Click Here!

Very old login question

Guest bgfish

Hi, I sent an email to the technicalsupport @ adult -fanfiction. org email about a week ago, not sure if I sent to the right place. I'm trying to log in to a very old account that hasn't been logged into since before 2012 (probably long before), but I can't recall which email was used back then. If the tech support email mentioned isn't the correct one, could someone let me know the right contact and perhaps assist in revalidating my account? Thanks.

I believe this is your account: http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=39, in which case the email is a fandomination account.

If you’re not able to access that account, you can email us at tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org and let us know which account we should use instead. We can update that information for you, and then you should be able to revalidate the account. Of course, if you hit a snag with that, we’re happy to help sort that out as well.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a very similar issue.  Haven’t logged in in a very long time, no idea what the e-mail or password could be.

I am concerned because fics I had posted on another archive somehow appeared here, and I wasn’t aware of it until now.  They are under the correct penname, but I have no way to access any of it and I’m not sure if someone else is responding to reviews or misrepresenting me as an author.

@Guest old1: If you can email us with the pen name in question, I can check the information we have for that account and see if it belongs to you. I recommend doing this via email, to preserve confidentiality. Our email address is tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.