Click Here!

Challenge Taimanin Naruto Battle Arena

Guest Anonymus

Guest Anonymus

I have inspiration for this challenge after playing the game Taimanin Asagi Battle Arena and will include Naruto, Taimanin Asagi, Taimanin Yukikaze, Makai Kishi Ingrid, Witch of Steel Annerose and what the author of this story want add.

In this story Naruto and the Uzumaki clan replace the protagonist and the Fuumas, with only Tokiko being from it, and after being trained by Kurama (who will be female) Naruto will start his organitaion with the scope to rule Tokyo and destrooy the Taimanins and the UFS for having kill his family.

Naruto must be strong to fight Kurama and win and his power can be canon (kage bunshin, the rasengan and its variation ecc.), some sort of ocular power at the author choice or a mix of the mentioned above.

The pairing is Narutoxharem with Tokiko and Kurama already in and the rest Taimanins, demoness and UFS agent that Naruto have recruit or captured. The captured ones will be sex slave for him and his lovers pleasure.

The author can do what it want on the story but Naruto had to win in the end.

Tags: straight, yuri, bondage, bestiality, futanari, femdom, humiliation, public sex, orgy, gangbang, rape.

Can someone please take this challenge and write when and where will be posted?

thank you very much

• 4 months later...

I don’t know too much about “Witch of Steel Annerose,” but I am more “familiar” with the other ones (mostly due to the hentai, lol. My knowledge will be severely limited to the battle arena game and the hentai.) 

With that being said, I am interested in doing this challenge, and will either post it on adultfanfiction, hentaifoundry, and/or archiveofourown. I could have it where he’s a tragic villain, but I’m not sure just how much of a villain I’ll make him. 

Some other things I need to mention is that I’m not really into futa, and if I do this challenge, I’ll probably make Kurama male. I always found it a little odd whenever he turns out to be a female, so yeah. 

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

First sorry for not reply immediately I was busy and I was losing hope that someone will never take the challenge.

Second okay you can have Kurama as male and dont have the futanari gene lemons.

Third you dont know what is Witch of Steel Annerose!? I kindly suggest that you search about it because this challenge is based on the nutaku game Taimanin Asagi Battle Arena and even if the name doesnt suggest it every games made by the company of the taimanin series are in it.

For last tell me when and where you post it and have fun write the story

Guest I'll Need Some Help
6 hours ago, Guest Anonymous said:

First sorry for not reply immediately I was busy and I was losing hope that someone will never take the challenge.

Second okay you can have Kurama as male and dont have the futanari gene lemons.

Third you dont know what is Witch of Steel Annerose!? I kindly suggest that you search about it because this challenge is based on the nutaku game Taimanin Asagi Battle Arena and even if the name doesnt suggest it every games made by the company of the taimanin series are in it.

For last tell me when and where you post it and have fun write the story

I guess I’ll write the story on hentaifoundry. Also, are you willing to help me write this thing? At the very least I’ll need some info. If you’re willing to do so, then would you please give me your email so that we can share a document or whatever on google doc? 

2 minutes ago, Guest I'll Need Some Help said:

I guess I’ll write the story on hentaifoundry. Also, are you willing to help me write this thing? At the very least I’ll need some info. If you’re willing to do so, then would you please give me your email so that we can share a document or whatever on google doc? 

(Sorry, this was me. I forgot to sign in before I replied. Had to go through some BS to log in and to reply.) 

21 hours ago, Guest I'll Need Some Help said:

But seriously though, I’m gonna need some help when it at least comes to the lore, the characters, etc. It’s hard to keep track of all the characters, and sure, I might not include ALL of them, but I still need some help with their background, who they’re fighting, their powers, etc. 

Guest Anonymous

thanks for the information about the location and, in regard for the help will I would very like to do it I cant help you because 1) English isnt my first language, I know not very original as an exscuse but is sadly the truth;  2) the true and important reason I make this a challenge is because I am an horrible writer, I had try to create the first chapter several time in mine language and in English one worst than the other; 3) Im in my last year of university so I have little time to help.

Again sorry but I cant help and I can only point you to search for the Taimanin Asagi wikia if it exist because the most I know of the Taimanin series I only know it by watching the video and play the introducion of the nutaku game

37 minutes ago, Guest Anonymous said:

thanks for the information about the location and, in regard for the help will I would very like to do it I cant help you because 1) English isnt my first language, I know not very original as an exscuse but is sadly the truth;  2) the true and important reason I make this a challenge is because I am an horrible writer, I had try to create the first chapter several time in mine language and in English one worst than the other; 3) Im in my last year of university so I have little time to help.

Again sorry but I cant help and I can only point you to search for the Taimanin Asagi wikia if it exist because the most I know of the Taimanin series I only know it by watching the video and play the introducion of the nutaku game

Ah, that’s alright. I’m not asking you to be my beta writer. All I’m asking is if you can help in any way, the help would be appreciated. All I really need is the plot and the lore, which while I am taking notes while playing Battle Arena, I could still use some help on at least that, since I only started taking notes around Chapter 6ish, so I kinda have to restart through the beginning to remember how it started. 

Guest Anonymous

The start of the game begin with the protagonist and Tokiko try to escape from one of the three organization of your choice and end with the capture of Sakura, Ingrid or Asuka

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.