Click Here!

Darth "Call me Daddy" Sidious

Guest FutaSansaXLoras

Guest FutaSansaXLoras

An AU starting in Episode I. Instead of Anakin Skywalker it’s Ana Skywalker (you’re welcome to pick something better). And instead of Palpatine deciding to watch Ana’s progress “with great interest”, he successfully adopts the young wannabe Jedi.

Obi-Wan is stopped from taking Ana as his Padawan, and Palpatine makes it look to Ana like the Jedi don’t like her. Meanwhile he spoils Ana rotten and even purchases Shmi from Tatooine. Partly to make Ana more devoted to him, and also to see if Shmi is just some sort of Force-Sensitive Breeder.

Palpatine wastes little time in twisting Ana to the Dark Side. And Ana would do anything for her Daddy.

I’d like to see Ana become Queen of Naboo, possibly getting the position made permanent due to state of emergency like Palpatine got himself in the Senate.

Daddy!Kink… lots of Daddy!Kink with Ana. Maybe Palpatine seduces Shmi and starts fucking her in front of Ana to condition the future Darth Vader to want the same when she’s old enough, and get her to normalise dropping to her knees for his dick at the drop of a hat.

I would like to see Dooku and Palpatine spitoasting Ana, and Palpatine whoring his little girl out to his allies.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.