Click Here!

Serious issue with tag search

Guest TheGrumpyOne

Question

Guest TheGrumpyOne

When you search the archive using tags with a modifier such as the + sign, you can view the first page just fine, but if you go to another results page, either via the arrow or the page number, it processes the search without the modifier. This bug renders your search function absolutely useless, and should be resolved ASAP!

1 answer to this question

I’ve also had this issue, except that it seems to only search for the first tag, and none of the others. Say I’m looking for “FF” stuff, and want “Inc” or “Herm”, it’ll search FF, but nothing else. And trying to use quotation marks just seems to erase everything after the first one (the first quotation mark) when you hit search. And trying to stop seeing “M/M” stuff is impossible, because it doesn’t seem to register if it has the slash in the middle. That tag gets ignored entirely. It seems to allow you to exclude other more common tags in the search, like “anal”. This is all stuff I’ve figured out on my own.

Edited by hiddenfayth
Clarification of a line.