Click Here!

The competition

T_B

Me and my dad are competitive ever since I turned 18 to this year I started to win more I even overheard my mom and dad mom was comforting dad who looked miserable by saying so what of our son beats you at everything there's one thing he can't beat you in and that's satisfying me I then saw mom get his pants off and tried to get him hard but dad told her that it was no use because of constantly losing he doesn't feel like a man he can't even get and a erection

The next time me and my mom was home alone I told her that I heard what they said and that I would beat dad at everything mom resisted at first but her sexual frustrations from not getting sex for a few weeks (ever since dad started to lose he stopped having sex with her) and she accidentally let it slip that I had a bigger dick then dad mom tried to make a deal with me she said we will do it once and I have to give my dad some Pity wins I tell her I would had agreed to her deal on only once but her asking for me to give dad pity wins has to come at a price and the price is that if I can satisfy her better she'll become my lover and have sex with me when ever I want mom agreed she then led me to her room where we start your choice what happens after

Mom has C cup breasts and a shaved pussy she only had 3 boyfriends and the first two she broke up because they could not satisfy her and the third one (dad) was the only one who could

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.