Click Here!

Barry Allen/Multi (Flash TV Show)

Guest Tits

This is a challenge for Barry Allen/Multi Fic. I want Barry to unwittingly end up in situation that causes him to have multiple partners. This list of women is below. Let me know if you write this fic, I think it'll be fun!

1. Iris
  2. Caitlin
  3. Patty Spivot
  4. Felicity
  5. Jesse Wells
  6. Cynthia (Gypsy)
  7. Supergirl
  8. Tracy Brand
  9. Amunet Black
  10. Marlize DeVoe
  11. Other female Characters from Arrow
  12. Anyone else you want

Hope people try this challenge!

On 11/23/2018 at 7:22 PM, Strange_idea said:

There's an existing harem fic where his speedforce time travel accident nets him a harem, but i WOULD like to see more. Do you want somwthing slower paced?

Yeah, something slower with a plot. Do you have the link to the other fic?

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/28/2018 at 9:42 PM, Strange_idea said:

here you go:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/14846741/chapters/34367126

a nice slow burn with a plot would be fantastic. maybe something like flash trying to use his speed clones to spend more time with his friends at once and accidentally agreeing to multiple dates, which go too well

Yeah the speed clones are a good idea. And as it progresses, he tangles himself into multiple relationships. 

Right.  Which allows a kind of sincerity.....  And also some wacky hijinx when his reactions carry from clone to clone.  Such at snickering at another girl's jokes or finding out it's raining and having to keep diving back in and excuse it. 

.... This may seem odd,  but can I add another layer of miscommunication antics?  I've a bit of a kara/lena streak... And since speed clones probably wouldn't work on her what if he was supporting Kara with approaching Lena,  and Lena misread it and started supporting Kara approaching him, causing her to consider it but STILL want Lena...  One thing leads to another and he has two girlfriends in that dimension....  On an agreement with them anyway. 

• 1 month later...

On 12/15/2018 at 9:21 AM, Strange_idea said:

Right.  Which allows a kind of sincerity.....  And also some wacky hijinx when his reactions carry from clone to clone.  Such at snickering at another girl's jokes or finding out it's raining and having to keep diving back in and excuse it. 

.... This may seem odd,  but can I add another layer of miscommunication antics?  I've a bit of a kara/lena streak... And since speed clones probably wouldn't work on her what if he was supporting Kara with approaching Lena,  and Lena misread it and started supporting Kara approaching him, causing her to consider it but STILL want Lena...  One thing leads to another and he has two girlfriends in that dimension....  On an agreement with them anyway. 

Yeah I like that actually, its an interesting idea. Let me know if you’ve worked on it yet.

I'm juggling a few things right now, so i can't get to proper writing for a while and have NO experience with erotic scenes, BUT, do you have an account on this site or fanfiction.net? Because i could create an outline and send you a link for feeddback, THEN fill it out... possibly with a bit of collaboration.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.