Click Here!

AFF Halloween Party 2018!

CloverReef

16 minutes ago, InvidiaRed said:

Excellant,

Its got prideful elves conducting genocide. Dragons being subject bullet hell.

A creation that fights back

fun for the whole family. :D  Wooo! Now i’ll edit it and slowly drive myself insane in the meantime. :bounce::angel::behead:

Poor dragons, always getting teased by the other kids on how they can’t even blow out candles on a birthday cake!

2 minutes ago, Desiderius Price said:

Poor dragons, always getting teased by the other kids on how they can’t even blow out candles on a birthday cake!

Dragon scales while protective are not a match for hypervelocity missiles nor self-replicating nanomachines.  :Lies:

On 9/29/2018 at 6:47 PM, CloverReef said:

Are you putting the altar boy fic here ahead of the Christmas anthology or are you submitting it to the halloween anthology?

Now that we’re almost a week away, I don’t think the Colt-45 will be done in time, maybe it’ll be my holiday story?  :)  Altar boys, just need to do a pass or two to proofread/revise..

1 hour ago, Desiderius Price said:

Now that we’re almost a week away, I don’t think the Colt-45 will be done in time, maybe it’ll be my holiday story?  :)  Altar boys, just need to do a pass or two to proofread/revise..

Alrighty let me know if you change your mind about colt45

3 hours ago, Strange_idea said:

I cam up with some halloween-themed prompts for fun, though i really don't care if they are done after halloween. May i leave them here?

You can leave a link to your challenges thread. Maybe someone could use the inspiration. 

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/67345-strange-ideas-halloween-prompts-and-challenges/

I've been slowly adding more and more. Feel free to ask any questions but please let me know if you're interested in a story idea by posting. There are some hLloween themed non-original slice ideas but fee free to take them and use them as they are or in an original setting. Or just leave them.

9 minutes ago, InvidiaRed said:

Synth is posted :D

It was either now or never. Cause I was getting losing confidence.

Same event different perspectives.

That’s how I’ve done it, because proofreading can be a never ending cycle, and it’s not like we’re using professional editors here, right?

Woo! Managed to finish. After about 5 scraped ideas, and a few starts and restarts, I finally got something I actually had a lot of fun writing. 

Title: Eve of Hollow Souls
Summary: A noblewoman of a conquered land goes to visit her countryside villa, on the night of a outlawed religious festival. 
Warnings: Violence, no sex, F/F (sorta, but not really)

Edited by Sinfulwolf
some more info.

2 hours ago, Sinfulwolf said:

Woo! Managed to finish. After about 5 scraped ideas, and a few starts and restarts, I finally got something I actually had a lot of fun writing. 

Title: Eve of Hollow Souls
Summary: A noblewoman of a conquered land goes to visit her countryside villa, on the night of a outlawed religious festival
Warnings: Violence, no sex, F/F (sorta, but not really)

Yay! Updated the table of contents! I’ll try to find time to read this and Synth tonight. I’m excited!