Click Here!

Insecure mom

T_B

My mom had me when she and my dad was 18 years old they was happily married for 20 years (2 years of dating and they got married after learning Mom was pregnant) that was until my 18 birthday a group of my friends got the the girl of my dreams and planned on getting her drunk so she'll sleep with me (I didn't know they was doing it) unfortunately my parents was there to dad also got drunk and ended up sleeping with her instead for the next month she and my dad was sneaking around to fuck mom found out when she saw a text from her telling dad she is pregnant.

When Mom found out not only did she divorced him getting almost everything she kicked him out and I tried to cheer her up after a few weeks mom depression still was still there and she kept calling herself ugly and won't meet anyone ever again when I told her that she was not ugly and how good she looks all she said was that I'm her son I have to say that so I decided to show her how hot she was I was going to do something I never should have done I got her to look at me and then pulled my pants down showing her my hard dick and said if "I don't think you was hot then I wouldn't be like this would I" I then pulled my pants back up and went to my room.

I hid in my room out of embarrassment for hours hoping mom would forget about what I did when I heard a knock on the door it looked like mom just got out of the shower because she was in bathrobe she told me that I made her like an attractive and desirable woman again she then dropped the bathrobe revealing sexy lingerie she sexually walked towards me then sat on my lap and started making out with me anything else is up to you.

The mom is a Mlif with long hair your choice what color D cup breasts and a shaved pussy

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.