Click Here!

Challenge Naruto x fem. Sasuke x harem AU

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I had the inspiration by seeing a pic on pixiv where Sakura and Sarada dominate Naruto and Boruto and reading the translated summary below so I choose to write this challenge in the hope that someone decide to give it live.

Basicaly is a post 4th shinobi war smut where at the end of it Naruto and fem Sasuke(name at the author preference but not Sasuko) absorb each half Kaguya's chakra, with Naruto absorbing the Yang half trasforming him in a juubi no kistune or ookami immune to hipnosis and fem Sasuke the Ying half making her Rinne-sharingan more powerful and capable to cast Izanagi and Izanami without the risk to go lost the seek in one eye but instead can use one of them one time a month, confesse their love for the other get together, marry each other and some other girls, fuse the Uzumaki and Uchiha clan in the Ootsutsuki clan with them as the head and the girls they married divided in Uzumaki branch and Uchiha branch and Naruto became the sixth hokage.

And this is the background of the fic now I will go on the true part of the smut and later on I will better explain the conditions.

After Naruto and fem Sasuke marry they come to the realization that each of them have a resentemet for what had happened to them and so they and their wives come to aggredment that on the anniversary of the Uchiha massacre the Uzumaki branch of the family will became the slave of the Uchiha branch, because to them all is the hokage fault to let that happen and so Naruto and his wives decide to bay the price so to speak, and of the day of Kyuubi attack and Naruto birthday the Uchihas became the slaves of the Uzumakis, because all of it happen by the hand of Obito an Uchiha, and so on that day or week the branch in command can order the other to do all they want.

Now the conditions are:

- the pairing is Naruto x harem (with fem Sasuke as the main wive)

- the member of the Uzumakis are Hinata, Shion, fem kurama, himawari, OCs children and whoever the author choose and for the Uchihas are Sakura, Karin, Sarada and again whoever choosen by the author but that named cant be replaced

- the proportion of Naruto's dick and the girls breast cant be enormus so no 25 inch dick and no double L size breast nor can be minuscule they must be endoved so max 12 inch dick and double E size breast

- their children are only female if you want Boruto sorry but no he can only appare as a female

- Naruto and fem Sasuke are immortal and decide to not have children with each other afraid to make birth to someone similar as Kaguya or worse but they care for the children of born for their other spouse as if they are their own blood related or not

- Naruto use the kage bunshin to do the hokage works except for kage summit or diplomatic meeting, he is a seal master, more smart and a good father

- the harem members know a justu that can make them futanari with fem Sasuke the only one that know handseal requaried to make possible impregantion enche sarada birth

- the branch in control can order all they want with only the head (Naruto or fem Sasuke) order being more follow

- the story can have as many chapters as the author want and each chapter or ,if too long, two chapter must be one part with the Uchihas as master and the second part with the Uzumakis as master

- the tags for the story are: incest, yuri, straight sex, femdom, BDSM, pegging, futa on male, futa on female, piss, scat, torture, humilation, bestiality (the slaves or masters fuck Naruto and Kurama when they are in bijuu form), snuff (I know extreme but I want one or two chapter where the Uzumakis and Uchihas have a blast to execute the other when is their turn; under izanagi effect obviusly; by hanging, decapitation (axe, sword or guillotine at choice) and eletric chair and must be make a sexual execution p.s. dont judge me) and finaly public sex/humilation/execution(optional) by illusion.

This is all hope some author take the challenge and complete it. Ask question if you dont understand some part I will respond at the best my abilities whic are not so great because english isnt my primary language sorry for the errors and thanks

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.