Click Here!

Boruto’s punishment

Naru5

This story idea is based off of my other story with Boruto and Sakura. This is a slightly different version of that idea that would most certainly turn out super different so both stories are up for grabs.

After losing in the chunin exams and being found out as a cheater. Naruto and Hinata decide he must be punished harshly. It is decided that Hinata will turn him into a girly civilian girl who will help around the house. Her and himawari will train Boruto in being a proper lady. He will be made to learn to walk, sit, eat, play like a girl as well as learn housework as like himawari he will now be spending his time with his mother.  They will teach him to love his father and be demure and soft spoken. He must become like Hinata shy, and obedient. With there help his relationship with the kids his age will change completely as he becomes one of the girls. Hanging out with Sarada and ChoCho for example. He will be conditioned to like boys and dream of one day being like his mother. He will go as far as to stak his crushes like his mother.  A quite, shy,  obedient housewife to a big strong man who will take care Of him. Of course Boruto will fight it and be punished. How he is punished and the details of what I have talked about here are up to you. Discussion for is welcome. 

Edited by Naru5

• 2 months later...

Could it be that the big, strong man that Boruto wants taking care of her is her father? There could be scenes of Boruto sneaking into Naruto’s room to apologize for being a headache/tease all these years.

On 1/15/2019 at 4:41 AM, Guest Nami said:

Could it be that the big, strong man that Boruto wants taking care of her is her father? There could be scenes of Boruto sneaking into Naruto’s room to apologize for being a headache/tease all these years.

Perhaps in a don sexual way yeah. The way young girls seek comfort from there daddy’s 

• 3 years later...
Guest Dixzytero beast

"Well in that case you are thinking wrong naruto and hinata will never do it they will instead they will give Boruto attention more than that fucking little shit himawari and spankings at first . Naruto will Train him later . IF They did it then I will directly send them to hell. Spankings are sometimes fine but this is a sin. Wake up to reality this fake story of my student is pathetic know the real one"Overlord (God of all universe) 

ok if u want my fanfic reply me

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.