Click Here!

DBZboy18 needs to read this

Guest DBZboy18

I’ll do you a story. It’ll have to be brief, though, because the forum rule says only short chunks of story (10 lines or something?) This is how it goes:

Once upon a time a user called DBZshotaboy wanted to be in a story so badly he asked everyone he could find to write about him. He asked the good writers. He asked the bad writers. He even asked the Naruto fandom, but nobody said “Yes.” In fact, besides a curious moderator, nobody said anything at all. This made DBZshotaboy very sad. Finally, JayDee, huddled in their pit, took pity on the plucky youngster and said “I’ll do you a story. It’ll have to be brief, though, because the forum rule says only short chunks of story (10 lines or something?) This is how it goes:” Return to start

Edited by JayDee

I’m quite sure the little would-be role player won’t be satisfied, but I liked it! Especially the part where you pluck the youngster. (Brilliant tie-in to your Naruto fic!)

Alright. Here you are, you are in a story, DBZboy18. If you necro or spam another thread, I’m going to have you banned as a spammer. That’s it. Either you start behaving yourself according to the guidelines, or you will be banned. 

And please try to stick with just one guest-username, please. 

Alternative usernames: 

Guest Superboy-127

Edited by WillowDarkling
Adding in alternative usernames for posterity

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.