Click Here!

Experienced Writer Willing To Beta

TakahashiAlice

Hey, everyone! 

I’m looking to be a beta writer for authors who need a little bit of help, or want a 2nd set of eyes. I have my Bachelor’s in English Language and Literature and a minor in Creative Writing. I’ve written everything from a comedy to a tragedy, short stories to full-length works, and erotic and non-erotic works. Ideally I’d like to read original works, but I’m open to certain fandoms.

• 7 months later...
Guest Mezius1618

Hey, I'm looking for a girl to help me with a book. Are you interested by any chance? It's a BDSM style erotic fiction novel. Women are the dominant characters which is why I want input from a girl.

• 1 month later...

I have a small smattering of stories up, but beta would be very helpful. I’ll admit I’m a very slow updater mostly due to real life issues but… XD Any help is appreciated if you’re willing. 

I write mostly original stories and would not mind another pair of eyes on things I have in progress to be published. I am open to exchange of beta services (please be advised English is not first language for me even I do think I have reasonable grasp of the basics I sometimes make stupid language mistakes that are hard to find)

On the other hand I don’t write M/M...compatible interests in story themes might matter. Feel free to take a look at my posted stories and check if you find them interesting...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.