Click Here!

cuckold sissy naruto

Guest Raven

you know I've seen dozens of story’s where Naruto is made a sissy cuckold and hates it right off the bat only to like it later on as he gets used to sucking cock and being used by women and men, but what I would really like to see is a story where Naruto is dating a girl preferably Ino or Sakura or maybe Temari or Tenten and they come to him with the desire to see him on his knees sucking a cock or taking one up the ass basically they want to cuckold him and for once I would like to see a story where he doesn't reject it but is interested and goes along with it in order to please the person he loves. hell do what ever you want in the story just make it where he and his lover are in love with each other and him being a cuckold is basically a fetish that he and his girlfriend/wife enjoy doing together. 

I’m currently writing one of those sissy cuckold stories where Naruto hates it but gets used to/learns to love it, and… Goddammit, I need to stop coming to the forums since I keep seeing story ideas that interest me. Like this one.

Not saying I’m gonna write it, but I do have a question in regards to your idea: When cuckolding Naruto, can we include having him wear women’s clothes/prosthetic (or jutsu created) breasts/makeup/etc? You know, go fully sissy?

yeah do what you want just make it so that he likes whats happening from the beginning and no having his girlfriend leave him they are in love and this is just role play/fantasy and a fetish.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.