Click Here!

The affair

T_B

When I was 18 years old my mom was was thinking that my dad was cheating on him and she asked me to spy on him I asked her if I get a reward if doing it for her mom agreed for the next week I was spying on dad I did learn that he was cheating on mom but I didn't stop there I wanted all the information I can because the reward I wanted from Mom was to fuck her I follow dad to hotel and convinced a maid that I locked myself out out of my room and I hid in there and set up a camera to film everything found out that the woman dad is having an affair with is his sister and I watched/recorded my sexy aunt fucking my dad after showing mom the video mom was mad at dad and asked what I want I told her that I would like to fuck her she told me to wait in her room  when she came in her long hair was down and was wearing sexy lingerie that showed off her Double D breasts and her amazing ass in her thong when she took off the thong I saw her shaved pussy me and Mom fucked for hours any thing else is up to you

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.