Click Here!

Looking for an old m/m classic

Guest TheLovelyCherry

Guest TheLovelyCherry

I read this original m/m story years ago, and even by that time it had been abandoned by the author for a few years. From what I remember though it was pretty popular in it’s prime, the author even made a website and posted the chapters & fanart there.

But it WAS also posted on adult fanfiction. I’m hoping there are some people on here as old as I am that can help me find this story again. I’d love to re-read it.

So, this is what I remember: The main character is a new student at a boarding school. right off the bat he has the attention of the twisted and overly possessive seme of the story. at this school, all the students play a game. I think that it was a virtual reality combat style kind of game. It’s later revealed that the main character & the seme met in a past life. The seme was the master(?) of the main character and three others. They each represented an element and the seme had some kind of control over them all. The main character represented fire, there was an adorable character that represented earth, a calm and collected character that represented water, and a character with a split personality represented wind (when reincarnated each personality got their own body. there was a good twin and an evil twin obsessed with the other, twincest ensued)

It got pretty dark at times. Bondage & non-con were ongoing themes. I remember the seme carved his name on the main characters hip, which I think was part of a spell to posses him in mind body and soul.

The first part took place in the present and the second took place when the main character started to remember his past life, and it went over everything that happened then. the second part was never finished, but I think it was around 70 chapters at that point.

does this ring any bells for anyone?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.