Click Here!

Han/Luke story

Guest jado_the_shadow

Guest jado_the_shadow

The story takes place in an alternate universe expanded universe in which Luke is suppose to go on a diplomatic mission to a world that will only listen to him if he is married, so Hans agrees to a marriage of convience with him, and they end up getting married on Naboo. Only problem is I have no idea the title, author, or even archieve. Sound familiar to anyone? Thanks for your help!

The story takes place in an alternate universe expanded universe in which Luke is suppose to go on a diplomatic mission to a world that will only listen to him if he is married, so Hans agrees to a marriage of convience with him, and they end up getting married on Naboo. Only problem is I have no idea the title, author, or even archieve. Sound familiar to anyone? Thanks for your help!

Ohman, I wish I knew... that sounds incredible! I'll be checking to see if somone finds
this
one.
:D

Good luck, Jado!

Actually I found it on the Han/ Luke yahoo board. It is by Angela Sparrow aka Lady Angel, sadly she never finishedit completely.

Ah! Well at least you found it -- I don't care where I have to go to check it out, either! Star Wars was soooo my thing when I was little -- Harrison Ford was my very first love. <3sigh!<3

Thanks!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.