Click Here!

Phoebe/cynthia lesbian story

kuptsov

I feel I should point out that basing a story off another author’s fan fiction is not permitted, unless you have prior permission AND that original author has sent an email to us themselves telling us they’re giving permission for the use of their story.

Otherwise, we would see that as plagiarism, and that means we would delete not only the story, but the account of the person posting it. So, be proactive, and get permission before you write anything based on someone else’s story. :)

That’s a completely common trope, so we’d have no issues there, even if other authors used that scenario. No one can expect to have a bath reserved as a unique things, after all. So, hopefully, someone will take that challenge for you! :)

• 1 year later...

I don’t think I’ve posted here for quite a while.

Maybe in this particular story I’d like to see of Cynthia/Phoebe.

First Phoebe would find a nudist resort for girls in Hoenn with a hotel and pools.

She calls Cynthia to take her there and after that plays with herself in the shower for a while, fondling her breasts and spraying the shower head on her pussy.

Phoebe and Cynthia then head for the girls nudist resort.

After arriving in their hotel room, Cynthia and Phoebe check out their naked bodies. Phoebe invites Cynthia to take a bath with her and they first use the bathwater to wash their bodies and chat in the tub. Then, Phoebe makes it interesting by making the bath a bubble bath. There’s bound to be a lot of breast play in the bath like Phoebe pressing her boobies on Cynthia’s feet and legs. Phoebe may also massage Cynthia’s belly button and the blonde Sinnoh trainer may massage the Hoenn ghost-type trainer in return. Phoebe could also finger Cynthia’s clit, and it might lead to tribadism for the two.

On a second chapter, Phoebe and Cynthia can take a cute shower together, and do naked stretching before heading out to explore the resort. They may also meet a naked Clair and Caroline.

Edited by kuptsov

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.