Or else the fence will cave in and you do both.

Tentacles are often fun. I’ve not written them in awhile… at least nothing posted as of yet. Still, trying to straddle both might be interesting task.

6 hours ago, CloverReef said:

I’m on the fence too. I dooo love a good holiday horror, but I’ve been kinda going back and forth for my own story. I started a horror, got half way through, now I’m mulling over a tongue-in-cheek smutfest… Also considered sci fi… Can’t say I’ve considered WAFF. Maybe I should try it. Chibi uke Santa, anyone? 

I’m not entirely sure what WAFF is… so do that so I know?

1 hour ago, Sinfulwolf said:

I’m not entirely sure what WAFF is… so do that so I know?

WAFF = warm and fuzzy feeling. It’s actually a legit romance style, you know, the feel good type of story. But when I was in the fandoms, we used it to refer to any romance fanfics that turned strong characters into mewling, needy, love-starved mary sues. 

5 hours ago, CloverReef said:

WAFF = warm and fuzzy feeling. It’s actually a legit romance style, you know, the feel good type of story. But when I was in the fandoms, we used it to refer to any romance fanfics that turned strong characters into mewling, needy, love-starved mary sues. 

First comes the WAFF, then comes the Wangst, and before you know it Harry’s miserable because Draco doesn’t love him as much since Sirius got him pregnant in the alley out back of the Three Broomsticks.

8 hours ago, Sinfulwolf said:

Had a typo on my letter to Santa…

Be careful with that N placement, else you’ll get something entirely different.

What if that’s the one night a year he allows himself to be happy? I mean being evil incarnate must be hard and hardly anyone ever prays for the poor guy.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.