Click Here!

Christmas Vacation

T_B

I'm a 19 years old and my family decided to take a trip to the Forest for Christmas we will be there from the first of December to the first of January

Who on the trip is my 37 years old mom my dad (your choice how old he is) my 18 years old sister my 37 years old aunt (she is the mom's twin sister) my uncle ( my aunt's husband and your choice how old he is) my 18 years old cousin and my 10 years old cousin

During the trip I have sex with my mom sister aunt and cousin

Some information about the family

The mom she has C cup breasts and a shaved pussy

The dad is up to you

The sister she has B cup breasts and a shaved pussy

The aunt she has cup breasts and a shaved pussy she works as a model her husband doesn't like her working as a model especially her bikini pics (she keeps the lingerie ones secret from him but the main character knows about them)

The uncle is up to you but he is very religious think of Ned Flanders level very boring in bed (you learn after fucking your aunt all he does is missionary and doesn't make her cum ever

The cousins the 18 years old one she has B cup breasts and a shaved pussy she acts like the perfect daughter in front of her dad but when he's not around she dresses like a slut but the farthest she got sexually was giving a guy a hand job the 10 years old cousin he is up to you

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.