Sign in to follow this  
Guest Firerex

Serena and malva the return of team flare

Guest Firerex

Serena is invite by malva to drop by to her room at the hotel for a drink what serena doesn't know that she is walking into a trap that will turn Serena's night out a nightmare.                                                                                    This a torture and rape yuri story it could have anything you could think of the story has to be long well wrote by the best so come on challengers take this challenge.            Oh before I forget characters in this story are Serena, Shuna,  Malva, Mabel, and Celosia with Serena dd-cup and Shuna c-cup breasts age 18 and Malva e-cup breasts, Mabel d-cup breasts, and celosia d-cup breasts age 23

Guest Firerex

The number chapters for this challenge is up to 11 chapters hope someone takes this challenge make it amazing.

Guest Firerex

I am new around here don’t know much everyone forget that number of chapters I'm new here good day.

Guest Firerex

The reason I put down the number of chapters is up to 11  chapters it is to see if they have the skills and best writing to take this challenge come on down to take the challenge.

Guest Firerex

Jaydee would you like to take this challenge that would be nice there haven't been takers.

Guest Firerex

That’s okay don’t you know someone that could take this chellange need someone that could make this challenge awesome. 

Guest Firerex

Pointman aka I can hentai could you take my challenge this challenge needs your skills make it the best.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this