Click Here!

I'm haunted

T_B

I'm 19 years old for the past few weeks I've been getting secret admirer letters and today the day her letter said that she wants to meet she was the same age as me and very sexy we made plans to go on a date tomorrow as she was leaving a car hit her and killed her but unfortunately her spirit didn't pass on it followed me home and started possessing my mom and sister to have sex with me.

The mom is a MLIF with C cup breasts and a shaved pussy your choice if she shaved before getting possessed or because of being possessed her age is  37

The sister has B cup breasts and a shaved pussy

Hey @T_B, with all these very specific challenges you post, I suggest you write them.  It’s much better as a writer because you’ve got to mentally picture it a whole bunch of times as you describe it; more bang for the buck, so to speak.  Sure, the first story might be filled with plot holes, grammar issues, etc, but with a little practice, you can become a smut author!

Just now, Desiderius Price said:

Hey @T_B, with all these very specific challenges you post, I suggest you write them.  It’s much better as a writer because you’ve got to mentally picture it a whole bunch of times as you describe it; more bang for the buck, so to speak.  Sure, the first story might be filled with plot holes, grammar issues, etc, but with a little practice, you can become a smut author!

I'm not a good writer when ever I try I never get past the first paragraph for losing motivation and just give up 

22 minutes ago, T_B said:

I was hoping to make it a Halloween challenge

We can’t put stories themselves into the forums, otherwise, I’d encourage you to put in a few sentences or so as a post; trying to draw you out here, give you a bit of confidence :)   Or, maybe somebody else takes up the challenge?  We can always use more Halloween stories.  [btw, my plate’s too full and I prefer to write in my original universe, which wouldn’t permit this storyline.]

1 minute ago, Desiderius Price said:

We can’t put stories themselves into the forums, otherwise, I’d encourage you to put in a few sentences or so as a post; trying to draw you out here, give you a bit of confidence :)   Or, maybe somebody else takes up the challenge?  We can always use more Halloween stories.  [btw, my plate’s too full and I prefer to write in my original universe, which wouldn’t permit this storyline.]

I meant that the challenge was meant to be for Halloween I'm more than likely going to let someone take the challenge

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, JayDee said:

I was thinking about this again, and the title for story based on it came to me: Relatively Haunted.

Then I googled it and found it was a business. They probably wouldn’t want such a story interfering wth their search results.

Yeah I don't think they'd want that

... i REALLY don't think this counts towards that.

Hey tb? A few tricks i learned for writing motivation?

Set word counts per day

Write the outline, space it out and filk it later

Or just collaborate. It makes a surprising amount of difference when you taoe turns picking up the slack. Doesn't even have to be a lot, get a beta and send them the paragraph when you reach your limit.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.