Click Here!

I'm a mob boss

T_B

I'm 19 years old my mom had me when she was 18 years old and my sister a year later the three of us never knew what dad did for work all we knew was it go us a lot more money than the other people we like in a mansion my dad being the jealous type never hired a guy to work at the mansion and always had mom hire women she (he then did a back ground check on them) after I hit puberty he made the hottest Maids wear skimpy outfits (something my mom wasn't happy with until he told her that it wasn't for him but more of an gift for his son)

One day some men came to the mansion and told us that they are here to pick me up for my dad when we got to where they were taking me they told me that dad was the boss of the mob during one of his business trip he disappeared they believe it was a rival mob and dad's ordered them should any thing happen to him I would take over

After getting acquainted with my new job I returned home to find my mom working out her top could barely contain her D cup breasts and her yoga pants which showed off her sexy ass and thong with Dad gone I decided now was to make mom mine after a week of seducing her I made her mine

When I was was going around collecting money from the businesses i now own (for the businesses that owe protection money some of the other members of the mob gets) one of them was a strip club as I was getting the money I met with the guy who runs it for me when one of the strippers got my attention as it was my sister I used that information to fuck her

Any thing or other women is is up to you

Some information about the family

Mom has D cup breasts and a shaved pussy she only has been with three sexual partners her first was her best friend when they was curious afterwards her friend found out she wasn't interested in women my mom found out she was bisexual but soon got with my dad who made it seem like he doesn't like lesbian so mom hid it from him and the third one was me

My sister has C cup breasts and a shaved pussy unlike mom who workout at home she went to a gym (it was owned by our mob) she made friends (the woman thought she was hot and wanted to be friend benefits with my sister and got what she wanted) with one of the women there who works as a stripper convinced her to get a job as well she hasn't been with any guy

My dad age and what he looks like is up to you and it's your choice if he's dead or if he's captured by a different mob and being tortured for information

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.