Click Here!

AFF Halloween Party 2018!

CloverReef

We’re up and running now! Read the stories here: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600109141 

Review reply thread can be found here:

if you want to add one of your own, you can find the details below. 

Every year on AFF, we do an anthology of original short stories. Everyone is welcome to participate! The rules are simple:

• Oneshots (Under 50k words) 
  • Original fiction 
  • Halloween or Horror theme
  • Of course, include all the appropriate warnings at the beginning of your story

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here or send me a PM. 

If you want to participate, but don’t have an idea, there are a ton of sites online with horror prompts. Here’s one! https://screencraft.org/2017/10/19/101-terrifying-horror-story-prompts/

If you’ve already decided to participate, please say so - here or PM me - with your story title and summary. Happy Halloween! 

Confirmed Participants: 

• @Desiderius Price
    Title: Adam the Altar Boy  – Warnings: Abuse, Anal, Contro, Exhib, Fet, Horror, Inc, Minor1, Minor2, MCD, MiCD, MM, Oral, Pedo, Rape, Violence, WS
    Summary: Adam, the altar boy, at Christmas.
  • @BronxWench
    Title: TBD  – Warnings: TBD
    Summary: TBD
  • @CloverReef (PlagueClover on the Archive)
    Title: Scent of Brine  – Warnings: F/F, MiCD, rape, M/F
    Summary: Concepcion is stuck at sea, pregnant and with her English brute of a husband. She’s resigned herself to her life of abuse and popping out babies, but one fateful night, a phantom appears and gives her another option…  
  • @Sinfulwolf 
    Title: TBD  – Warnings: TBD
    Summary: TBD
  • @InvidiaRed
    Title: Synth  – Warnings: TBD
    Summary: A creation witnesses the breaking of its creators.
  • @Tcr
    Title: Creeper Part 2  – Warnings: FF, Violence, NoSex, 
    Summary: A year has passed since Grace’s parents were murdered and she has tried to live a normal life at university. But a promise was made that day and promises should be kept, right?
  • @GeorgeGlass
    Title: Apprentice  – Warnings: Hum, MCD, MF, Oral
    Summary: Three sisters on their way to a ball must travel through the pine woods. What could go wrong?

(If you have a forum theme on and can’t see the post, try highlighting it.)

Edited by CloverReef

11 hours ago, InvidiaRed said:

Got an idea too. Will start writing when I get home from my double shift.

Synth

Decided that I’m going to write on one of Oceania’s pivotal moments. Birthday’s coming up so I decided why not Lore Bomb? Muhahahaha

8 minutes ago, InvidiaRed said:

Synth

Decided that I’m going to write on one of Oceania’s pivotal moments. Birthday’s coming up so I decided why not Lore Bomb? Muhahahaha

Gotta love a lore bomb. Is ‘Synth’ The title?

Having completed one, and not wanting to disturb my earlier reply… :)

Title: Colt-45
Summary: TBD (still writing this one)
Warnings: TBD (aiming for NoSex)

Title: Adam the Altar Boy
Summary: Adam, the altar boy, at Christmas
Warnings: Abuse, Anal, Contro, Exhib, Fet, Horror, Inc, Minor1, Minor2, MCD, MiCD, MM, Oral, Pedo, Rape, Violence, WS

1 minute ago, Desiderius Price said:

Having completed one, and not wanting to disturb my earlier reply… :)

Title: Colt-45
Summary: TBD (still writing this one)
Warnings: TBD (aiming for NoSex)

Title: Adam the Altar Boy
Summary: Adam, the altar boy, at Christmas
Warnings: Abuse, Anal, Contro, Exhib, Fet, Horror, Inc, Minor1, Minor2, MCD, MiCD, MM, Oral, Pedo, Rape, Violence, WS

Are you putting the altar boy fic here ahead of the Christmas anthology or are you submitting it to the halloween anthology?

2 hours ago, CloverReef said:

Are you putting the altar boy fic here ahead of the Christmas anthology or are you submitting it to the halloween anthology?

@CloverReef It’s going into the Halloween anthology (it’s got an element to it …. besides, I thought you liked misbehaving priests?  :)  )

Edited by Desiderius Price

2 hours ago, GeorgeGlass said:

I’m in!

Title: Apprentice

Summary: Three sisters on their way to a ball must travel through the pine woods. What could go wrong?

Warnings: Hum, MCD, MF, Oral

Awesome! I was waiting to see what you were working on!

Hmm… question to the party here, as this is a Halloween themed anthology, are we expected to write something that correlates somewhat directly to the holiday itself? Or can we expand a bit from there, as long as it’s got darker/scary/horror like themes that one can come to expect at Halloween?

Was thinking of writing a short second world fantasy story.

1 hour ago, Sinfulwolf said:

Hmm… question to the party here, as this is a Halloween themed anthology, are we expected to write something that correlates somewhat directly to the holiday itself? Or can we expand a bit from there, as long as it’s got darker/scary/horror like themes that one can come to expect at Halloween?

I’m glad you asked. It does not have to be directly related to Halloween. I suspect most entries won’t be, or at least they’ll be fairly mixed like they were last year. As long as it’s dark or scary, you’re good to go. My entry isn’t directly connected to Halloween either. It’s in the 17th century lol. Just pirates and ghosty things. Go wherever your twisted imagination takes you. 

Edited by CloverReef

1 hour ago, Sinfulwolf said:

I challenged myself by centering my second one around Christmas…

3 hours ago, InvidiaRed said:

So do you post a link here if you finished?

On October 20th, I’ll start the anthology and then participants can click the ‘add chapter’ to put their entry up. 

If you’re curious what it’ll look like, here’s last year’s anthology, hosted by @Tahn http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600108780

It’ll look something like that. I will make an announcement here in the forums as soon as it’s up. Grats on finishing your story :) 

Edited by CloverReef

57 minutes ago, CloverReef said:

About a week before Halloween, I’ll start the story, and then participants will click the ‘add chapter’ to put their entry into the anthology. 

Excellant,

Its got prideful elves conducting genocide. Dragons being subject bullet hell.

A creation that fights back

fun for the whole family. :D  Wooo! Now i’ll edit it and slowly drive myself insane in the meantime. :bounce::angel::behead:

Edited by InvidiaRed