Click Here!

Link vs...

Guest Just Some Guy

Guest Just Some Guy

Given the lack of posts, i decided to put this here. This goes out as a challenge for anyone who wants to take it. 

This takes place at the end of Breath of the Wild, so spoilers if you haven’t finished the game. 

Zelda had retaken her throne and Link is now free to pursue his life.  Link soon finds that his other hand bears the Triforce of Power now, enhancing his body with all the abilities of Ganondorf before his destruction. Having difficulty controlling this new power, Link decides to leave Hyrule for a brief time, at least until he is in control of his abilities again.However, the destruction of Ganondorf has left a power vacuum that needs to be filled. 

Possible Crossovers

Mortal Kombat – while training with his powers, Link unknowingly gets the attention of Shao Kahn and his minions, who can sense the power in him due to having two pieces of the triforce. Shao Kahn sends his minions after him, and, after finding that he is their only defense, challenges them to Mortal Kombat, with Hyrule as the prize. With each victory, Link’s confidence grows and eventually, after defeating Shao Kahn, he takes over Outworld, and with the help of Zelda, returns it to a beautiful landscape. Eventually, the Earthrealm warriors find out about this and are happy to open diplomatic relations with the new Outworld. Link’s strength and skills earn him the attention of several different women. 

Link’s Harem: Zelda, Gerudo women, Kitana, Mileena, Cassie Cage, Skarlet, Jacquie Briggs, Tanya. Sheeva

Soul Calibur – Link’s new powers allow him to sense dark magic from miles away. He senses a great evil on the other side of the world, and knows that it must be vanquished. He travels across the sea and finds himself in a new part of the world no Hylian had ever explored before. This new kingdom, Europe, is filled with many unique individuals. Some dangerous, some strange, and some who are after the cursed sword for their own reasons. If they get in Link’s way, he won’t hesitate to stop them. 

Link’s Harem – Cassandra, Seong Mi-Na, Xianghua, Amy, Ivy, Tira (after a failed assassination attempt that results in her becoming addicted to Link), Sophitia, Hilde, Taki, Talim.

Measurements are up to the writer. No scat, cuckolding, or anything requiring bodily fluids. 

Incidentally, I started a Link/Soul Caliber crossover project I hope to have out by the time the next game hits the shelves.  Navi appears to him (either returning from a long absence or for the first time to him, time is weird in Zelda) warning of a great evil in a different world that unchecked, would threaten hyrule.  The either take the wind waker and King of Red Lions boat, orcarina or combination of all to warp to the new plane.  Harem ensues.  Bodily fluids doesn’t extend to spit, cum right?  Because those are standard and in abundance in my works.  Measurements up to the writer seems to mean I can do my usual horsecock dwarfing heroes and beach ball chested heroines.  The usual ban on futa is missing, so maybe Soul Edge shards can give Link hyper cocked women to help him with his harem from time to time...

Guest Just Some Guy

In order, spit and cum is included I meant the gross stuff. 

Size matters to the author. It can be regular or ridiculous. Write your heart out.

imnokay with futa as long as it is not Futa on guy. However, if you have him ride a train on them while they have them, I won’t complain.

Guest Just Some Guy

Why not do a mix of the premises? Link does get the reinforce of power, which actually results in him getting endowment.

this also makes Gina. Magical beacon which brings the girls of the series to him.

could it be possible for me to convince you to add in the mortal Kombat, or is it too late?

The issue with Mortal Kombat is I am already toying with a different premise by Booblover for that game.  My big issue is Link doesn’t really fit the MK setting, or at least not as much as the Soul Calibur theme, though I wouldn’t be averse to it.  I’ll see how things are looking after the Soul Calibur part and maybe spin it off into MK.  Maybe even add in Street Fighter, Tekken and DOA, who knows.

Guest Just Some Giy

True link is more a blnoble warrior the savage kind. I just had the image of a nightmare-style Shao Kahn wielding a fusion of soul edge and his wrath hammer, while facing Link wielding a mix of soul caliber and the master sword.

if you do a spin off, maybe have them meet through Smash Bros.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.