Click Here!

Naruto The Cluck

JayDee

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, pittwitch said:

The worst Naruto story?  You have set the bar VERY high …  :)  It might actually be the one Naruto story I read because I want to read it!

I am working with an advantage over other authors in that respect as I have never seen an episode of Naruto, read a Naruto manga, played a Naruto video game or consumed any other form of Naruto media. The entire story will use half remembered details from a discussion I had with an anime fan cousin six months ago where she tried to persuade me Naruto was worth watching, and probably unavoidably bits of info I have unintentionally absorbed from looking at occasional discussion threads on here.

This is still more info than I had going into my DBZ story.

I am also going to do it for one of the dribs/drabs prompts I haven’t yet attempted and so will need to lever in the relevent words AND fit it into flashfic length, because I only ever do flashfic for the dribs/drabs prompts.

Why, nobody has yet asked, why JayDee would you first make such a challenge, and then write it? Well, I just really like the title. Really like it. Maybe too much.

4 hours ago, Desiderius Price said:

@JayDee You’re too talented to be capable of writing the worst story….. just saying :)

It’s nice of you to say, but my talent ran dry years ago.

EDIT: – Please can any further discussion on my take on my challenge be put under this Naruto subforum thread outside the challenges forum. Obviously anybody else wanting to take on the Naruto becomes a Chicken challenge should continue here :) Thank you!

Edited by JayDee

Guest FutaSansaXLoras

Hmm…

Well Naruto the Cluck sounds a bit similar to Cuck, a cuckold, so I suppose an idea would be someone cuckolding Naruto by turning Naruto into a chicken and then keeping chicken!Naruto in their backyard and regularly fucking a cock-addicted Hinata in front of her transformed husband. Who could do it? Well off the top of my head Sasuke has the utterly broken Sharingan Eyes that can hypnotise people and warp reality. Another option would be Kiba Inuzuka. He was in the same Team as Hinata and looked like he liked her in some scenes. His Clan has this Beast Transformation Art dealie going on and while it’s geared around dogs, it wouldn’t be too hard to believe they could tweak it to get rid of people by turning them into poultry.

Well Naruto the Cluck sounds a bit similar to Cuck, a cuckold, so I suppose an idea would be someone cuckolding Naruto by turning Naruto into a chicken and then keeping chicken!Naruto in their backyard and regularly fucking a cock-addicted Hinata in front of her transformed husband.

Yeah, that’s pretty much the size of it, only with it being just 1000 words I don’t have enough words available to cover it happening regularly, though it should be implied. I also didn’t know if they had a backyard but assumed they’d have a kitchen.

As for who, well, I could literally only remember Naruto himself, Hinata, Sakura and Sasuke when I did the first draft, and I didn’t want to do another dickgirl fic yet  so that only left Sasuke to be the guy. I will hopefully have it done soon!

Obviously I’d rather someone else made a story about such a glorious title/concept, but having elicited no interest it shall be I who writes it. And so If there’s any more to be said about my attempt, I made another thread outside challenges here – this Naruto subforum thread  – to avoid this challenges thread getting clogged when there’s still a chance someone might do their own take on it!

Edit: Naruto the Cluck – Please read and review.

Edited by JayDee

• 9 months later...

Kind of… really late, but I’ve actually wrote a one-shot based on this starring Naruto, Hinata, and Sasuke. Mind if I post it to the site?

• 6 months later...
On 7/24/2019 at 5:16 PM, TheDogSage said:

Kind of… really late, but I’ve actually wrote a one-shot based on this starring Naruto, Hinata, and Sasuke. Mind if I post it to the site?

Holy fuck I didn’t see this reply. I don’t have thread notifications on and I musn’t have been checking too closely in July!

Absolutely don’t mind if ya still have it. That’s what the requests are for. Very sorry for the slow reply – I just randomly searched the story title today and this came up. I feel terrible for leaving you unreplied too so apologize unreservedly.

Sorry! Very sorry! Super sorry!

And thank you for writing something based on the request.

No problem at all, don't worry about it. Unfortunatel y the story has been deleted, but I can rewrite it since it wasn't a long or particularly difficult story.

Just Hinata slips Naruto a scroll that transforms Naruto into a rooster, Sasuke comes in, and they fuck on the master bed while Chicken Naruto scratches and pecks at feed put on the floor.

I have one of three endings: the "dark" ending (eaten by either Akamaru or Sasuke/Hinata), the "status quo" ending (Naruto returned to normal and none the wiser), or the "revenge" ending (Naruto and Sakura transform them in revenge and fuck themselves).

9 hours ago, TheDogSage said:

No problem at all, don't worry about it. Unfortunatel y the story has been deleted, but I can rewrite it since it wasn't a long or particularly difficult story.

Just Hinata slips Naruto a scroll that transforms Naruto into a rooster, Sasuke comes in, and they fuck on the master bed while Chicken Naruto scratches and pecks at feed put on the floor.

I have one of three endings: the "dark" ending (eaten by either Akamaru or Sasuke/Hinata), the "status quo" ending (Naruto returned to normal and none the wiser), or the "revenge" ending (Naruto and Sakura transform them in revenge and fuck themselves).

I like the cut of your fan above’s gib!

But ‘all three’ is way more work and on top of re-writing a story you shouldn’t have had to in the first place if I’d been paying some goddamn attention – really still sorry! I know ya say ‘no problem’ but dang I feel like a total heel. And not in the foot fetish sense.

I’d say go with whichever you personally prefer/think comes out best. If I had to make a choice the Revenge ending sounds funniest and given the absurdity of the original concept I think going funny is the way to go! Also, turnabout is totally fair play!

“Not so funny now is it, wifey?” etc

I have also now selected ‘notify me of replies’ on this thread to hopefully avoid any horrific oversights so please link the re-written fic here if you get it done!

Finally – thank you for your time (twice! fuckin’ twice. holy shit!) and effort in taking this request. The world needs more “Naruto turned into a chicken” fanfiction. This is the hill I’d die on.

• 1 year later...
Guest fan of dog sage
On 9/9/2018 at 3:00 PM, JayDee said:

Please can someone write a story where Naruto is turned into a chicken.

Thank you for your time.

what kind of kink is that 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.