Click Here!

Cooking with Bonnie and Kim Discussion

bwm1013

Hello. I’m thinking of doing a kinky story involving Kim Possible and food play. Here is an outline for a scene. Tell me what you people think and give me any additional ideas: Bonnie as the chef. Pasta is the appetizer, then Bonnie wants to make soup but needs Kim's help so they go into the kitchen where on the stove and the kitchen counter are two big kitchen pots that could fit a person inside if they sat on there butt and bring there knees close to their chest, Bonnie told Kim she's making vegetable soup. The pot on the stove is for the soup part while the pot across from the stove in the sink will be where Bonnie puts the vegetables in, 1. Bonnie put Kim hands behind her back cuffing her in water proof leather cuffs, inserted a waterproof vibrator for her pussy and ass, then put on Kim a diving goggle and snorkel, explaining that when Kim is in position in the pot. Bonnie will turn on the faucet to fill the pot with warm water at the temperature of one would get from taking a shower, (not hot enough that it burns) Bonnie said that even though Kim entire body will be fully immersed in water by the time she turns off the faucet will make sure that three inches of the snorkel will be sticking out so Kim can breathe, then Bonnie explains that she'll cut vegetables over the pot so they fall down into it while Kim enjoys the vibrator in her ass and pussy that stay balls deep inside her because her butt will of course be sitting on the bottom of the pot and Bonnie will control how powerful the vibrators are, and will leave Kim in the pot even after she's done cutting the vegetables to take care of the soup part among various things and will signal that Kim can stand up when Bonnie puts her hand in the pot

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.